BAT

what the FUCK is going on

Attached: o2iWCeVL_400x400.jpg (240x240, 5K)

coinbase insider manipulation

>Can you feel it Mr. Krabs?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-07 at 6.05.47 PM.png (1414x876, 428K)

The volume is insane right now but those FAGGOT WALES are keeping the price down.

what the FUCK are they doing that for? if they already have their holdings why the FUCK do they want to keep it down? FUCK them

Pumped because of being paired with KRS on some chink exchange

Idiots thought it was insider trading and bought more of it, since BAT is likely to be listed on coinbase. It is realistically probably worth less than it was yesterday. It's a nice time to dump some DESU.

Attached: 1524438926079.jpg (686x944, 38K)

This is my own theory but I believe brendan made a deal with the couple wales who bought the majority of the ico. The deal was that they keep the price low, selling off incrementally over the course of v1 browser release. Its really the only explanation.

Or the mega whales are selling solely because they would eventually become a liability to their own investment.

The whales should fucking sell OTC and stop flooding exchanges. This is rookie shit you bitch ass whales.

this. the Eich conspiracy theories are ridiculous

Whales should be donating BAT to publishers to grow the platform but we all know that’s not gonna happen.

$50 next bull run

>It is realistically probably worth less than it was yesterday. It's a nice time to dump some DESU.

God I love reading some of the advice on Jow Forums. I think the only worse advice I've read was when anons were adamant about selling around ~$6,000. I really wish I could highlight all of these users posts to make sure I never somehow get misled by their disgusting stupidity.

Attached: brainlet2.png (466x490, 24K)

I'm in the 100k BAT club now for better or for worse. What car am I driving 5 years from now?

3k Civic

i saw this too, 50% volume from one exchange, what the fuck is KRS anyways? Upbit also looks very scamy

Dang a 3k Civic. I'm only in a 2017 Accord. This guy's driving a car from the future?!

BCH can do all this and more

Don’t make fun

>yiss

Seriously though is this a possibility? Or are we as delusional as the linkies?

COINBASE
COINBASE
COINBASE
BUY
BUY
BUY

Attached: makeit.jpg (1096x1593, 173K)

>Seriously though is this a possibility
No, it's not

>I'm in the 100k BAT club now for better or for worse

Fuck I'm jelly, wish I had this kind of money for BAT. I'm at around 6k with a ~$.40 average buy-in. Wishing I had more to put into BAT when it was in the 20 cents range.

Attached: BAT ads.png (1783x880, 644K)

Why not fag. Ive seen the math done on it before and its definitely possible. Its not rational but definitely possible.