Bearfag here. I've been holding since 6000 and finally sold. If you're not a retard, you should Tether now

Bearfag here. I've been holding since 6000 and finally sold. If you're not a retard, you should Tether now.

Attached: ebin.png (1147x685, 81K)

It's going down

Sucker...you just missed out on the golden bullrun

BREAKOUT

BUYBUYBUY

Attached: 1532410036411.png (1147x685, 77K)

>Meme line
>Not even breaking out

>selling before ETF news comes out

ETF is already priced in at this stage idiot. smart money is leaving now. there might be some tiny pump on the ETF day. after that short pump you will sell the bottom as fcking usual.

Attached: ect.jpg (800x897, 106K)

6k-8k was it for now. Sorry for you intellectual disability.

>you'll sell the bottom like I do
Last time I sold was $14k, last time I bought was $6100

your*

When is this ETF supposed to come?

Depends on if SEC delays or not

Also goyim, what do you think. With Shitcoin inevitably crashing right now, are alts a good or bad investment? I'm on the fence with this.

this time is different retard. stop getting cucked by muh charts

Pic related btw. I can't tell whether the global market cap wants to break out or not.

Attached: wubalubadubdub.png (1691x1549, 76K)

Anyway my research predicts a pullback to the $7400-$7500 range. I might buy back there depending on how things develop.

>Thinking price will go down before etf decision

Stay poor brainlet

Damn you piece of shit subhumans are garbage. I warn you idiots every single time of the price reflections and you spew your nigger bullshit. This is why you deserve to be poor. You have no ability to independently think for yourselves. You're all rebbit tier teenagers.

Fuck you Jow Forums.

Thought we were going to 7k too and look where we are now. Got my thumb up my ass while bitcoins pumping. Definitely waiting for a retrace or a confirmation of a new support though.

exactly

But that's just the beginning of the bull run though?
We've had 3 waves down.before this wave up, which means we're going to 20k