What do you guys do for money?

what do you guys do for money?

Attached: 1488234980509.jpg (588x473, 93K)

my mom buy stuff for me

i don't make any money

Work

getting a job like everybody

suck cocks

I'm a fat lawcuck who works in a law firm and gets fatter and fatter because I'm almost always sitting. Also, I do corporate law, so I never actually go to trial. I haven't seen the inside of a courtroom since law school.

Attached: Sapito deprimido.jpg (900x466, 34K)

Post lips

I dunno I have zero skills I just keep bumbling into work and promotions

You do realize it is physically possible to work out after you come home too?

I don't want to do a damn thing after finishing a 12-14-hour day of horribly boring work. It's really melting my brain.

Why do you work 12 - 14 hours a day? Isnt 8 hours standard over there too? Or do you only work a few days a week?

he probably has to read shit all day couldnt even imagine how fried his brain is reading contracts

This is standard for younger corporate lawyers. I think my worst week was during a merger when I worked over 120 hours in a single week and slept (poorly) in my office for 3 nights. I saw big reams of paper falling on me in my dreams.

That would be illegal as fuck over here.

So just eat less?

t. expert

ive sold weed, worked on a net cafe, worked as IT support (self-employed), been a waiter, and currently im looking forward to move to other EU country for work

Attached: 1540660692447.gif (540x540, 1.1M)

im insane, it works very well

Nightporter at a hotel

what do you have?

I write copies for an ad agency, write articles for various magazines, and do translations for event management companies

don't you make a lot of $ doing corporate law though?

i bought ethereum when it was 3 dollars

I'm honestly amazed that Sweden doesn't instantly collapse from all of the corporate laws. Your corporate tax must be really low or something for them to turn a decent profit.

how much? Are you set for life?

Part time work I don't mind and am in a uni course that will land me straight in a reasonably well paying job I dislike.

what course and job?

I own a tuning shop with a dyno machine

35 hour work weeks will stimulate effective workflows in many jobs

corporate law sounds based fuck going to trial.

nope i looked and it's because their corps pay very little tax

Attached: taxes by country.png (2000x1407, 230K)

i dont even have any real diagnosis, but probably assburgers

in order of frequency
pocket money from mom, freelance jobs, take money out of my insurance plan

ahhhh let me move to finland to get free gibs
i have depression and severe social phobia

Bunch of faggots in this thread. Peace out pusseys..

lmao fucking wagies unironically getting exhausted from desk jobs. It's the physical jobs where you literally can't exercise outside of work due to overuse injuries where you're more likely to get fat.

selling pictures of my dick to pretty ladies over the internet

I teach English to retards in need of it.

Starting full time software eng from june 3

Where'd you go to law school?

nothing

hardcore gamer I travel all over pooland and win gaming tournaments for big zloty, also I sell drugs.

Columbia

A lot of it goes to rent, and it's not like I have time to spend the rest doing fun stuff. I actually billed a few hours today, on a Sunday, and will be back in the office by 8am today (it's 3:30am right now where I'm at).

>Columbia
F

For me it was YLS or bust, and I did not bust.

Made no difference to me. I had a mediocre GPA from a directional state school but managed to blow out the LSAT. I was just happy to get in. I'm not so happy in retrospect, but it's not the sort of thing I reasonably could have foreseen.

I'm honestly wondering if I should take more standardized tests and see if I can score high enough on them to justify starting a test prep consultancy.

I never got these. Are these rates applied to net or gross pay? Also what about social contributions these amouth 38% of gross avg pay here

i cut and do things to metals as main job, i grow hazelnuts as secondary job and sometimes do delivery and transport with my van or trucklet. Long ago i used to sell pigs and slaughter them. I stopped doing that fast and started selling goats, which worked good but pay was not consistent so i stopped doing that too.
I wish i was normal like in the west where all i need is one job in 1 shift
i wont live to see 55 by this rate

the grass is always greener.
what your doing sounds pretty chaotic but based nonetheless

hahah poorfags

My daddy runs a compamy and I help his work (not full time and I work at home though), makes pretty much money off it anyway

Noice

For me, it's studying 24/7 technical books to earn 400 bucks per month.

Ask daddy

having sex with men

I wait for student loan to come through

Work, hustle and invest some. Usually I just spend it all on drugs

Yeah, corporate tax is lower, but Id rather have it that way.

you're from brazil. no one will believe you even if it's true.

I watch tv shows, shitpost on int, watch youtube, listen to music, get drunk, read books etc.

Life of a NEET.

Attached: 1527745.png (620x387, 200K)

I do some small odd jobs involving fixing people's appliances and installing hardware for people who can't do it on their own. It hardly pays anything though. I get most my money from my wife anyways.

Suck cocks

I'm unemployed and make $0. My psyche is too damaged to interact with people on a daily basis. I worked like 2 months this year and I'm done.

NEET for life, pretty much play vidya and masturbate for 1200 euro/month.

I have a job and I get payed 200 kr/h to do exactly the same. Neetfags cant compete

How do you get that much? A lot of 19-year olds doesnt even make that after tax on a fulltime job

I drive a forklift and unload trailers and breakdown pallets, I'm one of the best where I am but fuck I sweat so bad I stink after like 3 hours

work

>How do you get that much?
Autism and other diagnoses. Sjukersättning.

Not him but please tell me how, I'm sick of working construction for shit money..

Airport fireman at very non-busy airport. Literally nothing happens here and we cant hold exercizes to often due to regulations, so usually I just sit and shitpost.

go work for indiecart/door dash