Why are they so seductive?

why are they so seductive?

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_Spain.svg[1].png (1280x853, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

english.alarabiya.net/en/features/2018/03/11/PICTURES-The-largest-mass-rape-in-history.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_occupation_of_Germany
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Their women actually know how to dress unlike our s*iss slags here

They are not seductive .They are cute .Their accent is adorable .I want a beautiful Gallega girlfriend to tuck me in at night , so I can kiss her or cuddle her .

If theyre so seductive then why did they have to rape so many natives

Spaniards on Jow Forums pretend their women are ugly, but from what I've seen it's not the case at all. Spanish girls are easily the most beautiful in Europe.

(((rape)))

>dat desert fever

it's reciprocal, i love argie girls and their accent too

(((((((Rape))))))))

This alliance would make the Próceres proud .

I am going there tomorrow .I really like your country .Particularly Madrid .

Ah yes the "rape"

Attached: images (11).jpg (604x507, 34K)

they say they are ugly on the inside

Castizo MAS MESTIZA = E S P A Ñ O L

They're not though irl.
They're mostly geasy manlets that never shower and smell like poo.

It ain't rape if you like it. It was a collective move by the natives to genocide themselves for the BSC

Attached: 614d320d25e79270f3d46e6de08c11c9c683bd3ea1da16fcd49886a992565eac.png (3236x2456, 661K)

I'm ugly though

Like your mum xd

lmao stop projecting. did some spaniard steal your girlfriend?

Most of the native-spaniard couplings were marriages at least according to imperial census data, rapes were relegated to only the conquest era (1492-1532), even Cortez and Pizarro married malinche and the Inca princess respectively. Over 70% of mestizos in the colony were born inside a wedlock
Blacks were raped tho

why do all countries have that stereotype about the others that don't shower daily?
I shower at least once a day and obviously twice if in summer or if I do any sort of exercise. Who started this lie?

Fake news.

Attached: 9ba4d7f7508a3b133b596b67546725fa25115b8ef4df9c9eee223c99a69a4ec5.png (1920x1080, 1.36M)

Thats too much showerin, you are weakening your immune system by showering that much and destroying the natural biodome around your skin that is the first line of dhffense against patogens, shower every other day and only use soap twice a week, use shampoo only once and conditioner everytime you shower, use an exfoliant like a sponge or some other abrasive surface, and use shower gel instead of soap unless you have oily skin, then use aj exfoliant soap

STOP, I've been the first on here to appreciate the beauty of Spanish people when everyone else joked about them being brown Moors (which I all along knew was complete nonsense and that they are as white as exotic hot Meds can be), their women (and men as well) rightfully belong to me

I prefer to smell good thanks

I wamt a caliente spanish bf to make love with

this is the mentality that means your country is third world and ours arent

Based PeruANO poster

If you have an actual grillpussy we could make a sexual arrangement, if you catch my drift

>why are they so seductive?
Those filthy loud stinking low-iq shitskins who look and act like gypsies but pretend to be white for some reason?
Well, tastes differ...

You should be able to retain your fresh smell and natural body essence by bathing every other day unless you are a dirty fuck or you sweat a lot, in which case you also need to follow my advice

Latin americans are the population that bathes the most on average, if anything bathing so much is part of the reason why we are shitholes, also if everyone im your country thought like you it for sure would be a shithole too

Ofc not, you are gypsies

el ANALbanian ajkajkajkajakjajka

we love uuuuuuuuuuu ruskiy bro , give me a russian princess plssssssss

Attached: slav_princess.png (899x501, 691K)

Irynaaa

>Latin americans are the population that bathes the most on average
I live in a heavy latino neigbourhood and the smells in the metro every morning don't say the same

tetuan?

This is what every xenophobe claims of every group they dislike.

again number of showers =! smell, are you retarded or even paying attention
Also
>why low class latinos employed in construction or industrial sectors smell like shit

So it goes like this:

Sexiest accent:
Argentinian men
Spanish women

Sexiest bodys:
argentinian (caucasian) men
Argrntinian girl

Anyone who has bern in contact with both parties can agree

wow Modalvia

The Argentinian has inherit the worse from the Spaniards and the worse from the Italians. They are corrupt,inneficient,chaottic and unorganized like the Italians and they have inherit the aggresiveness and burocraticness of the Spaniards.
The Italians and Spaniards have managed to overcome their inherit defects with their creativity,in the case of Italians, or the austerity and civism in the case of the Spaniards. The Argentinians ,unfortunatly, have inherit none of those virtues and all of the vices which has created the most corrupt and incompetent race on the face of the planet

The first black in the continent was actually a CONQUISTADOR

Attached: conquistador.jpg (736x1119, 76K)

If Spanish women are so good why do we have some of the highest divorce rates of Europe?

Don't touch Spanish women, hear my advice please.

Because of spanish men's machismo.

>Spanishs men machismo
You have never met a Spaniard or Italian...

Where does this meme come from? I get that some call us moors and whatnot, but only like just over 1% of our populations are gypsies and they tend to live in their own communities, isolated from the rest of the population. Ofc it could be that you are projecting again and you are a filthy gypsie yourself, which seems likely tbqh.

Si

they are Spaniard, have you read Don Quixote?

Attached: 1554744722799.jpg (250x192, 18K)

I really want a Spanish musclebear boyfriend.

"Rape"

they aren't their women are just massive sluts who enjoy getting fucked by rich westerners

try being a nigger in mexico, you're not getting anything besides spit

>try being a nigger in mexico, you're not getting anything besides spit
That's what they want you to think

Native women throwed themselves at them. That shit happens in any conquest.

>why are they so seductive?
???

I know because I've been there. Your kind aren't polite to me either.

rape?

>rape

Attached: women_immigration.jpg (1788x155, 94K)

That's a really accurate drawing of a portuguese dude.

>unironically believing Jow Forumstard screencaps

looks like a sandnigger rapist

It's in their blood. Keep sending your wives in vacation there.

Attached: fernandomartinez3.jpg (613x1303, 90K)

unironically based

Based. Just like how Spanish women sucked Moor bvll vovk for centuries.

bro there were like 5 million or so russian rapebabies born in germany, and you took all of them and gave them german lastnames like the cucks you were

Because of that we're the descendants of victors

Attached: 1548126825370.jpg (1000x750, 158K)

Based

english.alarabiya.net/en/features/2018/03/11/PICTURES-The-largest-mass-rape-in-history.html

based ruskies

Attached: 1549432420056.jpg (900x900, 47K)

t. Ivanovstein

WTF

meme
>alarabiya.net

>meme
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_occupation_of_Germany

he's a coping slav mutt ignore him

>Highest estimates say that 3-2 million German women were raped by Soviet soldiers with 14.000-20.000 children being the result of this rapes
>Meanwhile in Russia

Attached: 1550863118084.png (994x108, 15K)

>American "banter"

>russian princess
Beware of HIV Jose

>I-IT'S NOT FUN IF MY ANCESTORS DID IT TOO

We have the best of both worlds (first and third)

Attached: emotion.gif (338x436, 35K)

What does mexico have to do with anything?

Juan over there is so convinced that this really is just 2nd Mexico