Unquestionably and undeniably the worst posters in all of European Jow Forums - absolute garbage-tier shitposters who...

Unquestionably and undeniably the worst posters in all of European Jow Forums - absolute garbage-tier shitposters who never contribute anything good at all to any thread they make or participate in. Not even Germans are worse posters than h*ngarians, and that's saying something.

Attached: hungary-flag-icon.jpg (1024x512, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman–Hungarian_wars
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what is it about uralic languages that creates such abhorrent posters?

Must be something in the syntax. I would say that it is turning them into absolute subhumans, but then I'd be implying that they weren't already subhumans, which of course is wrong.

cry more, nigeria

@103942104
Our first dog has arrived.
Can you bark for your master, dog? Let me hear you BARK!

We and Swedes are sorry

This is about Hungary, not you or sweden.

Both Swedes and us colonized uralics, but we never did anything about them

You know now that you've mentioned it, I've never ever ever seen a good post from Hungary.

I know about your history with uralic countries, I'm telling you you're derailing the discussion to attention whore yourself and sweden. It's no use repeating history that everyone (should) already know.

What do you mean?
they are among the most friendly posters arround

Lurk more. They are absolutely horrendous.

I know what you mean, I tend to avoid Hungarians on the internet whenever I can, they are the hues of Europe

i kinda agree, i'm also suprised that for some reason they hate us(turks) so much.

>for some reason
Oh gee, I wonder why Muhammad

Attached: CyLafZLXEAEoaFh.jpg (625x478, 89K)

I second this

when you are as irrelevant as Hungary, you join the Turk hate band wagon just to be recognized by the big boys of europe. I see the same behavior in Mexican posters. They have an irrational hate against Turks on Jow Forums. They think hating Turks makes them white.

Attached: 1543321433539.png (640x640, 11K)

turkposters are based and hilarious.
kara boga

Wow rude

worst posters : 1st place - italians, greeks, turks and brits
2nd place - mexicans, finns, lithuanians
3rd place - norwegians, slovenians, americans

@103944751
h*Ngarian proxy spotted.
Keep seething, dog.

nothing personal. just centuries old butthurt.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman–Hungarian_wars

why?
because i think magyars aren't shit posters and that norwegians are shit?
fragile faggot

@103944891
No, because h*Ngary isn't in the wrong row on 1st place, faggot.

Turks occupied Hungary for around 150 years, and kids in school are taught that it was really bad, and they fail to mention little details such as the fact that Turks brought actual culture into this country of fucking peasants

I don't see why Hungarians would hate Turks though, I'm okay with them, there are some good kebab places I regularly frequent which are run by them

Not everyday

What the fuck, Hans

mane you insecure as fuck ya indo-europoor YTboy sissyboy shieeet

Show me one good Norwegian post Somaliman

This.

Based yt finn

cuck

a jó büdös fasznyelő kurva anyádat neked is, köcsög buzeráns zsidó féreg

>poor eurohuehue seething

I mean same here with the partitions but you don't see the *normal* people seethe on Germany /Austria so much, maybe Russia but that's being salty for gommunism

>brought actual culture into this country of fucking peasants
holy shit kys fucking retard
Hungary was the first country where renaissance arrived after Italy then the turks immediately came and fucked everything up before we could fully embrace it leaving us forever to be cultureless pseudo-balkanites.
Oh and everything of cultural value that we produced before they arrived? The renaissance palace of Visegrád, the Cathedral of Székesfehérvár, the Library of Matthias, just about every castle we had etc.? All detroyed by the t*rks.
Fuck them, they are the reason we are not considered western today.