in your cunt as immigrants

Attached: gay maroc.jpg (960x653, 80K)

why not both?

moroccans

any "american" flag that says otherwise is most likely a filthy chicano

Mexicans because they are less likely to be circumcised

mexicans

Why not both?
Mexicans have delicious foods, but so do Moroccoans. They both have lots of hotties.
Hungary needs to be enriched

If we were to get more useless subhumans I would rather nuke the country already

Both would be an improvement, Bettynho Favela

mexican

any "french" flag that says otherwise is most likely a filthy nafri

Mexicans, at least they don't make bombs.

Of course it had be an moortuguese

why not both?

Mexicans because of the women

Both are alright because everyone has to follow the law or gtfo here

are moroccans and other arab workers treated like indians or bangladeshis?

baseд

Mexicans because the girls wouldn't wear headscarfes and would be seen outside, Spanish is easier to understand than Arabic and I assume they are funnier as well
Arabs are way too MUH HONOR to do fun things. Instead they look grim at everyone and this makes life in general less pleasant

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 242K)

What improvement? Mexicans are ugly and I barely see difference between Moroccans and average pardos

Mexicans. At least they're Catholic.

Mexicans

Mexicans. Mutts don't know how lucky they are that their biggest immigrant group is christian hispanics instead of muzzies.

Moroccans. At least they’re white.

Not all Indians and south Asians are treated like shit.
Indians actually come here to make it and get a stable job and start a family, they're also the largest demographic here.

The problem is that Indians work for next to nothing, will work overtime for no extra pay and will keep working for you no matter how many times you yell at them. They're the perfect employee, and employers everywhere hire mostly Indians because only Indians will accept such low pays and have no dignity.

It's the same as sending factory/assembly jobs to china because it's dirt cheap and you can maximize profits. Same thing happens here but with hiring Indians.
Since Indians are okay with being paid so little and being at the employer's mercy, employers will keep exploiting that to maximize their profits and EVERYONE looking for a job will suffer.

Indians and other people begin to be treated as human in higher paying professions and positions that Indians usually don't go for.
Arabs try to avoid working in jobs that usually Indians are accepted in, but some of us are unfortunate and have to get by with Indian-tier pay, if negotiation is an option then you might be saved.

tldr; Indians accept being treated like shit and being paid nothing and everyone suffers because of it except CEOs and people with dignity.

Attached: 1499162709487.jpg (900x948, 87K)

I've not reallly met any mexicans but the columbians/venezualans/domincancs in london are absolute subhumans so i pick the arabs

It would be an interesting experiment to unload 200k Mexicans in a town over here and see what happens.

What has the gayer (my percentage of homos) population?

I would rather have a girlfriend desu

Attached: 1530561356776.gif (326x326, 255K)

mexicans because they're not muslim.

mexishits

MEXICAANNS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATHISISNOTSPAMAAAA

Moroccans for sure
Putting another boy to submission and raping his boipucci is something like a rite of passage over there

Morrocons then