Have you ever been in a relationship with an older women? If so how was it and what was the age gap?

Have you ever been in a relationship with an older women? If so how was it and what was the age gap?

Attached: image.jpg (1080x1080, 235K)

no but older women at work treat me nice and always compliment me.

not really a relationship but hooked up with one once. i was 22 she was like 37? never got her exact age. looked pretty young so i went for it. didnt like it too much desu

>Have you ever been in a relationship
stopped reading there

Attached: 1458537978673.png (601x601, 277K)

i'm 36 and dating a 50 y/o

Yeah, 22 year age difference. It was actually pretty nice. She had a nice face and was really active so her body was actually incredible for her age, especially considering the stereotypes about mexican women when they get older.

same, fren

How old were you when it started? Who approached who?

First girlfriend was a year older than me. I’ve also fucked a married mother 5 years my senior. Current squeeze is 3 years older. All these women showed interest in me initially.

>tfw too ugly to get sugarmommy gf

Attached: vci6zUyKk0w.jpg (665x831, 63K)

19. I went for a haircut one day and she was the one who cut it. We made small conversation about our lives and we were both quite lonely. Most of her family had been killed in Mexico and she was estranged from her daughter who had become a lesbian and moved to Brazil.

Who initiated the hook up process? I don't think it's acceptable to hit on your hairdresser.

probably put her b00bies in his face.

Her I guess. I was way too shy and awkward to initiate, but it started out just friendly and for each of us to have someone to talk to.

I fucked twice a 26 years old girl while being 22

There's a Mexican who's infamous for dating up on Jow Forums.

>Most of her family had been killed in Mexico

Reminds me of my time as telephone survey operator. Most awkward survey I ever got completed.

I dated a 40 year old woman when I was 23, I knew it wasn’t going to work out for a number of reasons but she was nice to me during a very dark time in my life.

I wish i had a mommy gf to cuddle and watch cuckflix together.

>compliments
You got such a motherfucking long way to go to crawl out of the shit that it's not even worth typing out the truth for you.

Tbqh I have this fantasy of being in a relationship with a woman aged 35-45, desu. She would have to be fit, relative for her age. I imagine her to be 100% loving, and tender, and caring and understanding for me, and vice versa. I would help her get over her past and heal her soul. I imagine the relationship full of respect and passion. In bed, she is a gentle and calm teacher.

However, this remains a fantasy because an older woman would likely only fetishize me and my young body, while not being interested in me as a person. Women available at that age are probably a but bitchy and used up. Also, I feel like going into a relationship with a woman that doesn't lead to children and a family has no future. So you are justifying your sex while in the back of your head you kniw it's actually vain and meaningless.

Attached: y4cwczW_d.jpg (640x1136, 49K)

Sonic Sayz
>gay

Attached: 1530263295386.png (320x500, 161K)

Yes, at 23yo with 28yo grille. Was nice, but just for the sex and didn't work for long.

Thankfully, no. It's abnormal to have a relationship with an older woman. Bringing all that motherly instinc/mommy issues into a relationship isn't healthy.

This. Older women are used up and emotionally scared. It isn't worth it. There is a reason these women can't get partners from their age group. Stay away from old women.