Rebels vs Empire popularity

Rebels vs Empire popularity.

Attached: 8E22E9A9-2907-4F99-9B1E-4AE4D0C2D451.png (800x548, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_quality_of_healthcare
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Chad doesn't watch Star wars.

Childhood is idolizing the Rebels, adulthood is realizing the Empire makes more sense.

Empire fans = empires
Rebel fans = shitholes and sjws

no, adulthood is realizing you belong on reddit

Literally this.

>russia
>kazakhstan
>mongolia
>USA
>mexico
>not shitholes

Attached: 7ed42820271eca3913a7916d0146c0b3--question-mark-girls.jpg (236x231, 11K)

You don't fit in.

lol

Attached: 0_135762_8f2acaab_orig.jpg (604x477, 42K)

the empire seems shitty in the context of human-on-human violence, but in the star wars universe they're basically evil because they're human-centric. I sure as hell would be human-centric. If anything the empire represents the unity of humankind against xenos

Attached: 360730-artwork-Warhammer_40-000-Space_Hulk-748x421.jpg (748x421, 73K)

This desu compadre

you literally have one of the lowest standards of living in western europe

nobody in their right mind would live in spain over the US

Attached: fjpsbiakhui11.jpg (1024x680, 119K)

>LOUISIANA
Jesus.... how low have you spics fallen? This is post Katrina too, a lot of the blacks from Louisiana fled to Texas and just stayed.

>will die at 40 because he cant afford medical bills
>literally worse healthcare than many latinamerican countries
>thinks he lives in a 1st world country
how did america get so good at brainwashing children into thinking they live in a good country

Attached: spahealth.jpg (1040x805, 176K)

Strong effective empire led forward by a brilliant lord
vs
Shitty "rebels" that look more like "anti-human rebels". Who commands and finances them? I would't be surprised that it is the top officials of the empire who want to owerthrow the emperor

>my employer (who probably pays me like 500% more than you) covers my insurance
>our healthcare is better than most countries en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_quality_of_healthcare
>lives in the only global superpower

>living in spain is like living in louisiana (our african state)

>Muh Sjws
Kys Faggot

>higher murderrate than north africa
>living paycheck to paycheck
>let medical monopolies charge them 20 times the normal price
>"NOOO PLEASE DONT CALL AN AMBULANCE I CANT AFFORD IT... W-WE ARE FIRST WORLD THO"

Attached: Sin título.png (1045x477, 75K)

>tfw I live in the US equivalent of Spain

>REBELtugal

>higher murder rate than countries that don't have a functional government to keep track of their murder rate
yes
>>living paycheck to paycheck
i'm not poor
>>let medical monopolies charge them 20 times the normal price
i have insurance
>>"NOOO PLEASE DONT CALL AN AMBULANCE I CANT AFFORD IT... W-WE ARE FIRST WORLD THO"
i have insurnace

why would you admit to living in lousiana? that's fucking awful

>that don't have a functional government to keep track of their murder rate
we're talking about north africa not somalia, the government exists there except in lybia

Attached: usa_compare.png (1401x1294, 102K)

manchildren btfo

>he doesn't know like 90% of our homicides are in black communities
i have never seen a shooting or stabbing or anyone dying except 2 car crashes in my life lmao

>b-b-but if you take out X group or Y group our stats look so much better
no shit sherlock, not an argument

yes it is an argument considering how segregated we are. meanwhile you live next to fucking everyone lmao, i never have to worry about being killed and in west europe you're constantly worrying about when mohamed is going finally snap and blow up your train car

my only worry is when i'm going to get my next raise (so i can make even MORE money than you)

we have segregation just like US, there are marginal gypsy hoods with more crime than the average just like there are bad hoods in the US, you cant just say "well the national average is wrong... just ignore all our bad stats" thats straight up retarded strawmanning

not
an
argument

>i don't CARE that you don't have to worry about healthcare or being killed! black people do! your poor people are worse off than ours because more of my tax money goes to their gibmedats! not an argument!

Attached: https _blogs-images.forbes.com_niallmccarthy_files_2017_11_20171129_Tax-1.jpg (1280x868, 105K)

i hate taxes yeah, but that doesnt take away the fact that USA has 3rd world healthcare while we have one of the best in the world despite spending a fraction of the price the US does and having one of the lowest homicide rates in the world while USA has monthly school shootings

we have the best hospitals in the world and like 0.000000000001% of kids in school here die in school shootings

i literally don't care if 20 kids die in school shootings every year, that doesn't affect me

you are starting to sound like a coping 3rd worlder
>w-well, i never got murdered so i dont care about murder rates
>i-its all the black people bringing the average down, we are 1st world i swear
>our hospitals are the best in the world *isnt even in the top 10 of life expectancy and must sell the house to afford a surgery*

So all these black on white graphs that Jow Forums posts are just a lie?
Blacks don't murder whites in USA?

>>w-well, i never got murdered so i dont care about murder rates
nobody except poor blacks has to be on edge about this sort of violence
>>i-its all the black people bringing the average down, we are 1st world i swear
that's correct
>>our hospitals are the best in the world *isnt even in the top 10 of life expectancy and must sell the house to afford a surgery*
we do have the best hospitals in the world, all of the countries above us live 2-3 years more on average, and countries like spain france israel and italy are in the top 10 meanwhile norway, austria, germany etc are closer to us so that ranking is fucking meaningless lmao

>Blacks don't murder whites in USA?
blacks are more likely to murder whites than whites are to murder whites, black murders are against other blacks like 95% of the time so yes Jow Forums is misrepresenting

meanwhile brazil is one big beautiful melting pot

Attached: homicides-by-country.jpg (1566x894, 141K)

Get a job ya lazy bum

Attached: ......jpg (960x1152, 396K)

Based Slovakia

>a soulless tourist destination made this post

absolutely based

>tfw jobless
>but also tfw I own real estate, so there's no need to work

Why do Americans get so defensive lmao

Its almost like despite the fact they're the most powerful country in the world they still have some of the worst crime, education and medical system in the west LMAO