1. country

1. country
2. honestly, do you like germans?

Attached: 1466495798722.jpg (394x526, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1fivJcCU8So
youtube.com/watch?v=8fCV2F6u5mU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

USA
Yes

Attached: 23213123123.jpg (1000x1000, 350K)

Flag
No

flag.
not particularly.

Attached: a perfect europe.png (1000x776, 1.21M)

Flag
No

Germshit genocide can't come soon enough

honestly? I abhor Germans, but I don't despite them. Germans are hard workers but they've got some serious problems. I bought some German books out of respite and I'll never read them, but I do respect you since we're common human beings.

Well at least one person does

l love Deutschland! listen to my "die Wacht am Rhein" German bros :)
vocaroo.com/i/s1fivJcCU8So

Attached: 35385c04.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

1. This should be a bannable offense.
2. Indifferent. I can't mention beer without you, or any other European, going full aspergers, that's my only complaint. Your culture is colorful and your people are supposedly nice, if not a bit stern and, pardon the pun, frank.

I despise Central Europe in general.

uk
no
this

Murica
Yes
Germans are frens

Attached: 40515DEC-17EE-4873-A141-58FF5CF993EF.jpg (641x800, 126K)

I love hearing them talk and the dudes are pretty cute ngl

flag
nope but I don't dislike them either
that being said, if I have to choose between a product made in germany and another one made anywhere else, I'm paying extra for the german one
no exceptions

Yes Germany is cool

flag
I love Germany

Attached: casement-on-aud.jpg (588x374, 42K)

mex
no

I would've never been born had Germany not existed. So fuck you

Ja! Ich liebe Deustschland!

Attached: 0.jpg (496x280, 26K)

I like Germany, I like the Germans I've met IRL. I really do not like German posters on this site.

No. They are a bunch of cuckolds, the enemies of Europe.
I always spit on German tourist's food, I have no respect for cucks

USA
Texas
I like German Texans. They're fun loving.
Real Germans tend to be too serious.

Flair.
I don't hate countries as a whole, I just hate posters for who they are as a person (I've noticed that for some reason almost all Indian posters and a significant amount of Swedes are very unlikeable though).

usa
yes, you have a furry problem you need to work out though

German caught cheating on diesel and gasoline testing. Quality has gone to scheisse. No way.

Flag
They make good music and beer. Yes

I like German music and literature. I would say I am impressed by Germany and the accomplishments of the German people. They seem to be fiercely intelligent and motivated as a society. They almost seem unstoppable. I can't imagine any other nation coming back from utter defeat the way the Germans have, time and time again. I think the same resolve that fuels their resilience is what has also lead to their downfall in the past. In that sense, it is both a blessing and a curse.

Personally, I don't know any Germans. From videos I've seen and interactions with Germans online, some come across as snooty and dismissive, while others have a subtle sense of humor that can easily be missed if you aren't paying attention. I prefer the Germans that take themselves less seriously, but overall, I think they're good people.

I rate Germany and the German people a solid 8.5/10.

flag
yes, considering that's where my ancestors came from I see yall as my kinsman
based fellow Texan
Also fuck the Polish

Flag
yes I do. Everyone in America loves Germany and its people

No they kill children. And a good German is a dead one...

You're Germans in disguise

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fuck no

Germans, Jews and Anglos - something is needed to be done with them.

Flag
No, fuck off Mustafa

add slavs to the list and itll be perfect

>honestly, do you like germans?
Of fucking course i do bruter. I'm always restoring glory to the Vaterland in my epic games.
p.s. Heil Hitler

Attached: 1535676715499.jpg (1024x614, 88K)

usa
yes

1. Polan
2. Kinda, but I have trouble communicating with them. Their replies to my messages are usually absurd as fuck, it's a bit like talking to Japs or Ameriburgers

Yeap.

youtube.com/watch?v=8fCV2F6u5mU

1. flag
2. look at point 1

Certainly i do fren

Belgium
Yes, fuck the haters.

1. USA
1. I love Germany.

Very much so, a lot of our industry is dependent on you and we love everything you make be it food, beer or cars. Also thanks for giving us a hand when nobody else would. Fuck you for burning Lapland though.

Attached: 2021009_M012_HK19620226_7.jpg (640x413, 86K)

Brazil
Yes, all brazilians love germans

Absolutely hate them. Don't know why we didn't execute them like the Soviets but let them live because "My Grandpa was GEmoiidddd"

Attached: GERMANPOWNA0033601.jpg (2926x1560, 801K)

>we
kys larper

Not a big fan. From my experience germanoids are jews in disguise

what's with all these abhorrences towards them? why are you guys treating them like Ka- cunts?

Attached: 1554664955437.jpg (1920x1541, 569K)

some of them, a lot of bad posters though desu