You didn't actually think you'd get rich off Chainlink did you?

Why did you think you were the chosen ones? Did you think you could buy 10,000 of these for $0.85, hold it for a couple years, and then never have to work again?

I am no longer advising you idiots to sell. I want you to hold on for dear life and get triggered everytime you see my posts. You will ALWAYS remember who I am. I got wealthy off of two real projects and LTC. Anything else, save for BCH, will always be useless.

LINK is no different. It won't be listed on poloniex, coinbase, robinhood, it will wither away like the other 3000 tokens that are above and below it. You will never, ever get rich off of it. Enjoy being eternal bagholders.

Attached: blacked.jpg (1200x900, 290K)

post real proof you have a black card or gtfo

Screencaped.

Fuck off gook boy

We're going to $0.12 and then stalling for around 3 years.
Everyone keeps calling names but I don't give a fuck.
Based fudder.

>taking advice from a chink

OP..... should we buy gold and silver or chainlink?

Lol beat down yesterday and here to try again

Hello minimum wage swift employee, I see your back again . You make my heart melt boo

Wonder how conservative values and investing into shit coins like Link are correlated. Tards who elected trump deserve to lose their money

Oldfag is really just a good guy. He enjoys frapps and brapps just like the rest of us and only shit posts to try and get a laugh out of us.

I would advise getting more BTC before buy pressure really spills over. Forget metals, and forget this useless token.

Beat down? Son, the price has fallen 10% since i last posted, if anyone continues to get beat down it's the gullible "investors" all in on Chainlink. Chainlink will never, ever get to $1 again, make sure to take a photo of this post so I can reference it in 2024.

Can’t lie, it’s not fud. It’s facts. Just sold my 45k link for BTC, if it ever moons I’m coming for you mr oldfag

Don't worry kid, it won't. People have been saying this for months and the price is in the teens. Any intelligent man can see that the price would be at least $5 if even half of the "dots" were true. The only people who think this thing will moon are biz posters. That's it. Think about that.

You know we're going to win, right?

Attached: IMG_0559.png (223x225, 27K)

fml, you're unironically probably right. But I can't sell this low m8. Being serious. I bought mostly at three times this price. I just need a good pump to lighten the bags before I cut my losses.

but we have the best memes... so... we win...

Attached: 125352352435.gif (480x202, 3.22M)

It's never pumping. Dump your bags before they go to zero.

Really not looking forward to when this dick "reveals" how he "fudded" to "accumulate" but "nothing personnel kid"

Attached: wearypepe.jpg (600x600, 37K)

I'm pretty sure he pulled that before. If it wasn't him it was a larp of a larp so same shit

Correct, it will drop out of the top 150 if it hasn't already, listen, it was never relevant outside of this Chinese massage parlor message board

The stupid part is that link holders have to endure the constant retarded fud, but when it moons and all of you fudding faggots are gloating about how you fudded non stop, the link holders won't be here anyway. So we just have to listen to your shit constantly and then we won't even be here for your "great le trole reveal" because we'll be off skiing and shit.

maybe look at the rest of the alt market? faggot.

Attached: linkdance.gif (320x240, 1.57M)

>when it moons

user I...

I have another grand to invest in LINK

Should I buy now or wait longer?

Attached: linkmoon.png (1920x1080, 1.16M)

or he is really retarded and believes link will go to 0, but when it turns out he was wrong he won't even let anyone have the satisfaction he will just do what you said

I've never cam across a more punchable faggot on biz

>I've never cam across a more punchable faggot on biz

Attached: Indian-call-Center2.jpg (640x425, 118K)

I would say now since its low as fuck

>PRAISE KEK!

Depends, how fast do you want to lose your BTC/ETH? Unbelievable that Sergey gets away with this

He sure is loving his newfound wealth though, he's banging high price golddiggers on biz's wallet

jesus christ these threads always pop up when chainlink goes down and then opposite opinion threads when chainlink goes up
its all so tiresome

Attached: 1531713057738.jpg (618x597, 64K)