vocaroo.com/i/s0zPfWf2fl2R
vocaroo.com/i/s0nmEJeePa3S
vocaroo.com/i/s19F7NtBAwXc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stick up the arse usually does the trick

Suck some dicks and voilà

support Liverpool FC and Labour

>it's a "foreigners fall for the posh British accent" meme

Attached: 1549203414982.png (1512x1116, 102K)

fuck off u cunt I'm posh as fuck

yeh ya fakin show tha coont

Attached: 1549317728683.jpg (810x713, 188K)

strayan accent is the best

l was just taking nap and had this dream where l was a servant of some anglo upper class family, and got mocked for my accent roundaboutly.

Attached: CpX_VRSUsAARb45.jpg (600x338, 35K)

this. sounds so rough and manly.

>no malaysian or indian accent
>no south african
>no new zealand
>puts scandinavian all under one branch
it was a pol of absolute normies who relied on their intuition. this graph means nothing

Real rankings:
Canadian > American > Australian > Scottish > England > New Zealand > South African > Irish

Of learning regions:
Ugandan > Malaysian/Singapore > Iceland > Indian > Chinese > French > Brazil > Sweden > Korean > Mexican > German > Japanese > Denmark > Hong Kong

Attached: pepeEghh.jpg (250x241, 7K)

i don't care about that
canadian accent sounds like american accent
irish accent is nice
indian sounds like crap

Why do Anglo Niggers pretend that only Anglo niggerism exist in this 'world'?

>Canadian > American
They literally sound the same as us about 95% of the time unless they're Quebecois.

can you like, not?

this is an accent thread. please don't bring this nonsense into my thread.

People often get Australian and British accents mixed up but I've noticed they prefer Aussies every time. Anyone who says British just doesn't understand the difference. No one likes the retarded brits

Go home Chris. Jk only brit I like

>tfw no Japanese manservant to bully

Tried the Brit accent for about 1~2 years before deciding it wasn't really my thing since it seemed forced. Last time I talked to an American, he told me I sounded like some Brit who immigrated to the US for around 10 years and is STILL attempting to get used to an American accents.

I don't know if that's good or bad.

Attached: 1554679714275.jpg (960x816, 28K)

Game of Thrones has catapulted the norf accent to number one, every girl in America wants their own Jon Snow now.

Attached: YorkshiresFinest.jpg (640x436, 67K)

vocaroo. now.

I can not. How do Brits sound when they speak Portuguese?

canadian accent is objectively better than american. and no they dont speak the same. think chicago, new york, boston, southern, cali. No of the accents sound like a toronto accent.

>Canadian accent
>good

literally howling

literally kill yourself monkey scum this is a thread for humans not nigger monkey degenerates

>the US's dialects consist of the cities, California, and the South, no other accents exist, especially not a general American accent

Attached: 1514497488431.png (488x463, 28K)

Most people in the world have probably never even talked to anyone with any of those accents listed though so how does this chart work?

Think Justin Bieber, the Weekend, Drake.

General American is a meme. There are still regional distinctions, not as distinct as they used to be before the internet, sure. But they are still there.

youtu.be/kH-xkP7t9is

Even putting aside General American, it is wrong to assume that there aren't accents we think of as "stereotypically American" to represent the non-city, non-South, non-California regions. I have heard Canadian accents, they really do not sound that different to American accents. I have even been to both Anglo Canada and Quebec, and your average Canadian only has minor sound differences compared to the American accent. Not all that different from where I live unless they try to pronounce something like "about."

euro accents normally come out sounding more like english than American. Except skandi's and dutch because they consciously try and make it like that but even then rhoticness sounds forced.

Compare the accents of justin bieber, the weekend, drake, with taylor swift, kurt cobain, and chris brown. it's should be quite obvious there IS a difference and the canadian one sounds much clearer and more powerful.

like maybe you live in in a state the borders canada but you really need to take america as a whole if your not.

>makes the distinction of different cities in the US as different zones of accent
>generalizes the Toronto accent as the Canadian accent
Maybe if you went out into regular Canada and heard their accents, you would not make such asinine statements.

im ranking the best accent period. no american brute accent comes close to canada. i know other canadian accents. pokimane for quebec, prozzy for the pointless islands, and a bunch of league of legends players like wildturtle shiphtur or supermetroid from vancouver. so
>Maybe if you went out into regular Canada and heard their accents, you would not make such asinine statements.
we're pretty much at regular canada with all the shit i listed. and i still think all of them sound better than any "american" accent. remember, ur the one that wanted to generalize all american accents, not me.

seething

>Real rankings:
>Canadian > American

Yeah as if "oot" for "out" and such is endearing

oot vs out
compared to
dez wymen ain no nothin li i dun sarw vs these women are not anything like I have seen

good point

>we're pretty much at regular canada with all the shit i listed.
>Justin Bieber - London, Canada
>Drake - Toronto, Canada
>The Weekends - Toronto, Canada
No it's not, you tard. It's all constrained to one geographic area. If you want an actual gauge of an accent, you would just drive across the border and go looking around.
>im ranking the best accent period.
So you generalize Canadian over American, and then you proceed to break down American into several accents while at first refusing to do the same for Canadian, and only now are you acknowledging the breakdown of Canadian accents. Yet you are still judging the Canadians based on one accent versus Americans based on multiple accents.
It really just sounds to me like you are self-hating of American accents. Your opinion is your own opinion, pal, but at least try to stay consistent with your argument.
And there you go again, doing the same thing. Fucking tard.

>Except skandi's and dutch because they consciously try and make it like that but even then rhoticness sounds forced.
That's because the USA is a fuckton more German, Scandi, and Dutch compared to the UK so we have a natural rhoticity compared to those limey bastards. R is R, get over it you bastards

Attached: 1300353393003.jpg (800x600, 83K)

General American is not a meme, it's the entire media system.

Attached: delita fell out of place.gif (500x372, 1.77M)

>dez wymen ain no nothin li i dun sarw vs these women are not anything like I have seen
Good job comparing negro American to Standard Canadian.

i literally just said pokimane, quebec, wildturtle, vancouver, supermetroid, vancouver, shiphtur, vancouver, prozzy, prince edward island. i can also say justin truedea, ottawa. are you actually this retarded?

japanese accent best accent

is american negro not a dialect of american english? are negros not americans? how come the canadian niggers dont talk like shit? many whites in the south talk just like these negros do.

who done spilld oiihhh all overa da floor is something any white person in the south would say. Or are southerns not americans too? or "generalized american" oh what the logan paul accent from ohio?

WEEE OHIOOO BOYZ LETS GET ER DONE EEEEHAW. yeah outside of cities people sound more retarded. just seriously bow to your canadian overlords.

And all the examples you used come from one area, and you used them as the standard until you were forced to admit there is a variety of Canadian accents.
Honestly, though, from the way you talk, you sound like someone who has only ever been exposed to stereotypes and has never heard other sorts of accents. You do not sound like any well-traveled individual who has heard others' accents in person. So that tells me either A) you live in one of these stereotypical accent regions or B) you're an antisocial retard who never bothers to interact with other people and wouldn't know about other types of American accents because you're a shutin fuck who gets all his exposure from online media.
Either way, you come off as an extreme retard who doesn't know shit about accents. Have you ever actually heard accents from any of those places that you listed (by the way, you listed Vancouver thrice, mongoloid)? Or are you just using them as a tool for an argument because you don't know any better?

NOBODY CARES
I JUST WANNA KNOW HOW TO CHANGE MY ACCENT

>standard canadian
Sorry.. but uh, Americans had to "standardize" their language because americans spoke like horseradish retards. there is no objective reason why a "standardized" language sounds better. in many ways the old accents sounded better.

Move to a place where people have that accent and actually engage in some human interaction regularly.

>how come the canadian niggers dont talk like shit?
Look at Drake

> many whites in the south talk just like these negros do.
The massive majority of whites live in New England the Midwest, unlike the Appalachian and Southern retards.

>Or are southerns not americans too?

Not most of them no, Southern whites are shit on for a reason.

>oh what the logan paul accent from ohio?
Ohio has been recently corrupted by confederate spirit, just like Indiana. The midwest is Upper New York, Illinois, Wisconsin, Iowa, and Illinois now. Missouri, Ohio, and Indiana are full fucking retards who don't pay a dime toward history and respect. They should be kneeled and kneecapped.

>Move to a place where people have that accent
that means immigrating. you guys hate that.

>engage in some human interaction regularly.
AHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHA

>Americans had to "standardize" their language because americans spoke like horseradish retards
Americans standardized their language for nationalist reasons, but in the process we culled a lot of British Frenchisms in the process. Color should not be spelt with a U, no argument at all there.

>you guys hate that
I do but it's already gone way too far for me to bother caring anymore.

My accent sounds mildly British and I get mistaken for a brit online sometimes, feels nice.

Attached: 1540833309345.jpg (638x540, 31K)

We actually ended up preserving older English vocabulary in the process of standardizing American English, such as fall instead of a more Romance autumn. Take that for what you will.

dont hate on us immigrants, senpai'

vocaroo pls

I forgot Minnesota, my bad. They are still part of the Union, unlike Ohio retards.

Scottish shouldn't even be on that list once, let alone twice (Scottish + British)

youtube.com/watch?v=Xan2xU-ZFic

Canadian sounds the same as American and you’re an autistic faggot who I think should die

I'm arguing that Canadians sound the same as Americans, dipshit, I'm just breaking down his argument tactics.

Attached: 1553983411067.gif (249x250, 1.08M)

yes because in canada 25% of the population lives in Ontario you dumbfuck. And I didn't admit there were different ones. The fact I didnt mention multiple is because Vancouver people speak the same as Ontario people who speak the same as Quebec people who speak the same as Prince edward Island people. They speak the same. They diverged MUCH more recently than American accents did.

Quebec: youtube.com/watch?v=_oRnDz_qEgw
vs.
Vancouver: youtube.com/watch?v=_oRnDz_qEgw

sounds objectively the same. especially when compared with Justin bieber or Drake. They all sound the same. Compared to
youtube.com/watch?v=YdOIeUUPgv4 flyover state accent vs a florida accent youtube.com/watch?v=NMPInsor9dE

I listed Vancouver three times because retards like you get mad when you just show ONE person from ONE city and say they represent the ENTIRE region. See, your first half is basically you saying "YEAH BUT YOU DONT KNOW REAL CANADA" your last posts you were crying "YEAH YEAH, BUT DO YOU NO REAL AMERICAN ACCENTS LIKE THE SIMPSONS OR FAMILY GUY"

so aparently the generalized american accent is supposed to exclude 90% of americans for the 10% of Boston retards that talk like Family Guy. You. are. a. retarded. boomer.

Canadians sound different.

Attached: 1493322987484.jpg (5000x4760, 738K)

youtube.com/watch?v=yunJVxhTaLY messed up the Vancouver link

This is the only one I have of me talking that's still working and it's too short to hear , I'll record more tomorrow if there'll be a vocaroo/accent thread.
vocaroo.com/i/s1Zr2vOn0kU5
Give me something to say and I'll open a thread tomorrow if something isn't up.

Attached: 190322205305182552.jpg (527x618, 60K)

I can't tell if you're a man, woman or AI

youtube.com/watch?v=tVsAqPBN8_w

ze best akcent

>yes because in canada 25% of the population lives in Ontario you dumbfuck.
And 8.6 million of 19.5 million New Yorkers live in New York City, yet that doesn't mean the majority of New York sounds like they're from New York City.
>And I didn't admit there were different ones. The fact I didnt mention multiple is because Vancouver people speak the same as Ontario people who speak the same as Quebec people who speak the same as Prince edward Island people.
>actually suggesting that Quebec people sound the same as the rest of Canada
I'm not even going to bother with the rest of your post. Because you keep coming off as someone with no experience whatsoever actually listening to anyone from Canada and listening to anyone from middle America. You sound like you are cooped up in some shitty city with shitty accents and have never had the pleasure to hear your average American in the heartland or even in smaller cities. Nor have you actually been to Canada to hear an average Canadian.
You come off sounding as an incomprehensibly ignorant retard. It's okay to admit you are butthurt about your accent and move on. Not all of America sounds as god-awful as your part of the country. Maybe when you've traveled across the country and around Canada, when you've heard your average person talking, maybe then we can have this conversation again. But until then, do not parade around as if you know anything about the accents of either country.

Lauren Southern speaks cool and it's easy to understand her.

youtube.com/watch?v=6ERdEPFBeJ4

18 year old male...

Attached: 1549554183807.gif (320x270, 328K)

>middle America

Attached: 1529102002294.jpg (728x728, 246K)

very cute

Oh man, I'm sorry. Conscription's gonna be rough.

nice young bitch, very good

Or you know, anywhere that isn't the California coast, the deep South, Texas, or cities with shit-tier accents that everyone makes fun of.

This guy can not get the "iiii" sound right.

Attached: 1529102002293.jpg (211x239, 13K)

>he actually has a shitty accent

Attached: 1550346788821.jpg (197x226, 25K)

Yeah it will..
Do you have anything you want me to say
T-Thanks..

Attached: 1539755074340.jpg (640x1142, 111K)

You still haven't mentioned where I live, though you're trying really hard.
and the fact still remains... Canadian accent > Heartland middle America average Joe non city middle of nowhere but not the deep south, texas, california, or big cities accent but niether in a fly over state mid west or new england accent or west coast including hawaii and alaska and virgin islands accent and expats living abroad accent

Attached: 1484366087544.jpg (960x949, 57K)

Read this:

According to the Israeli Penal Code of 1977 the age of consent in Israel is 16 regardless of gender or sexual orientation, for any form of sexual relations involving penetration (unless the person above 16 is the one being penetrated - in that case the age of consent is 14). In all cases that don't involve penetration, the age of consent is 14 (for both heterosexual and homosexual activities ). A special case arises when a person aged 14 or 15 had sexual relations with an older partner; in this case the older partner would be exempt of criminal liability if three conditions are met: the age difference between the partners was less than three years, the younger partner gave consent and the act was done out of "regular friendly relations" and without the abuse of power.

Hey that's, like, your opinion man, but it must take a disgusting garble of an accent for you to worship Canadians. I will, in the meantime, speak like a comprehensible human being who doesn't sound like his mouth is full of molasses or questions everything.

Attached: 1554283686497.jpg (1400x900, 252K)

okay... vocaroo.com/i/s0BXltPeu3r5

Okay I'll try even though it's a bit long.

Attached: 1511756960374.jpg (911x1200, 361K)

>Do you have anything you want me to say
Yes:

Imagine reading a post, but over the course of it the quality seems to deteriorate and it gets wose an wose, where the swenetence stwucture and gwammer rewerts to a pwoint of uttew non swence, an u jus dont wanna wead it anymwore (o´ω`o) awd twa wol owdewl iws jus awfwul (´・ω・`);. bwt tw powost iwswnwt obwer nyet, it gwos own an own an own an own. uwu wanyaa stwop weadwing bwut uwu cwant stop wewding, uwu stwartd thwis awnd ur gwoing two fwinibsh it nowo mwattew wat! uwu hab mwoxie kwiddowo, bwut uwu wibl gwib ub sowon. i cwan wite wike dis fwor owors, swo dwont cwalengbe mii..

hm.. vocaroo.com/i/s1IJ7slchdtE

Latin american? They just group up a continent and a half as having the same accent?

That was beautiful, but I need the Israeli boy who sounds like a girl to do it more

vocaroo.com/i/s12L2pYGZ0rW
I'll do this in a moment...

vocaroo.com/i/s0zPfWf2fl2R
I had trouble understanding how I'm supposed to read it and a few attempts made my throat a bit dry...

Attached: 1554439314337.gif (415x498, 2.18M)

you have a very feminine voice. not hating on you or anything, just saying.
are you gay or bi?
how is it like to be gay or bi in Israel?

I'm bi but it doesn't matter because I'm a virgin with no social skills that stays home all day. vocaroo.com/i/s0nmEJeePa3S

Attached: IMG_20190321_151020.jpg (640x640, 43K)

You sound extremely cute and bulliable, I hope you look as adorable as you sound

i wanna see some pictures

there is more than one British accent
there is more than one American accent

retarded pic

I already posted some stuff, just look in the gay threads...
Try here 103337475

nice tummy, bro.

but what does your face look like?

hello friends
do I sound like I'm trying to larp as a brit or could I pass for someone speaking with a trans-atlantic accent
vocaroo.com/i/s19F7NtBAwXc
(this recording's several months old)

this. literal faggot accent

>rough and manly
that's a southern american or northern english accent, australians sound like gay whinging cockneys

archive..
Thanks, I am not going to post my face ever... My face is not bad looking if that's what you're wondering about..

Attached: 1532513902490.jpg (1024x1024, 68K)

>there is more than one American accent
doubt.jpg