I hate France

Im a Texan. I hate France. Ive never been accross the pond before. Unfortunately my first decision to come to Europe was for 2 weeks in Paris to spend time with a girl I want to marry. I always imagined myself going to England or Germany or anywhere but France. It's in my blood to hate the French even though I have little exposure to these barbarians. First off, this city smells like shit. It is filthy. The monuments are filthy. There are non white immigrants everywhere trying to scam you. Second, the bathrooms are shit. You have to pay for disgusting toilets or if you find one that is open for the public it will smell so horrible that you cant even take a piss. Im surprised the frogs dont just shit in their river. Third, the people live the most mundaine lives. None of them are happy. They all live in these commie block apartments and waste all day at the cafe rather than working speaking their barbaric NPC language. Anyone who says French is a nice language is a liar. Its ugly.

Attached: 1553493695502.jpg (973x599, 162K)

>He fell for the Paris meme

>NPC
jaiks

The metro smells like shit. Everytime you are in close quarters with these heathens (yes heathens, none of them are Christian), you begin to feel nauseous. Heck every building in this country feels nauseous with no air flow. Just yesterday we got a shake down from french authorities for 50 euros each because we did not have pictures attached to our metro passes. Something the commie government metro workers dont explain to you when you buy them. We had to pay up yo avoid arrest.

The food is awful. It is nothing special. I can get better bread and ingrediants at a local American grocery chain. Yesterday on Sunday there was nothing open in the suburb I am staying in, and I was forced to eat at mcdonalds. Their mcdonalds is about twice the price of American McDonalds and their workers cannot even make cheap fast food well. I had to pay 2.60 Euro for a small bottle of water. Im just a 30 year old boomer and I have never lived in the soviet union, but I imagine France is as close as it gets. Oh yeah, there is a pass code on your reciept from mcdonalds to just give you access to the toilet that does not even have running water.

>it's a Paris is not what I expected episode
Once for all : Paris is the epitome of trash, smelly, dirty, full of immigrants whom can't even speak french, rude people because all that shit get on your nerves and so much more bad things.
If you want to visit France and have a good time, visit some countryside or smaller cities.
Places to avoid at all costs :
>paris and its surroundings
>bordeaux
>lille
>lyon
>marseilles
>nantes
Maybe some others, too.

Maybe you shouldn't have gone to the sand nigger capital of Europe you dumb mutt

Well the girl I was with wanted to see the Alps, she had the terrible le idea of us going to Grenoble. Other than the mountains, Grenoble was a shithole.

Mdr g palu

Attached: IMG_3678.jpg (178x182, 18K)

>going to Paris
You deserved it you fucking retard

Attached: 1554704996378.jpg (313x405, 22K)

Oh yeah, forgot Grenoble.

While this mutt is just assblasted and has been complaining about P*Ris since he arrived there, maybe, just maybe, we should stop accepting that our capital is a fucking hellhole and start making it somewhat liveable again? It ain't going to be better in the next years and so won't a lot of our cities

I didnt come for France or to be a tourist. I came to see a Ukrainian who is an Au pair here. She hates it too. I just wanted to see her and this is the only way I can see her. By the way, Ukrainian women are like western women in that they are independent but they are cold like slavic women. So its literally the most frustrating thing ever. Dont fall for the traditional slavic girl meme, bros. They are much different in person no matter how many months you talk on skype. Its not over yet, but I fear this trip will be in vain. I may never even visit the good countries in Europe because this trip has taught me how superior Texas and even much of the united states is to the rest of the world. Why even leave?

you posted this last week

Hecking based breh also nice trips

The french not speaking English is an insult. English is the language of the Empire. The rest of Europe respects their superiors by learning English, why dont these stupid frogs? Do they forget that it was Americans and anglosphere that saved this continent twice?

It's pasta

100 years ago Paris was the most glorious city in the planet
Now it's just a shithole. I'm sorry OP

Probably a pasta but I like the thought of mutts going to a shithole to fund my NEETbux

Attached: 1554437948049.png (834x733, 419K)

I wish it was a pasta. I literally sacrificed thousands of my hard earned freedom bucks to come to a shithole to see a woman that doesnt even know if she likes me. I think when I go hime i am joining the army. I dont know what to do with my life now. My future is all about this gamble to find a waifu. Ive also been no fap for like 75 days and my sperglord levels are through the roof. The worst part about being in a strange country is I cannot be a strong man in charge for this slavic woman because I am depending on her to lead the way and translate for me. Makes me look weak. Damn anons, mistakes were made.

Come on man, you could've gone to the Pays de la Loire, Bretagne or any other western/northern region of France. Instead you chose the worst city in France.

Attached: chefs-vendc3a9ens.jpg (640x475, 59K)

To make matters worse, since I have never travelled so far before, I had a terrible case of travellers constipation so you can imagine the rage I have been feeling. Even with laxatives. Also since my no fap, just holding this girls hand or touching her makes my balls hurt. I cant go to the gym to excercise so this energy is just causing me pain.

wew lad, I'm going to Toulouse (and surroundings) by the end of this week
What I am up to?

Can you hurry up and subjugate Ukraine, Ivan? I never want to hear tge word Ukraine again.

Any good city in southern France
I was there but we didn't go any further south than nimes because it was summer

Alright bros. Leaving my room for another shit day in france with cold slavic woman. Pray that I dont lose my shit, ive been good keeping it together so far.