Poorfag Thread

What is Jow Forums eating tonight?

Attached: IMG_0250.jpg (4032x3024, 1.8M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TuY5SA5Dcq0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nothing I ate lunch today

No dinner for me today. Can't afford food.

Cup Noodles Homestyle. Chicken flavor

Goat and fresh fish pepper soup
youtube.com/watch?v=TuY5SA5Dcq0

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Are you, perhaps, gay?

Is that turkey bacon?

Rice
Red beans
And Tabasco for flavor

Fuck my fucking life.

>McChicken sauce
soo.... fake mayo made from gmo soi bean oil?

Attached: girlmeat.png (527x391, 547K)

>Still having hair in that situation.
LMAO. ENJOY HAIR IN YOUR MEAL.

>poorfag
>macbook pro
>organic turkey bacon
>real green beans, not canned
>fine hand carved 925 silver cutlery
>rare ivory dish

omg, gross

One of my favorite pastas

:(

Attached: 031E469E-A2CD-4BED-967E-B4E5152A2AC6.jpg (4032x3024, 1.75M)

If you're a poorfag, here's what you need to buy:
>20 lb bag of rice
>large container of hummus
>go to grocery store and buy your favorite cut of steak from the deli
>cook rice and store readily in fridge
>cook only half the steak and dice it up. What you don't use you store in fridge.

And presto, you've prepared dinner or lunch for the whole week working week. Really cheap too. Just buy a new steak, chicken, or whatever meat you want when you run out.
t. /ck/
There's a lot you can get creative with that's cheap as well.

Attached: 1517329649772.png (934x720, 564K)

Attached: 12267396.jpg (900x598, 25K)

Cheese enchiladas with ranchero sauce, rice, and black beans. Then an ice cream sandwich later for dessert.

>eats 3 massive slabs of turkey bacon with a heaping portion of green beans on top of a mound of rice and calls himself a poorfag

i hope you are thinking of the starving children in Africa while you are eating that feast, your highness

>large container of hummus
dont do that
>cook rice and store readily in fridge
and especially not that

Attached: IMG_20170725_090954.jpg (1944x2592, 1.16M)

Protip. If you can find cheap bread, then put some butter on some slices and put some sugar on them.

Yesterday I ate two bowls of oatmeal in warm water with sugar and cinnamon at 20 cents a bowl and two slices of bread with margarine and sugar on them. 50 cents total.

Beans and rice, 20 cents per pound of rice (~500 calories), 50 cents per pound of beans (~1600 calories), every meal, every day. Sometimes mix it up with some frozen veggies.

50 cents for one meal is a start. I ate the entire past week on around $7 - $8.

Attached: 1371585739706.jpg (616x462, 42K)

Tescos microwavable chicken korma

No, the entire day was 50 cents.

I pity you user

I saw this video on youtube of a guy "living on one pound a day" in London England, of course he was a refugee. So he just went around eating several whole pizzas in a day, which he got for free. :(

If I were to make a video series on $1 a day, on the first day I would eat nothing since you need to pay a few cents for tax... On the second day I'd buy 2 pounds of beans for around $1.06, (99 cents + tax). I'd eat an entire pound (which is a LOT), so that's around 1600 calories.

Next day I would have $1.94, I'd buy 2 pounds of rice with it for around $1.60 (rice is not cheap when you buy so little of it, they can be 20 cents per pound but only in wholesale). That day would be heaven, I'd eat around a pound of rice (~600 calories) and half of my remaining bean stack (800 calories).

Next day I'd have around $1.34, which I'll buy more beans with for $1.06. Eat the same amount as the day before, and then the next day I would $1.28.

And so on, and so forth. Eventually after a few days I'd theoretically have enough to have beans and rice for every meal on just $1 a day and get around 2000 calories a day if I split up the beans/rice proportions well enough.

But just spending $1 a day is tough because of the taxes (can't even buy a dollar of bag of 3300 calorie beans since you need a few cents to pay for taxes) and more expensive prices by not buying wholesale.

Not to mention you need to cook this food so you either need to be able to make fire using sticks and stones by yourself, or have some stove or something.

Salmon fillet with chips and tomato wedges. I regret not making a salad.

A mound of rice is nothing though. They sell it for like $1 a 'bowl/cup' at restaurants but it's really more like 5 - 10 cents for that bowl.

im getting my welfare check today and im going to convert it all into grocery store giftcards so i cant buy anything except food.

so this thread is awesome, keep posting your frugal meals please i really appreciate it. im off to /ck/ to get some grocery ideas

Why does bacon look like cardboard in america?

Attached: 1509574969738.jpg (234x216, 8K)

Hummus is freaking delicious but you can get away with buying chickpeas themselves for $1 a pound wholesale and just mush them yourself and add some salt.

For the rice, just use a rice cooker on the same day you need to eat. Leftovers go in the fridge and can be warmed up and eaten the next meal.

Hummus with beans and rice is also another one of my favorite meals, although I don't eat it now I ate a LOT of it back in Dec / January in celebration of ATH of my portfolio and spent like $14-$20 a week on my meals (which to me is a lot since I normally spend around $5 - $8 a week eating beans, rice and sometimes mixed with frozen veggies)

this is bullshit advice, fast cooking cuts are generally much more expensive. you want to buy slow cooking meat, the cheap cuts. pork belly, neck, beef ribs, stuff like that. boil it for 2 to 3 hours and add spices, boil in a large pot so you make tons in one sitting. then cook rice fresh every time you want some food

absolutely fucking disgusting, what the fuck?

that looks delicious what do you usually eat?

I think I'm going to find some other staple food than oatmeal. It gives me the runs.

if youre looking to eat as cheap as possible look at cuisines that were historically poor - the southern states in the us, in europe that would be mainly southern european states or the traditional cuisine of lets say germany. they all share this:
- ton of starch/vegetables, some animal fat or oil
think about how they used to cook their animals. theyd butcher them and process them in one go, thus saving time and energy on the cooking. you need to emulate this. buy a shitton of cheap as shit meat (beef ribs, for example, go for 2.50 a kilo in central germany) and boil the shit out of it. leave it without any spices/salt, use it as a base for any sauce/veggie mix you want to make. it will keep you from going insane over only eating rice and beans

mix oatmeal and potatoes
i know, souds like shit, but its something
toast the oatmeal so it gets a crispy texture, then add to mashed potatoes

1 cup of dry rice makes around 4 cups of cooked rice. I cook with around 3 cups of dry rice per batch, which makes 12 cups of cooked rice (there's literal dictionary words in other languages for uncooked and cooked rice).

These 3 cups of dry rice lasts several days. I actually eat with 2 other people who also eat rice daily and for every meal, and generally these 3 cups lasts for 1-2 days. There's so much of it that cooking once before every meal doesn't make sense.

I'm not even sure about the cuts you're talking about. I don't buy any meat and haven't for around ~7 years, geez time goes by fast.

Just beans and rice for me.

has only eating rice and beans affected your physical performance/shape in any way? i heard that you can actually get by on only that if you eat some fruit from time to time

whats your body look like? i'd imagine you are skinnyfat or holocaust victim physique?

i live in germany so there is a massive meat processing industry that produces unwanted by products. chicken liver, chicken throats (??), beef ribs, beef feet, etc, all those cuts arent bought enough so theyre put on the shelves at like 30 cents a kilo. its ridiculously cheap and if you put in a little effort you can make amazing meals with it. its basically the meat that you get in tacos/cheap restaurant chili

is it true what i heard about butchers in germany? they are treated like rockstars?

i used to work in a butcher shop and this old german man talked to me about how butchers were rockstars in his country.

kek
what do you want me to tell you?
when a butcher walks down a street at night, holding tight his butchers knife, pants are dropping left and right

i knew he wasnt lying ;__;

Living the glitzy Apple life

Attached: 540304.jpg (900x600, 64K)

starch on starch
i love my diabetus

can any of you actually manage to eat a semi healthy diet on a budget? like actual green leaf veggies and meat only?

sipping a toast to the start of the golden bull run

Attached: IMG_20180724_114058.jpg (3024x4032, 3.29M)

Considering I do live with other people, they do buy other foods that they leave out which I eat as well (is that cheating?). Like I'd eat some of the bananas they have, sometimes oranges, or some of the peanut butter they have (I mix the bananas and peanut butter), or drink some of the juices in the fridge, but not really much more than that.

I haven't noticed any difference at all in physical performance. This is a terrible example, but this year I've had a day when I ejaculated 5+ times, and 3 times the day before and after. Felt the same after each time I fell asleep and woke up as if nothing happened.

Also I have enough stamina to walk/hike for ~6 hours (did it a few months ago) , run for a few miles (used to do this every few days), lift weights (I can do 10 reps of 25 pound curls each arm, just did some just now to see if I could and it wasn't that hard), workout with friends, etc.

I've had almost every body type. I've been super skinny and even been obese, I just haven't been extremely muscular (not something I've ever worked towards but maybe someday). With beans and rice though I've mainly been skinnyfat muscular but that depended on how much I worked out. Right now I look like the guy on the left, a little muscular with body fat, although a much smaller gut and not as muscular

Attached: before-and-after.jpg (499x381, 18K)

That is not a healthy diet.

whats missing, fruit?
when i was abroad in south america i was mainly eating veggies, fruit, fish, and meat, and ive never been stronger in a strength to body weight ratio

its probably the peanut butter that saves you
rice, beans, veggies, tons of bananas, some other fruit, peanuts
sounds like a good poor mans diet to me and you can actually make some nice stuff with that