I finally managed to start dating a hot lesbian exchange student (she's Portuguese) last month...

I finally managed to start dating a hot lesbian exchange student (she's Portuguese) last month, but she's leaving in June.
Am I a dumbass for starting a relationship that won't last once she goes back home? Or should I just appreciate my time with her even more while it lasts?
I really like her a lot

Attached: 75a973d9e5ad4d87b31166c1fd2339c3.jpg (720x967, 71K)

How did get gf op, I'm gay but no gf?

i'm sorry but i don't really care

It's what you got, enjoy it while it lasts, OP!

You can't hold on to life forever either.

marry her and let her give you perfect kids!

Do the world a favour and kill yourself.

hit me up in June?
but really it's not something I can give you advice for just make a move on a girl if you like her

I'll marry her sure but I'm not sure how you expect the kids thing to work out

good point! I'm tryna make as many happy memories with her as possible

y are you aussies so upset?? did a brazilian girl break your heart?

Attached: 4b9840ae-efaf-4dcc-9d35-114a8bcbb386.jpg (1280x915, 133K)

get her pregnant, so she has to stay.

Sue her for leaving

>I sue her for breaking my heart
>She gets deported early because she committed a crime

I'm not OP, but wondering if OP or anyone else has some opinion on this. The majority of girls I've slept with (3/5) called themselves lesbians, at some point, before we had sex. One of them continued to call herself a lesbian after. The other two were bisexual.

Why do lesbians always want me? I'm a man (born as male, and remain male). I'm not very feminine. I have a deep voice and masculine build. What's going on?

Attached: Kristen Stewart and Dakotah Fanning 1554076562582.gif (480x270, 915K)

appreciate it some will never have that. if you care so much you will make it work.

>fufas

>if you care so much you will make it work
I want her to be happy and I know she'll be happier if she can focus on her life in Brazil and not be tied to some girl thousands of miles away.
thinking of it, it makes me feel bad for ever initiating anything because of the inevitable end. So that's why to make up for it I want to make her super happy while she's here, and make things super easy for her when she has to leave

fuck you

Some bisexuals call themselves lesbians and a lot of so called bisexuals are hets who call themselves bi because they think one celebrity is pretty. Ignore women.

I've noticed it's a lot harder for gay girls to decide if they're lesbian or bi than for gay guys. I'm guessing those girls were just experimenting to try to figure out how they really felt

Yeah user keep it up. Even if you know the relationship is gonna end at some point in the foreseeable future, it'll still remain a fond memory for both of you (as long as you don't fuck anything up). It also gives you valuable dating experience that will help when both of you end up dating after this relationship. You're lucky user, I always wished I had done more dating when I was younger.

this made me smile, thank you based cananon. I'll do my damnedest not to fuck anything up for either of us in the future

why do you care so much then? you should be making the most of it to make you just as happy as you want to make her not just because you wanna make her happy if that makes any sort of sense.

lol, fuck you too

a comma or two would've been helpful, but I got what you mean. I don't know. I just feel kind of guilty over getting into the relationship at all so I feel like it's my responsibility to do all this shit trying to fix it. But really it was as much her decision as it was mine... So maybe I should stop playing the martyr and just go back to having fun. Yeah. You're right

Buy her a new carpet as a gift.

>>/lgbt/

Science babies, obviously.

>She's Portuguese

Why am I not surprised? I swear every woman in our country that goes abroad is a lesbian, good fucking thing I'm also on Erasmus getting international pussy

Claiming that you are lesbian or bi somehow gives street cred to women.

Things that never happened

>(she's Portuguese)

yikes, yeah keep her please

yea I know, i'm still working on that shit ever since I realized how bad my grammer is. I think you understand and she probably has a lot of the same feeling you have right now so perhaps you should talk about it with her.