What's you're most embarrassing school memory, Jow Forums?

What's you're most embarrassing school memory, Jow Forums?

In 6th grade I puked on a teacher and then collapsed from exhaustion after finishing our human dog-sled race.

Attached: 2dpwzw.jpg (964x912, 60K)

i sharted me pants

Attached: 1546119355545.gif (300x577, 279K)

A stacy dried up her nose with my shirt after blowing it once
The worst thing is that I got a crush on her a few years later and we were kinda friends and she would ask me stuff like "why won't you get a gf"

She just used your shirt as a tissue without asking?

I called my young math teacher a MILF in 10th grade out loud in front of the entire class. In my defense, I didn’t know what it meant at the time.

In elementary, I was playing basketball during lunch hour. I missed my shot n hit the hottest chick in the school right on her face. Spaghetti was spilled that dat

Attached: 1554255141608.jpg (1039x692, 104K)

No, just came up to me after leaving the girls toilet

Lol
I launched a volley ball into a nerdy glasses girl twice when we were playing once
It was on accident and I apologized after that though

Femchad as fuck.

>human dog-sled race.

do americans really do that

The most autistic thing is I ran away like an autist. I never spoke to her or was able to look at her ever since.

There was a period where I would have stomach pains constantly and one time I shat myself, it was so embarrassing, luckily it wasn't in my class room and I left school just minutes after that

fuck high school, worst period of my life

I didn't really know how to describe it. Basically a group of four make a dogsled from wood, rope, and pvc pipe in shop class. Then one of the group is the musher while the other 3 pull him and the sled in a race.

I fainted from exhaustion because I was center and 2 of my team didn't show up to the race and were replaced by 2 girls that could barely run. So I was basically dragging everything by myself the entire way.

All of K-12 is pretty awful. What do they expect putting the same group of kids in the same classes over and over again and thinking they won’t end up hating eachother?

She was pretty nice despite having shit grades

I feel like i was kind of endearing in high school. A qt asked me out to prom and I was genuinely incapable of understanding how people could like me, so i went with my lesbian friend instead

now i just suck to be around and i have depression hahaha

the girl i liked beat me up in front of everyone when we were 8

i'm still a virgin

>a qt asked me out to prom
did she know you beforehand?

When I was in 7th grade my teacher discovered my gore notebook.

DIOS MIOS

Attached: Manlet+_461df19c211dc116caeb56f32a9ae6eb.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

Probably the health checkup I had before 5th grade (age 10). My mom was babysitting my cousin that day (also 10) and had to take her with us to the clinic, and the old nurse who did the exam actually pulled down my underwear in front of everyone. I wasn't expecting that. My cousin giggled.

I elbowed a girl in the mouth once pretty hard, was an accident though.

When I was 13 I was not good with girls so the guys literally dragged me against my will to know an older girl.
There was one day too when my t-shirt was smelling like washed dog, it was after the physical education class and they started to mock me. But I was fast and went home walking after justify some bullshit to the principal. I pretended I was sick.
When I was 10 I farted in front of some people and they mocked me too.

Did you apologize to her? I didnt cus I was, am still the biggest sperg

Of course i didn't. Wouldn't make a difference with a raging roastie in tears chimping out.

>read about taboo topics for some weird reason in English class
>we have to write an essay based off of it, some shit called 'my deep dark secret' or something like that
>quite a few kids write edgy shit, so I think it's okay to do the same
>write a incredibly fucked up story
>Teacher notices it because it's so well written apparently, got full marks and she told me I wrote an amazing depiction of psychopathy
>the embarrassing part is she decided to read it to the whole class and even told them I wrote it
>pic related was most people's faces
>even worse another teacher read out the same story to other class in my year

I actually wanted to fucking die when she was reading it. That story involved shit like incest and rape

Attached: 1553476970344.png (750x613, 275K)

I farted during PE in 3rd grade or something when it was completely quiet. A mate pulled my pants down displaying my cock in front of a couple of chicks in PE.

That's it, not very exciting.

The opposite for me. I met my best friends there and every day was pure bliss just bullshitting and fucking around with them. I was sold on the "collage will be the best part of your life" nonsense but the social atmosphere just feels like elementary school part 2.

We all the same, you and I

The last year of high school was the best. My friends and I played basketball on our free period and went to McDonalds everyday.

I honestly can't remember anything
I'm not memeing, I can't remember my classes, my classmates, my teachers, nothing.

Attached: 1554610255506.jpg (816x640, 58K)

based

Attached: 1416400088538.jpg (480x271, 31K)

Sounds like bliss

Based

In the 1st grade I was in such a hurry to take a pee that I ran up to a urinal and pulled down my entire pants and underwear in front of 5-6 other boys.

that's for the best, there's stuff I'd like to forget forever

it honestly freaks me out
I remember going to school, I remember waking up for school, I remember coming home from school and watching cartoons, but I can't remember what happenned at school itself

Attached: 1554648336421.jpg (579x663, 34K)

that's kinda weird, did anything traumatic happen to you at school

This girl had been wanting to be around me for the past month. She tried to snuggle me and all that shit. She was the 2nd most popular in the class.
The only problem is that I was overweight, but not noticeably with clothes on.
The teacher decides to show pics of the summer trip we had to her summerhouse and would you just know this teacher got a pic from the worst angle of me in my swimmingtrunks.
The girl stopped wanting to be around me after that.

I called the teacher "Mom" once although the classroom was pretty noisy at the time and nobody seems to have heard it.

i had depression aged 16, i read up on it and coupled that with lack of excercise, it seems like my brain just "destroyed" my memory of those parts of my life

I want to read it real bad.

When I was in preschool I used to go to this daycare for pre-K children and there was this really thicc mommy teacher with blonde hair tied in a teachers knot and fat in all the right places. She legit looked like Christina Hendricks but less of a titcow. Anyways when it was time for naptime she used to walk up and down the aisle checking on the children. She was wearing a dark long skirt and her ass was sticking out. Of course I was merely pretending to be sleeping and was curious on what was underneath. So I inched my way towards her all while lying down to avoid detectionand managed to up skirt her to my delight. She was wearing black stockings and yet her panties were a wonderful white. The constrast made my pre pubescent mind rife with ecstasy. I managed to touch her thigh and reach up to her ass. She saw me of course and didn’t know how to handle the situation. I think she was shocked and from what I recall scolded me to not do it again.

>Lack of exercise
>Destroyed memory
That's concerning

>was quite a bookworm as a kid
>one time at recess I start excitedly telling the other kids about some history shit, I forget what it was? The Civil War? I can't remember.
>so I'm all like "So blah blah during the Battle of Gettysburg, the Union army did..."
>the other kids got pissed off as hell and start covering their ears and yelling "Oh my god, nobody cares!"
Yeah it was pretty much like that.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

Based

>2nd grade
>art class or some shit
>we all get string for a project or something
>Russian friend starts putting the string on the back of some kids neck and starts moving it left to right until he got a red mark
>for some reason thought this was cool and asked him to do it to me
>get very visible red mark on the back of neck and parents find out
>parents go to school
>principal gets called down
>they won’t let me leave until I tell
>snitch on innocent asian kid because I’m afraid of snitching on a Russian
>kid gets called to the principals office
>he admits to everything despite doing nothing
I’m sorry Jae

girl who took my virginity in high school told the whole school I had a tiny dick

Kids have to hear about boring shit like that all day at school. Why the fuck would they want to hear it during the 30 or so minutes they get a break from it?

That's hot as fuck. If a hot girl did that i would masturbate to her snot

Well, i was 14 or 15 and one qt girl came to me on life safety basics lesson and asked me to show her how to disassemble and assemble AK-74, i tried to explain how to do it, but she was 2stupid and i called her dumb cunt
Only later i realized that she just was looking for reason to talk to me
[spoiler]sorry for bad English[/spoiler]

I hope you at least had some friends.

Looked it up again
Apparently depression "may" cause short-term memory loss while being vitamin b12-deficient causes forgetfulness
vitamin b12-deficient here means that not enough red blood cells is being sent to your brain ergo not enough exercise

That is also hot as fuck

I felt that

Attached: 1552140536135459181.jpg (532x960, 74K)

Well shit

had a boner and a girl saw it, she just told me to pull my sweatshirt over it

How about your own forgetfulness saving you from humilation?

>1st grade
>all the kids were supposed to make Valentines cards and pass them around ala the Simpsons episode in
>I'd bugged my mom that this was necessary and we had to go to a greeting card store and buy cards and envelopes
>I spent much of an evening writing the cards out
>because I was in the 1st grade, I had absolutely no clue what I was doing, so I just wrote "I love you, X" on every card with each classmate's name
>after all that work, I forgot to put them in my backpack when I went to school the next day

I'd rather not even think about what would have happened if I'd given out those cards. Though my mom was kind of pissed that she'd spent all that money on them.

I actually enjoyed high school, specially the last 3 years. My last high school year was without a doubt the best year of my life.

University by the other hand was completely shit, thw worst time of my life and i ended up dropping out. Now i'm a looser neet.

I wish i could go back in time to my last high school year and live that year in a loop forever

Attached: Sad.jpg (658x662, 64K)

you should have looked her in the eye and flexed it while pointing at it

Damn that was close

My shame was so big and I also feared my parents finding it so I tore it up and threw it away.

If you're curious, the story was basically
>charming, popular teenager, has everything he wants
>in reality he's a fucking sicko and he targets his little brother, grooming him
>starts by kissing him and saying it's normal, then proceeds to full on stuff
>little brother isn't sure, but wants his brother's approval so doesn't stop it
>this goes on for a while
>little brother eventually realises/gathers up courage to want it to stop
>one day the two of them are outside, little brother protests about it, saying he'll tell parents
>older brother tries to stop him, then when he sees it's not working he flies into a rage and grabs brother and slams his head onto something, can't remember
>kid goes unconscious
>somehow older brother manages to bullshit his way out and explains convincingly to parents the kid had an accident instead (not sure how tf I made it so that it was convincing)
>kid is in a coma for a short while
>wakes up retarded, has to relearn things, can't speak
>older brother knows his secret is safe
>story ends with him going to the younger brother's room at night and going into his bed, saying how their dark secret is safe and [spoiler]presumably continues diddling him[/spoiler]

it was fucked up oh my god, I don't know what possessed me to write it

You're messed up

Yeah I was like 16 when I wrote it, I'm glad my teacher didn't think some fucked up shit is going on in my life and that she didn't tell my parents, I would have probably committed sudoku if they ever found out

Another one I have from elementary.
>in the middle of English class
>kids are sitting quietly at
>I spotted some kid running down the hallway out of the corner of my eye
>I got curious, jumped out of my seat and peered out the door into the hallway, which was completely empty
>oh well, I start to go back to my seat when the teacher grabs me by the collar and says in a rage "You do NOT get out of your seat unless I tell you to!"
>also while she was doing this I got quite a view down her shirt
>I recall some later point in the school year, she did the same thing to some other kid (he was a ginger and his name was Derek, I still remember)
>except that time she quickly calmed down, smiled, and said to him "Hey did you smell the onions I had for lunch?"

That's good. I'd probably do the same if my parents found out.

brits are inherently nonces, innit?

Got an erection while everyone was naked together in the showers after gym

my mother tried to set me up with a girl in my class without my knowledge
this was in primary school

it's embarassing and sort of hot
>years ago in high school
>have to give presentation in literature class about book we are all reading
>foreign book translated to english
>was lazy teenager being forced to wake up at 6AM each morning, so I naturally half ass the project at the last second
>present the powerpoint, everything seems to be going normally, 2 other classmates presenting with do fine
>presentation ends
>teacher is blonde milf with the whole sweet housewife sort of persona
>she sternly tells me to meet her in a back room
>me alone, no one else
>she shuts the door, sits down, and proceeds to grill me about what the fuck my project was about and how I somehow ruined that day's discussion by using the wrong translation
>don't even understand what's happening or what I did wrong
>basically just uses me as a venting punching bag for the next few minutes
>when she's finally done with me she sends me on a slow walk of silent shame back to my desk
>only sound in the room is her loud high heels clicking
>felt basically castrated in front of class for no reason
multiple blonde middle aged female teachers have yelled at me over the years, and now as an adult I'm stuck with a raging femdom/teacher fetish and want a milf to scold and humiliate me. even just the notion of them having psychologically messed with me this way is hot. I love bitchy, power tripping milfs

Attached: 8002_02big.jpg (623x915, 150K)

This reminds me. We used to do conga lines in the shower while singing the roflmao song. After we got bored of it we did piss bombs.
This happened up until puberty.

Yeah. I thought cramming every single taboo I could think of in one story would be a good idea. I mean sure I got 100%, but at what cost? At least I wasn't like this other guy who wrote about a guy eating his own shit, he got bad marks for it too kek
I'm not British I'm just studying here

based Ahmed

My sister had a psycho male teacher in the 6th grade that would push kids against the wall and yell at them when they did something he didn't like. As fate would have it, he retired the next year. My sister said she and her classmates were like "Aw man, if we'd only been one grade lower we would have avoided him altogether."

>called teacher mom in 3rd grade
>wanted to spook classmate, but it wasn't her but other girl, because f*moids all buy same clothes
Also was picked on, but that's a given

Attached: ebULdIA3bfw.jpg (700x447, 70K)

>high school
>desperate to be liked
>chad makes funny joke in class
>everyone laughs
>next period
>try to make the same joke out loud
>nobody laughs
>everyone stares at me
>teacher says "okay"

Attached: 1541373460417.jpg (500x375, 67K)

hahah fuuaaark

Being raped in the gym shower by a group of black guys.

You think that's bad? Try having a middle school assignment to write and present a report in front of the class about some thing that interests you (hobby, book, movie, etc) and there's the one kid who decides to basically recite the entire Attack of the Clones line by line.

>entire class and teacher sits there bored as fuck as this dude is all like "So then Yoda said blah blah blah. Then Anakin took out his light saber and yak yak yak."

Our school nurse mocked me for having an ugly wiener on every penis inspection day

that kid sounds based

Wow, That's cool af that you learn that in russian schools. Wish we would get taught how to assemble a G36

>presenting dumb english project
>have to log into my email to get the powerpoint
>"[email protected]"
>everyone laughs at my log in name
This was 9th grade

Attached: cum and see.jpg (576x432, 121K)

I never understood why schools were so enamored of giving kids Douglas Fir seedlings for "Plant a Tree. Save the Earth." or whatever they called it. The things get to be way too huge for most people's yards and they're not even native to this part of the country.

Seek help. I swear you jackasses have black dick on your brain more than even the trashiest qos mudsharks.

you could pull that off as being intentionally funny though you sperg

I called my 4th grade teacher "Mom".

Accidently grab a boobs.

could be worse, i intentionally looked down two girls shirts during recess in elementary school

I installed a keylogger on a school computer.
I come back the next day to see if I had gotten any logins.
Lucky me, I got the email login of the nr1 Stacy in class.
Me and one of my buddies decided to fuck with this one Asperger's kid, whom I also was friends with. We sent emails to him from Stacy's email confessing her love for him.
Later the same day I see them talk to each other about it.
Me and my buddy ask the aspie what they were talking about and he tells us that someone had hacked into her email and sent him lewd stuff.
During the next minutes it spread to everyone in class and some start accusing me.
Why?
Well, I told my German friend about the keylogger and forgot about it. He had appearantly told someone I did it. The whole class ganged up on me and I tried to tell them I didn't do it, but they were convinced. I have no idea how I recovered from that one.

>some offense I did (forgot to do homework? don't remember)
>I was not allowed to buy snacks in the cafeteria for the next day or two because of it
>as I usually did, I was in the lunch line and handed the cafeteria lady my dollar fifty or whatever it was for a package of mini donuts
>she said sorry user I'm not allowed to give you any snacks and hands back my money
>I went to sit at the table but after 5 minutes went back up to the counter, set my money on it, and walked back to the table
>the lunchlady says nothing but just walks over to the table and returns my money
>this repeated about 2 more times before I finally got frustrated and stopped

I remember using screensharing on mac, logging in using the admin's credentials and controlling people's computers. Was hilarious.

>elementary school
Wow, they looked exactly the same as you.

Attached: 10318493.jpg (512x384, 26K)

Aw fuck dude! I should have included this. I installed the keylogger the next year on a school laptop when we switched to laptops and told the guy responsible for IT at our school that something was wrong with the pc.
He logged in with the admin login and as soon as he logged in I acted as if the problem was fixed.
>Ooh it works again
Then I went back to my mates and told them what I just had done.
We had access to all files from all the accounts of every student and teachers in the school.
Unfortunately we weren't smart enough to realize what power we had, so when looking at people's files got boring, we forgot about it.

did you actually delete your original post so you could repost it with a squidward reaction image

Attached: 1410236731696.png (186x186, 3K)

our laptops were all loaned, so the school used to put locks on the computers with the admin account and put some dumb program on it to block games, man getting the admin credentials and deleting that program was the best

>get chosen as the best singer in some singing competition in middle school
>suddenly try to sing my favourite song no one knows about
>everyone just like ".... umm no.."

Attached: 1554528484291.jpg (471x388, 94K)

When I first started going to school, I remember being confused by the large number of Puerto Rican kids there because I only knew about school from cartoons and PBS preschool shows where everyone was always white and named Danny and Susan and Billy and stuff like that, and I had classmates with names like Hector and Juan and Jesus.

I remember the school having some weird restriction on internet access here, but when they switched to laptops, I guess they realized how dumb it was to only allow the students to access certain sites.
Especially when you had to find sources and shit.
Unfortunately for them, this was like opening the gates of hell.
Whenever someone went to the toilet, we maxxed out the volume and typed in nobrain.dk or meatspin in the web browser and fold the laptop.
When the person came back and logged in, the music of the sites would blast trough the speakers catching everyone's attention.
The worst part about nobrain was that you couldn't exit the site and had to turn of the whole computer to get rid of it.

Attached: 1489690395040.png (863x651, 38K)