What would happen if I raped my Japanese roommate? Would I get extradited back to America?

What would happen if I raped my Japanese roommate? Would I get extradited back to America?

This kid has a cute face, and he’s so weak he’d be a girl in my country. I just want to beat him up, bend him over, and have him screech like a little bitch while I pound his nonexistent ass

Attached: C9CCBB16-C567-49FF-B8DB-92E6681C3636.jpg (552x670, 82K)

that's pretty gay sir

No. No one reply to this. saged.

... are you a girl with pegging fetish by any chance? if so me too!

Attached: a604078-0.png (240x240, 26K)

Time to get executed gayboy.

rape is awful, ur disgusting.

Bump

fuck off

>extradited
>flag

Are you cute?
Well you probably aren't Japanese anyway

Either his Yakuza friends would rape you with a sword or you'd be tried and sentenced, then shipped back to Clapistan and ameriprispn, where Billy-Bob and Tyrone would have their way with you.

No, wtf. I’m a dude and I have no pegging fetish. I thought you bugpeople were into tentacles, not pegging

Take a picture of him and post it so that we get a better understanding of the situation

>American thinks that normal, non-obese people are weak

Americans are more burly and strong. Sorry our genes are better

>are you cute
un peu
are you saying you want to crucify him with your flesh spear? he'd get astonished

Attached: nt_171121fgoline06.jpg (346x350, 131K)

thats a dog, abdul

It's ok, rape is just like saying "Hello" in Japanese/Korean culture.

A bit is fine, cute is cute. But does that mean you're French? Mmmm. I've always wanted to let a short petite cute girl do lewd and kinky things to me since I'm always expected to be dominant at my height

enjoy jail

>at your height
What, 5’1”?

I'm not native Japanese you stupid niggerjew.
Regardless, your national average height and dicksize are looking on the small side anyway, perhaps you're projecting.

Also I've seen some tall Japs here, male and female. It's just the average is short-ish. Really not by all much though.

Va te faire foutre je ne veux pas purifier le diable à ton corps alle au bordel et satisfais ton désir d'être fourré, je ne suis pas ton trou, putain de m*nnoid

Attached: cb43b65eacb8901ff2a14cad1d7a0583.jpg (297x398, 48K)

Okay, you two do your thing. I haven’t seen this before here

gods imagine the smell

Literal seething roastie, unsurprising the French still hold this attitude until you invade and rape them, then it's all. "Oh sorry Master, perish me. Forgive me for existing as I am purely made to be walked on by all of Europe"

Attached: 1552012744799.gif (487x560, 898K)

Here I thought you were gonna put out. Fucking French fries

Attached: A8A2A6DB-51BB-439F-B1BC-FC0084F0EBD9.png (750x1334, 179K)

Yeah desu, avoid all white looking women you see when visiting any country, especially if they have colored hair. I've seen many red flag women walking around the busy parts of towns and have probably already passed this dumb cunt the other day judging by the attitude. You don't even have to look at them to feel the negativity of the walking bioweapon

>want to fucking male

how awful American girls are?

Gayboi

They’re fine. I just want to rape helpless people

1. l'm Japanese
2. l'm not a girl
残念~我男故性交不可能~

Attached: 1554668079969.jpg (1944x2592, 1.2M)

Women are truly awful, that's why. Unless you want to make babies, cute Twinks are the best choice.

Are they just a bunch of hipsters that work as English teachers? Or do they have so many bananas to choose from that they don’t care

Idk, you aren’t yellow and you got a unibrow. Asians don’t got unibrows

Literally not even the same person, but hi mate. Hope you have a fulfilling Monday

can l pass as a white in America?

No they're just crazy feminist tourists imposing themselves on a superior culture looking for any opportunity to subvert it. Feminism is a virus and they actively try to transmit it.

Probably pass as Southern European, like Greek or Sicilian. A lot of Japs and halfies look like Italians. The eyes aren’t even that squinty

I’m surprised they’d go through all the trouble of just bitching about the world in a different country that hates them

Are you really truly surprised though, looking at all the nonsense they're doing in their own countries that is borderline illegal, if not outright prison sentence worthy

You are delusional if you think any japs look like Italians

Yeah, but feminists are almost pathologically lazy. The idea of them getting on a plane and flying across the world to shame other people is both really predictable and surprising

>mfw all Japan flag are foreign people

am I only actual Japanese citizen in this thread?

;つД`)

Attached: 45678900.png (300x367, 55K)

Yes, and now I’m going to rape you

Is this how foreigners think the prison sustem works here lol?

I think for a foreigner I can at least make decent English company if you're interested. I really don't know what to do today aside from walk around more in Tokyo

Just go to a jap school. They’re cheap as hell and a lot of the courses in some programs are in English. Easy way to make friends and get pussy

can you be more specific on your proposed actions so i can assess its legality?

Attached: 1554679062006.png (800x600, 364K)

Put sleeping pills in his beer, pull down his pants, spit on my dick, and ram it in there until I bust a nut and turn his yellow ass into a twinkie

I'm only here for another week and a half. But I'll consider this for the future if I can truly come school here for cheap. I'm residing in a small urban town around the edge of Tokyo and even this far from all the activity is so extremely convenient with the stores and easily navigable roads I'd be happy to be awhile. God I wish my city could be this efficient back home

how tall are you and is he?

Attached: 1551426847445.png (3100x970, 1.84M)

100% not french

what gave it away?

Attached: 1554691328313.png (680x680, 221K)

>being this gay
god save the usa

I'll fuck your ass gook boy

unirionically gay, blue and cringepilled. kys op.

You would probably go to jail for several years, the Japanese justice system would not be kind to you

Based

Damn ouiboo

What the fuck is this thread

Attached: 74EE283D-0402-4961-93B1-6C83F7894FC9.png (428x510, 180K)

Attached: 1550820492608m.jpg (1024x704, 83K)