Why Swedish are so friendly with arab refugees?

Why Swedish are so friendly with arab refugees?

This's a Jow Forums thread I don't want to cause controversy just want to know

Attached: 1496393841555.jpg (720x960, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fYH-azGTstY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's called being a decent human being, friendo.

Tolerance is very fashionable in the West these days, and Swedes are very fashion-conscious.

>Tolerance is very fashionable in the West these days,
Even knowing they'll destroy their country?

Afghans aren't Arabs

>Even knowing they'll destroy their country?
At the same time, nationalism is very unfashionable.

due to portuguese being part of the EU

SWEDEN
YES

look how fucking ugly that albino subanimal
pure 100% germanic genes

>Afgan
>Arab
Escobar education

>At the same time, nationalism is very unfashionable.
So their destiny will be disappear on the world

Looks like average russian, maybe even better.

>tfw the whitest looking Afghans are the poorest and most isolated so hardly any of them go to the west compared to others

Attached: 15875686_1833514926863279_5780836258825633792_n.jpg (1080x1080, 167K)

She has bad taste, literally every other guy in the back looks better than him. At least they are matched in looks I guess though.

youtube.com/watch?v=fYH-azGTstY
this
it's just a show

oh wait I just realized this is some amnesty rally and they’re probably not even together lol

We dont make these distinctions. Everyone brown and muslim is an arab

I would kill to have a gf that hot. I'm jelly.

what the fuck is wrong with you

Attached: Untitled.png (281x348, 70K)

>I'm just going to BETRAY MY RACE
>That'll show those white chads that rejected my pasty roastie self in the past

Women belong in cages

Swedish women are pro-refugee. Swedish men just go along with whatever women want

> "I don't want to go out alone, especially when it's dark"
> Many girls feel unsafe outside in Uppsala

Damn Sven and Anders roaming the streets and looking for easy preys at night. I'm glad these women have their priorities straight.

Attached: kek.png (872x669, 898K)

sw*edes love all wh*toids

I wish I'm an afghan rapefugee so I can rape swedes unfortunately I'm asian if I rape swedish women they will laugh at my small dick and says I should try harder next time

unironicly to show of to their friends how tolerant they are. Its the "hip" thing to do

Mostly just ignorance and not having to deal with them. My best friend is a refugee from Afghanistan that came here 2015 and if anything he is the most critical of these immigrants. As he needed to live with them and see the shit they do behind the police's back he lost a respect for them, the refugees here are not the people you'd respect even in their own home countries and arguing with other Swedes you mostly just get told you're ignorant even though they've never spoken to one directly

Not everyone is a racist subhuman, despite what Jow Forums may lead you to assume.

Wew, alright friend that’s enough racism for one day don’t you think?

Well you should always view people as individuals, for sure. The only problem is that you should consider the broader picture of importing that many people just breaking the laws and being getting help from the state by lying about not having any family.

They are sheltered leftists who live in 99% white areas who believe all arabs are just poor refugees running away from war who will behave exactly like the white people where they live. It's also a "fuck you" to white men which they see as the source of all evil. Ironically the most danger in importing islam is safety of women.

Most people I know hate Arabs

I work at a security firm and we call them monkeys.

Swedish women are dumb and hypocritical.
>would you let a refugee into your home
>yeah, ofcourse
>okay good because I brought Abdi with me and he could use someplace to live
>makes up excuses to why they don’t want some refugee in their house
FUCK swedish women. Dumb fucking whores who has ruined this country. Female voting rights was a mistake.

based

we all fucked up on that

Attached: 964.gif (480x480, 1.6M)

>expecting women to actually act true to their promises if it involves accountability

Swedes are not humans.

>pepe
opinion disregarded

Why is it always women?
It's always women in these tolerance propaganda pictures.
It's never some euro holding a muslima by the ass or kissing a black girl.
Explain this shit.

Attached: 1481635010001int.png (500x500, 102K)

Pathological moralism
The thing that's destroying europe.

The thing is 80% of people don't agree with this though

Western Europe is just too comfy in their lifestyle so they don't get on the streets are care too much, as long as nothing happens in front of their doorsteps

She is showing care because she is with the national unibrow caring association not because he is a refugee

Whitoids are mentally deranged.
They are doomed.

Yeah.
They like living their comfy life in their 100% white neighborhood while the working class gets beaten and raped by those savages in the suburbs.
For them immigration is a good thing because they don't experience all the bad shit, for them it's only indian restaurants and skilled turkish barbers.
I hate those retards avvocating for open borders more than i hate any third world immigrant.

Yep. I live in Antwerp which is now more than 50% immigrant and people here vote right wing. The immigrants here barely speak Dutch, way more crime and they openly say they hate Belgians.

On the other side of the country there are tons of leftists where cities are 90%+ white and most immigrants that are there speak ggood Dutch and are more highly educated, so they think all immigrants are like that.

Underrated

I saw a video with a Turkish nationalist parade like party in the streets of Belgium

kek nice letterman jacket faggot, u american nao

That's what our media and our élite does, they try to pass skilled and productive immigrants as a rule and not an exception, and the average high-class individual who has no real experiences with immigrants believes it.

>Why Swedish are so friendly with arab refugees?
no experience
tolerance brainwashing from media, teacher, govement, parents
low IQ

(yeah yeah high IQ me living poorer than low IQ swedish teenagers)

There are genetically submissive left-wing untermenschen. Social constructivism is scientifically refuted.