Why is it that shitskins are so much more prone to religious fanaticism...

Why is it that shitskins are so much more prone to religious fanaticism? Is it just their low-iq or are other factors involved?

Attached: 40F048AF-0C1F-4B8F-9A36-943FCFC3CE5A.png (550x543, 50K)

You fund them

Religion is just a form of population control for brainlet NPCs. They need a magic sky fairy to keep them in line from acting like savages. Even then it doesn't work

That's mostly MENAs and Africans and a bit Indians. Latin America is pretty religious but it's not that crazy, I think and Asians are good.

Low iq obviously

Attached: 214.jpg (1000x667, 521K)

It's low IQ. And everything that follows from that. Plus a complete victim complex (everything wrong with us is YOUR fault).

what about the polish?

You gotta love latin americans for professing such an in-your-face and forceful adherence to christianity, yet being complete degenerates who cant stop fucking each other and engaging in criminal behavior.

have you ever met a latin american?

um, we're cafeteria catholics sweetie
the ONLY kind of catholics

because you reward these type of people with money

aka exactly what said

I don't see latinos, aside from insane US funded Protestants, saying the earth is flat, young earth creationism is real or denying evolution.

polish are only religious compared to western europe

Religion here is only used to feel morally superior to others just because you go to church and give away your money to pedos. There is no real spirituality

Meant for

Half my relatives are puerto rican

>send missionaries en masse to several latin american countries
>WHY ARE MUH SHITSKINS SO RELIGIOUS????
fuck off, Tyrone

Attached: 1501895625169.jpg (1334x1334, 143K)

You need to go back

Puerto Ricans are legal, idiot

Puerto Rico is America...
and are they religious? I doubt it. Latin Americans don't even know the actual meaning of catholicism to begin with. People are oblivious about religion these days.

>am white
>born and raised in US, same as my entire immediate family
>pay taxes and work
>puerto rico is a US vassal state anyway

My culturally latino relatives are mega catholics who go to church every weekend, decorate their houses with crosses, get mad and argue with anyone who deviates in belief, etc. However, they fully embrace a “ghetto” attitude, sleep around, deal/do drugs, and the like

My more wasp-ish relatives, on the other hand, fully practice what they preach but never flaunt their beliefs or act holier-than thou.

are you a hald-br*ed?

No my dads side is white puerto rican (despite the fact that all the females date blacks), and my moms side is wasp.

>No my dads side is white puerto rican (despite the fact that all the females date blacks)
so they're mixed race?

Attached: 1549042905426.jpg (400x400, 23K)

haha I meant that my cousins and whatnot date blacks.

because religion you are is hugely dependent on how poor you are. You get secularism rising at civilisation peaks like classical greece or pax romana, modernity. And when it all goes to shit like the dark ages, anywhere in Africa etc people go back