10.5% of all HOLO tokens are now in the Binance wallet

get ready

Attached: poopy.png (300x300, 92K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

were gonna make it frens

Attached: 1528328843414.jpg (1024x577, 65K)

I moved mine and I don't know what I am going to do.

Moved 20m. Thinking about selling 3m so I have 17 to hodl

Up 3x on my first buy of 8m

kek. prepare for dump

Attached: Brainlet2.png (817x443, 34K)

that means it's going to dump, fucking retards

how new are you?

people can sell right now on idex mong. people are moving stacks to binance to feed the hordes that will be buying

>this level of mental gymnastics

take your fucking blinders off and read what you just said. They are dumping the moment it goes live.

>the absolute state
I hope you are just playing dumb

Attached: Brainlet1.jpg (211x239, 5K)

Please tell me you're trolling

take profit out of 1.5 initial, and be fucking comfy on your ride to wherever it goes

Yeah I moved it there just to see what happens. I'm not selling this cheap but if we hit 250-300mc then I am going to start selling

Thanks man that's what I needed to hear.

Whale here, market selling on the hour.

HAHA

No liquidity market sell. Good move brainlet.

must be a sperm whale cause all you do is swallow CUM

I have about 1.2 million holo.

Will I make it frens?

15 MINUTE WARNING!!!

Attached: 1530055956628.png (668x702, 435K)

Attached: 3kPNCP4b_400x400.jpg (400x400, 19K)

This is gonna dump to oblivion.
Best thing one can do is market sell in the 1st minute.

If you sell now you'll be okay

Yup, That's what I'm doing

today i woke up and went to the gym. then i came home and picked up my dirty laundry and went to the laundromat. i like the new laundromat because it's really clean and new, plus rite aid is right next to it and i could go and get ice cream and being that it was 108F today in So Cal i went and got me a mint chocolate chip in a cup becaue i was afraid i would not eat it fast enough and the sun would eat it. i then went back to the laundromat and took out my clothes from the washer and put them to dry on medium heat because high heat damages my clothes. i then took out my clothes from the dryer but they were a bit damp .but that's ok because it was 108F . i grabbed my clean clothes and had to stop and get some water becasue i ran out. so i filled up my 5 gallon water with Glacier water, the one with the penguin that's good water i like it. and then i drove home the frfeeway was busy as always and the construction going on makes it worse. and now im going to sell my 2.5 million HOT tokens.

Attached: ostrich.png (622x415, 301K)

Why not just market sell now. Isn’t 50% profit good enough for a days work.

>Hordes that will be buying
>he thinks its december

Lmao there is no demand for the amount of sellers. Its not gonna hold even a day, its just gonna dump right back to 50 mil marketcap. The reason people arent selling (smart people are already selling and taking that 50% profit) is because they are greedy fucks like you that dont understand that there wont be enough demand for the amount of sellers. This shit is gonna start dumping a bit, and when people realise that there arent that many buyers they are gonna market sell this shit straight to the ground. You are dumb as fuck

dont bother, it seems he has an IQ of a dumpling

what kind of lunatic thinks adding this sort of extremely low sat shitcoin on binance is a smart idea? part of me wants to participate in this shitstorm but I know i'll get burnt

Attached: 1464626733321.jpg (582x600, 87K)

HOLY SHIT

THE VOLUME

ITS

P
U
M
P
I
N
G

Attached: 7.3k.png (800x1194, 123K)

Can't believe people are actually gambling on shitcoins right now