Is your cunt excited about the return of WoW classic?

Is your cunt excited about the return of WoW classic?

Attached: A685BDE2-5428-43DF-B373-A7E94A1D2AA8.png (210x240, 8K)

I just hope it stays as true to vanilla as possible

Yep so glad I'm a NEET and can play this 18 hours a day fuck wagies.

anyone who pays a single penny to games is a wh*Te subhuman

Get a job, parasites.

I played WoW for two weeks or so on a argetine pirated server in 2010. I think MMOs get boring in a couple of days.

it's not our fault your computer can only handle gta san andreas

wagie wagie get back in the cagie

Attached: 1536613081409.jpg (750x975, 649K)

yes, all my old friends from high school are starting a guild

i am but i wouldn't know about australia in general. unfortunately i work and study so i can't dedicate too much time to it
there are some aspects from retail vanilla that won't be there like walljumping which i particularly enjoyed doing to get into unfinished zones (the zone next to and above redridge is absolutely kino)

i never played WOW in my life
i'm more of a Tibia guy
when is this WoW Classic releasing and will i be able to learn how to play there?

Attached: 1517674110084.png (436x361, 177K)

june/july
yes you can learn how to play there, you could even start on a private server right now or just look up video guides however the game is incredibly easy since it was designed to cater to a casual player

i am very excited

because all wh*Te subhumans will leave PRIVATE(THANK ALLAH) servers and will pay(SOYBOY wh*Te Subhumans) for 15 year old game :DD

>will i be able to learn how to play there?
no because you will be to busy corpserunning after I gank you LOL get out kiddo

Only if everytime something happens you say "wow. Classic"

Never played w*w and not going to, I'm hyped for Elsweyr chapter in ESO

Classic wow is shit compared to modern wow. It's only retarded youtubers and their fanbase who make the hype.

modern wow hardly constitutes as wow

This.
Endless grind against absolutely mindless creeps is NOT fun.
The only good part is tha atmosphere of the zone, with the music etc. But you get tired of it after the 1940953120th murloc you've slain for some stupid quest.

Endgame content might be better but it's not worth the grind

it's the same shit. It's just back in the day you were young and everything was new.

>Classic wow is shit compared to modern wow.
Not really.
>It's only retarded youtubers and their fanbase who make the hype.
This point, however, stands. It won't be new or exciting for anyone, no one will be trying to figure out what they're doing. It's all going to be tryhard minmax faggots racing to the finish line as fast as they can, unwilling to appreciate the journey.
For me, it's about seeing Thousand Needles unmolested again for the first time in almost a decade.

Attached: Thousand_Needles_Sunset.jpg (1280x1024, 312K)

bullshit. most mechanics have been entirely uprooted, class designs are completely foreign from vanilla, plenty of new systems were added to augment gameplay, leveling and raiding etc. don't use that stupid argument that it's just nostalgia telling me retail and vanilla are different, because they are completely different. blizzard is just like any other business and they must respond to the demands of the market.

Was the 1-60 revamp for cata the single greatest mistake blizzard has ever made?

you're just bitter because you know that everyone is going to abandon current retail wow shipwreck

just play on northdale lol. the lightbringer server is more authentic than what classic wow will be due to classic wow using bnet integration and the modern engine

wow wow really is just a runescape clone

>kill five harpies
>get 5 gold
woah such inovation
woah such difference
>spam frost bolt
>spam arcane bolt
woah such difference again

You can't change the essentials. You can add quality of life stuff, but that's all
le ebin journey. Go and play on a private server then. There are 6 million Russian servers.
I am bitter, because you shouldn't give them money.

fucking this

Undoubtedly, not only because of the zones they fucked up and the retarded meme questchains that Kosak was responsible for, but because of all the quest items that got replaced with the hideous pajamas and microwave dish plate armor. The entire 1 - 60 experience lost any meaning with that revamp, from leveling to quests to zone design to rewards.

Attached: Stranglethorn_Vale_bridge.jpg (700x496, 41K)

at least you agree with me albeit reluctantly

as long as they give me what I want to play without risk of losing my character I've invested time in I'm willing to pay, don't give a shit what their motives are and how exactly close it will be to the original

>just play on a server that's going to shut down in 2 - 3 months and you'll lose all your progress, dude
>le ebin journey. Go and play on a private server then. There are 6 million Russian servers.
>being this much of a nu-WoWer
I'm not opposed to the endgame at all, but I'm saying you have more fun as you take all that the world has to offer you, not just in what is there for you to do but also the necessity to enlist others to help you, and ultimately to help you form social bonds in the game. Yes inevitably you have to reach that autistic minmax point if you want to raid, but the experience today will not replicate the experience of playing WoW in 2004, because everyone will be following guides on the most efficient quest chains, rewards, etc.

>Le social bonds
Jesus Christ. People don't make social bonds on the internet anymore.

>Quest in Ungoro
>Le suddenly a twitch streamer arrives with his army of followers.
This will be the only social bonding you will have

>People don't make social bonds on the internet anymore
I'm still in contact with friends from guild on nostalrius

>People don't make social bonds on the internet anymore.
So why don't you try instead of just resigning yourself before even attempting it?

Are you planning the great return?

depends on price really, if it's going to be too high for me(neet) then probably not although friend from usa said he would pay my sub

You wish you could farm your sub

I wish there was no sub because it's not 2006 anymore and they would just charge AAA price for game and that's it

I am honestly highly skeptical that the game even needed a sub in 2004, but I think it's just that that was what other games were doing at the time and Blizzard realized it would be a nice, consistent stream of revenue on their end. And it worked.
Which is why I would never see them at all making WoW F2P in any way, shape or form, just because even though the subs are down, they still get an enormous amount of money out of live services, of which subs are part f.

yeah I guess it's either that or some kind of lootbox crap to keep their 10 people who work on wow wealthy
although they do have ingame store and pretty much had it since forever
greedy animals

never played the game at all. and im mostly likely to drop the game off mid way if i ever played it.
honestly games like WoW bore me the fuck out because once the novelty is gone, i just can't keep playing it. (plus im tad impatient). i still don't understand how people can keep grinding endlessly in this game

No. You could already play vanilla for free. I don't want to pay 15$ every month for current expansion, just to play classic. But blizz cracked down on all decent servers and many others will cease to exist when classic comes out.

>ESO
kys

Modern wow is utter trash. I mean, vanilla is not better than TBC and WotLK, but not current abomination.

I'm a swtor guy myself