What is the most powerful flag to have on Jow Forums?

What is the most powerful flag to have on Jow Forums?
(Meaning the flag that is the hardest to win against during an retard flame war?)

Attached: MFW.png (635x297, 87K)

Peru, I have literally never won an argument with a Peruvian poster

Finland they just spam the soyboy and green text what you said

Probably Norway or Switzerland. It’s pretty hard to think of anything bad with those 2 countries

germany, scwitzerland and austria

Germanic countries? Why?

US flag, if you have a thick skin. The mere sight of an American flag encourages obsession and frothing at the mouth.

Mexico
They’ll block out any reasonable argument you have against them

The north korea flag that posts sometimes. You know whoever that guy is, if he's allowed to post here he may be allowed to call for your assassination too

it's more than likely just a proxy

Wait, a north korean posts here? Screenshots? I would shit my fucking pants in an argument with him if I wasn't using hotel internet.

I know, but it's fun to think Kim might be one of us

sweden, norway, denmark and neverland are germanic countires yet they are easy to beat

Don't have any, sadly, but it's 100% real. Rare though, I don't think I've seen a post in a few months at least

The Thai sexpat, love seeing that guy waste hours roasting whatever nation he chose that day

not in terms of the people behind it of course but Australian flags are top tier.
You can basically join with or against any group. it's easy to side with new worlders, but also against them because we're not in the Americas. Euros because we're more social democratic. With anglos or against them because fuck the english and celts and shit. With third worlders because we're accually hot and have nature. And a better quality of life than you muhummed fall back because even scandis want to move here. And northern euros and Americans have a badly hidden crush on us.
Only one chink in the armour apart from history.

Switzerland

Antarctica.
There's nothing to talk shit about and even if you do manage to say something they'll just ignore you.

Imagine getting roasted by someone with a fucking Antarctica flag.

Monaco

There's just no comeback.

Plus a poster with an Antarctica flag is probably a scientist.

We can usually insult who we wants without consequences

Australia

Yemen's AoC is 9, but they have to be married 9 year olds.

Probably Norway. It has all the benefits of the other scandanavian countries without the downsides. what the fuck are you supposed to do, bring up brevik memes?

Malta Islands

that EZ? woah

Attached: 47253029_2053514544717406_821593447497184595_n.jpg (750x750, 92K)

San Marino