Are you afraid of future automation ?

Are you afraid of future automation ?

Attached: boston.jpg (302x167, 11K)

Should we be? Is Eastern Europe in the clean, or are we fucked?

No, i want to have an AI robot girlfriend just for me

automation is a meme but if it wasn't I would be looking forward towards it

the closer we get to pleasurebots the less I am frightened

No, when I finish my studies I will be a software engineer and this career can't be automated.
Also as soon as automation is a problem and there are no jobs people will vote for economically leftist parties that put machine in service of the common people instead of the bourgeoisie.

it's already automated.... almost.

No, because while the losers spent their time on alcohol and women, I studied math and programming.

Attached: 1553966320828.jpg (125x78, 3K)

>he thinks there are jobs that can't be automated
Cute. But it's true that we need to rethink our society after the job market crash with no survivors. Pure Capitalism will practically be genocide at that point.

based fellow programmer

I hope I can live enough to get an AI gf
I don't even want her to have a physical body, it would be perfect if she could exist in the cloud and I could access her through my phone/pc/etc. I would just love to have someone to talk to, discuss things with, etc

That is my dream

No, I wish I could one of this for my grandfather so he doesn't drag me to the farm to help him.

If we reach the point when something as software engineering can be automated literally everything will be able to be automated, then there's no hope for anyone to find a job.

No, I'm a NEET and always have been. And I'm 30 soon so will always be one as well most likely.

follow your dreams, based ai lover

there is already an ai that diagnoses diseases like a doctor with 40 years of experience and another one that's much better at finding cancers in x-rays

>automation is a meme
Nope mate, over 200 people have been fired from my work because of automation. All the physical jobs have been replaced by robots and computers.

software engineering can't be automated unless by a strong AI, this isn't going to happen any time soon

that's a net positive

I have worked in a warehouse and can confidently say it's better to be unemployed and starve and die than to live doing that shit.
Automation can't come fast enough.

Attached: tired.jpg (400x288, 26K)

Software engineering is harder to automate than medicine, medicine will be automated in one or two decades max, although it won't be used alone because people will always ask for a human doctor to check them too.

I know.

Ai will make it socially acceptable to be a NEET
t. AI developer

Nah, i'm going to wear a trenchcoat and become a Neo-luddite terrorist

Your only fear is the subhumans they will bring to your country

Friend literally laughed at me for being a NEET but last year he got the "your services are no longer needed" letter from work together with tons of others. He's a NEET now as well while machines do his old job.

fuck off preto

wtf is an ai developer

t. data scientist

>wtf is an ai developer
Someone who develops ai
You welcome.

>will always ask for a human doctor to check them too

Not really, I went to an ai themed meeting in London some months ago and many people agreed that they wouldn't mind an ai to perform the diagnosis or would rather take it, althgouh if it says you have aids you probably would ask for a human confirmation but just because having aids sucks. Ironically one of the areas that in theory it's going to be harder to automatize will be archaeology.

Found the Subhuman

t. macaco

show us your brown hand macaco

>Not really, I went to an ai themed meeting in London some months ago and many people agreed that they wouldn't mind an ai to perform the diagnosis or would rather take it, althgouh if it says you have aids you probably would ask for a human confirmation but just because having aids sucks. Ironically one of the areas that in theory it's going to be harder to automatize will be archaeology.
So people who go to an ai themed meeting agred to trust ai, no let's see how many grandpas trust ai.
I didn't mean always literally, maybe that's your confusion, but basically I think medicine could be automatized soon, but many people won't trust the machines for many years and we'll have to wait decades before everyone trust them for their ailments.
I don't think archaelogy is "ironically" hard to automatize, maybe you think that because you don't know about how ai is implemented, but if you know the basic things about ai implementation you know that things that require abstract thought, like arts, can't be easily automatized.

The only nigger hands are your anally ravaged ones

Not everybody did, that's why I say many, also, who the fuck cares about grandpas, they want to harvest as many medicines as they can.

>I don't think archaelogy is "ironically" hard to automatize, maybe you think that because you don't know about how ai is implemented

Well, nigga, that's what people that know about this shit said, not me, I literally have 0 knowledge about the subject, just repeating the stuff these experts were talking about.

>Well, nigga, that's what people that know about this shit said, not me, I literally have 0 knowledge about the subject, just repeating the stuff these experts were talking about.
What I meant is that archaelogy is hard to automatize, and if you understand how ai work it's easy to know why, so it's not ironic.
I think you may have misunderstood me, or I have misunderstood you know, language recognition is also hard for ai because it's so fucking ambiguous.

Frankly yeah.

My bad, to be honest didn't completely read the sentence so I asume you were arguing why is not difficult to us ai.

I doubt our generation will be heavily affected by automation but I'm curious to see how the next generation will handle automation and how the job market will shift

Only blue workers and meme degrees have to worry about this. Besides, I live in a country so behind in technology that is going to take a while for this to implement. You have to remember, 70% of world countries are shit holes that live by subsistence agriculture. A robot that do harvest instead of cheap labor mongrels would actually be good here.

What kind of jobs and what this company does?

Ludd was right all along.

Best thing to happen to humanity and people are afraid of it becouse of capitalism. FUCK capitalism.

I'm a law student, so not really. I doubt automation will have a huge impact in my field.

People who are freaking out over box stacking robots are brainlets.
The revolution will be self driving cars.
There is an unreal amount of jobs that will become 100% AI staffed when you can tell a truck to cross the country or even several countries with no human oversight.