THAILAND APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW

>German Backpacker, 26, raped, murdered and buried under leaves and rocks on Thai island

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/backpacker-raped-murdered-thai-island-14251476

Attached: 0_PAY-NEWSLINK9099587_97338.jpg (615x611, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

elpais.com/elpais/2018/12/26/inenglish/1545818571_152092.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Woah. This is so shocking I am a white female travelling alone in a 3rd world shithole gets raped and murdered. I have never heard of this before.

omg eymajoine moi shog

This is the murderer.

Attached: 0_PAY-NEWSLINK9099486_97327.jpg (615x820, 54K)

Why do white women think the whole world is some fairytale land where nothing bad will happen to them while travelling alone.

In general the reason Thailand and Vietnam are so popular, especially for females, is because they are incredibly safe compared to Sudacalands

probably because they can kick their ass one on one

Well sort of, yeah.
Backpacking is retardedly popular over here and if you compare SEA to LatAm you'll find that SEA is 50/50 male-female while LatAm is 90/10 male-female

i am sorry i got too mad she didn't put off sunglasses

Because white women are some of the most entitled groups in the face of planet they think doing reckless stuff will have no consequences

>doing reckless stuff
being around brown people?

> go to shithole country
> die

they never learn

LMAO imagine getting raped by that. Someone give her the Darwin award.

Or rather, being around me

Attached: 1554688424439.png (369x377, 176K)

LMFAO

>going to a tai tourism island
>reckless

Its not her fault that she got raped you idiot. Its not like she went to a third world shithole ghetto or alone in a jungle etc...

Attached: download (38).jpg (258x132, 9K)

Why are European women so trusting? I know your country is safe but don't trust people when travelling to different countries. Never travel alone and always carry weapons.

Why is existing as female so depressing.

Im still waiting for an apology of a thai user.

>always carry a weapon
You are aware of the 2nd amendment not applying outside of US soil?
And there's no point for women to carry a weapon that isn't a gun. They are hilariously incompetent when it comes to defending themselves. You can easily take on a woman with a knife.

Looks half Abo

>same fag who openly supported a mass murderer in New Zealand is butthurt because ONE wh*Te bitch got herself killed

lol

What? I despise the new zealand shooter... im not a Jow Forums incel

Pepper spray and/ or training. I've been taking self defence classes since I was a kid and I find it hard to believe other women don't.

hearts and prayers

Hello user, you might Google race war.

Attached: c28.png (996x868, 599K)

Clearly it was a national bolshevik reich spy up to no good in thailand that got what she had coming to her

based, the wh*Toid race must be destroyed

Why was she killed ?

I wish it was me who raped and killed her

If some white woman went to Bihar and this happened, why do you think she would be killed?

Koh Si-Chang is very touristy but tourists don't stay over night,
it was just her time to go....

Firstoids live in a bubble of safety and welfare, they literally have never to struggle about anything real, their women are even worse, hence why the are beheaded in Morocco or raped in Spain.

elpais.com/elpais/2018/12/26/inenglish/1545818571_152092.html

Well, who cares?
I would be more worried about the German government bringing in disgusting brown shits to rape and kill German women in Germany.

>beheaded in Morocco or raped in Spain
B-but Spain is white

Looks like a typical thot, she got what was coming to her. He probably made this poor guy horny and then told him to fuck off. I would have raped her too then.

Ahahahahaha

Attached: madlaughing.gif (713x630, 942K)

White men think the same though. Infact both groups are the easiest you travel as.

Friendly reminder this poster is a notoriously fugly gook NEET incel who's been attentionwhoring on german chans for almost 15 years now

>germanchan

Attached: HBC5245-WHITE-AFTH-DESIGN.jpg (480x600, 37K)

To be fair, the rapist was algerian, but it's not like you can tell us apart anyway.

BASED

needs to happen more often t b h. maybe then you retards will wake up. comfy life eroded your brains.

I thought more than 40% of Spanish look like pic related desu

Attached: 8B587934-B1DE-4016-9DDE-F55BB71E260A.jpg (220x330, 21K)

Stay butthurt, Kraut

Attached: Kartoffel.jpg (1280x720, 175K)

Strange stuff like this rarely happens in Thailand

I apologize. Close enough, right?

cuck

Ich möchte aus diesen Milchsäcken trinken

Attached: 439.jpg (778x512, 46K)

If you want beaches just Indonsia, many tourist woman walk alone by night in city doing fine

Based, women should be banned from traveling

They should probably just be prohibited from going outside without male supervision. Would solve a lot of problems.

on a leash? and I'm with you.

Whitoids think they are the kings, and act very snobby.
Surely she got what she deserved.

>the whole world is a tourist attraction

Attached: soyj.png (209x241, 5K)

Female travellers being murdered happens in first world countries as well, moron. A Brit backpacker was murdered in New Zealand last year.

You should move to Saudi Arabia. You'd feel at home there.

>other women
L O N D O N

Attached: 1519588243299.jpg (825x1280, 97K)

All the Nein couldn't stop the Thai

Lad looking cute and innocent

is he a chubby manlet? We have a retard chinkoid with a german flag who posts in /asean/ kek

seething Kraut

Post proofs that you actually prayed

When will women learn not to travel alone in the third world?

when the political systems they live under stop blowing smoke up their asses on matters of nation and safety for the ulterior motive of destroying national bonds and implementing a shitty authoritarian system to contain the sectarian violence the system itself orchestrated through mass migration programs

in other words: never

Attached: 462BEDB1-1382-46F3-929C-ADBE771CD468.png (1105x1080, 701K)

That was euphoric

Attached: 1546867160315.jpg (2592x1944, 263K)