Is Fomo3d Long Con Dead?

Let's have a discussion about Fomo3d Long Con. Not the clones or anything else. The divis seemed to have dried up, fomo short is coming soon. Is there any hope for the latest wave of key buyers?

Justo the lead dev posted the following as an announcement

"A new challenger soon approaches, connected directly to the first game. They work together. But how? "

Anyone have any guesses of what this could be? Can it help resurrect Fomo3d Long Con?

Pic related btw it's an image i posted on Jow Forums trying to help you all make it when the pot was in the 200's.

Attached: exitscam.png (1236x545, 376K)

Other urls found in this thread:

shrimp.world/
f3dgold.me/play
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are you blind? Or just stupid?

Attached: asdfg.png (535x511, 56K)

Yes its dead. The div that gets paid is based on keys sold not the price. The game has entered a state where there will be about 2.8k sold a day.

Err... what's your point? Did you read what I wrote?

So we won't see a day like last Friday where it jumped 10k again?

Can someone tell me the dividends on these shit games, I want to put money into one of them but want to know how much % I get from the keys before I do.

Also just to further clarify when I asked does anyone know what this could be I was asking what the connection could be. Possibly a funnel into fomo long con or something. If anyone has any theories please share.

Fomo'd in and spent .42 eth to buy 80 keys when it was at 21k ETH.

Did the calculations after and realized that in the best case scenario which is everyone picking Team Snek, it would take 322574 ETH added into the put to break even.

Attached: 1459873950931 (1).png (3496x4024, 1.78M)

Actually it would take way more time because as more money is coming in the percentage of keys I own compared to the total number of keys keeps getting smaller and smaller.

I basically just blew 200 dollars for no reason.

yeah it will never end in reality. they did not think about this at all...

fomoshort will probably be the same way

The point of it is for it to never end. Greedy people are going to continue to try and win the jackpot and give everyone else dividends.

I hold 6,500 keys and I got into one other clone, but as for fomo

I think there will be another wave after the short game comes out, short is going to pump enough eth into the contract where people will be in tremendous surpluses on their investment. It will have a similar environment to the way fomo benefited the p3d holders.
a 7,500 buy was made on POWH, this ecosystem is healthy

god give it fucking time peple, short game didn't start that, combine it with expoentially rising key prices, value in lockdown increasing and other metrics, we will be just fine desu, give shortgame a week before you decide it's over

322574 ETH pot does sound crazy, considering a percent of all eth entered in the contract goes to the devs, p3d holders, and dividends.

Are they key prices really rising exponentially? What proof is there of that? ANd how will the shortgame influence the long game?

I phrased that wrong. I meant 322574 worth of keys need to be bought. So in reality the pot would be a lot smaller than that (assuming everyone chose team sneak)

Thats a huge difference...

they are, just no one is buying, the developer was saying that they rose exponentially, haven't examined the code close enough myself

they ran the numbers, even if all eth went in and all dividends reinvested, a single key would still only cost $56

Meh, Fomo3D is for boomers, join the Jow Forums original, a *reverse* FOMO contract. The timer counts down instead of up. It's genius.
>game is guaranteed to end
>Chinese will FOMO soon

shrimp.world/

>contract is taking off
>11 AM in Hong Kong, Chinese NEETs haven't woken up yet
>contract is already going parabolic

shrimp.world/

Get in early, frens.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-23 at 11.04.23 PM.png (754x658, 293K)

planet with 7 billion normies, maybe 10 out of 70 has $50 to blow on this twice a week. thats a potential pool of 100 million people who only need to purchase 2,880 for a chance to win (what will be at that time over a billion) people will have the same expectation level to win the lottery as they currently do now. 355,000,000 to 1 and people will still spend money they can't afford to lose to play it

This thing is dead.

>130 ETH already

I found one that has less than FIVE ETH at time of posting.
f3dgold.me/play
Doesn't pay dividends to p3d or to the next pot = higher percentage of dividends to key holders.

Attached: d254e3a9ce3ea491f6e750fb2b6b251b.png (361x145, 72K)

>117 ETH to 131 ETH before your lame ass contract even got 5 ETH
Give it up, nobody cares about your boring cut and paste.

shrimp.world/

reppin'

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-23 at 11.21.43 PM.png (802x890, 349K)

THIS you retards. bots will keep this alive forever.