What are police like in your country?

What are police like in your country?

Here they're divided into 3 types

>Type 1: Uptight by the books spergs who treat law like some sort of biblical scrip and follow both good and idiotic law to the code, usually ex military.
>Type 2: Narcissistic power tripper who was bullied in high school and will pull sketchy shit to inflate their ego and abuse people. They're usually fat and are the kind that are seen on those videos executing people for not being able to follow their 94 step Ikea instruction commands.
>Type 3: Laid back good ol boy types. Let a bunch of minor shit slide and focus on big issues, only really go after people for infractions that endanger people. Are cops because they actually want to help people. The rarest of the three types. Bizarrely most commonly found in ultra liberal cities or ultra conservative small towns despite them being polar opposites.

Attached: tim burton BDSM outfit.jpg (892x1024, 337K)

>Uptight by the books spergs who treat law like some sort of biblical scrip and follow both good and idiotic law to the code, usually ex military.

German Americans.

> Narcissistic power tripper who was bullied in high school and will pull sketchy shit to inflate their ego and abuse people.

WASP Americans.

>Laid back good ol boy types

Irish Americans.

Only 2 types
The Upstanding Officer type
They are probably the only reason that the Law enforcement hasn't collapsed yet
Doesn't take bribes , by the book and most importantly doesn't work well with LITERALLY anyone one and everyone from media to politicians everyone hates these type because they take law and order too seriously

Most of these types don't last long though
They either get Demoted , fired or killed in line of service

The second type is the most common one
It's these guys are corrupt , cheesy and purely disgusting creatures
They are worse than the criminals they are supposed to be protecting people from

This is a cop trying to make you think that the first two behaviors are acceptable and that the third behavior justifies the existence and DNA of people who become cops. The truth is you need to catch these people alive, torture them for a month for the crime of existing, kill their children and the women who made children for them, then throw their half dead body in the woods to be eaten by hungry animals.

Same thing needs to happen to anyone who needs/is ok with cops. Torture their DNA out of existence.

Not a cop and no rational human on earth would think type 2 deserves to exist. They're literally one of the worst types of people in this country.

Schoolyard bullies with guns. Never helpful, will beat you up or send the dogs on you if you don't instantly comply and will instantly shoot you dead if they feel threatened. Every single riot in the past 50 years has been a result of some dumbass cop doing something.

look like gay fetish men lmao, but probably wouldn't hesitate to shoot me dead for saying so

Dont care about your posts. Literally trying this "they are good lads" bullshit earns you 1 month of torture and killing of your family.

>Silent right-wing types who are forced to abide by leftist government doctrines and hate it, often sick of their jobs and many of them quit, few exercise police bruatlity. Many female cops abide by this archetype.
>Cucks who think they're gonna show the young scoundrels how the cops can be "cool". Almost trying to fit in with the youth as if living some lost childhood, thinks being the star of a 100k+ views youtube video is the highest prestige in his career (like dancing in the town square to techno music)
>UK-tier police drone who has no emotional attachment to his job, gets off on being a good boi to the state, cucked by leftist brainwashing into never questioning why 98% of the people he arrests are named mohammed, thinks nothing of the demographic shift happening around him, sees himself as a virtuous warrior who's above racism and horseshit like that

That's my experience in Malmö anyway. Aside from these archetypes there are instances of what you mention in the OP. There's always gonna be a mix of cool, laid back cops and shitty powertrip cops. Most are pretty decent.

>Most are pretty decent
1 month of torture, you family is killed.

>massively built bully cunt who will shove the nightstick up your ass for having a joint
>chill guy who won't bother you unless you're hurting or stealing from someone

>>chill guy
One month of torture, your family is killed.

Fuck off papadopoulos

Burn piggy

Attached: 2OsGh.jpg (3405x2266, 687K)

100% accurate

Really chill 99% of the time.
They do their job even though all the scum hate them and salaries are a joke.

Attached: image.jpg (1794x1280, 478K)

one month of torture, your family is killed

>Cucks who think they're gonna show the young scoundrels how the cops can be "cool"

Wow, Malmö really did turn middle-eastern. This is nothing like the rest of sweden.

1 month of torture, your family is killed

>What are police like in your country?
Literally same as criminals

Is this some kind of mantra you made up or do you just have brain damage?

I will normalize it so that it will appear a normal thing to do to cops and bootlickers.

>Uptight by the books spergs who treat law like some sort of biblical scrip and follow both good and idiotic law to the code
Like this, but they aren't that different to the rest of Germany in this regard

That's not how memes work, retard.

You know better than me Im sure. Go and make a meme about how cops rescued a puppy or something.

Type 1
>city police
>a little bit less fun, more serious but with good reason
>still good people though
>not afraid to joke around
Type 2
>countryside police
>rednecks with a badge but not in a bad way
>don't care if you drive 30 over the limit, just don't crash during their shift
>will do burnouts at the kiosk parking lot with the boys
>always hunters, you meet them during the moose season

I'm gonna praise cops in all the memes I make from now on. You just signed your death warrant, fu*ker.

I live in the Bible Belt and the only ones I’ve ever encountered are 3 but that could be because I’ve always lived in the country areas

>I'm gonna praise cops in all the memes I make from now on. You just signed your death warrant, fu*ker.
yikes

Attached: 1252351.jpg (413x243, 24K)

1 month of torture, your family is killed.

>this sojak will really put this sexy swede in his place

Attached: 2ec - Copy.png (336x325, 229K)

almost always high school drop out dumbs dumbs. The existence of a few minuscule "good ones" hardly justifies the institution at this point. still way better than the state backed executioners we hear about from below the border.

That reeked of boomerism. Boomers are automatically tortured and killed on sight so you should have said so.

This.
But there's a 3rd kind. The small town police.
They are based as well. Got three police officers in my family. I wanted to be a cop but I failed school so goodbye career.

Attached: polisen.jpg (980x518, 90K)

>hardly justifies the institution at this point
>at this point

Attached: 1528104896161.jpg (480x480, 57K)

>Uptight by the books spergs who treat law like some sort of biblical scrip and follow both good and idiotic law to the code, usually ex military.
Is this not a desirable trait? Why would you want cops who go above the law and abuse their power?

Cops are either lazy and useless or good spirited and useless.
They'll let you get away with most things as long as you're not causing real trouble and aren't an ass.
That said my experience is limited.

>samefagging in this whole thread
sad

1.Normal guys
2.Weird neonationalistic psychos
3.Dirty night gangsterish types
4.Rural Yolo types.

Attached: 1411029735870.jpg (459x446, 55K)

Fuck off anarchist dog.

>1.Normal guys

I honestly don't know
For 99% of trafic related stuff, they have cameras and you get fined automatically, without any cops involved
Sometimes they do breathalyzer checks but I never had gone through it
My only incounters were when I crossed the street on a red light (he asked me to walk up to his can, i told him it was an accident and he was like ok move along) and another time when I was riding a bike in a no bike zone (got off with a warning)
Overall, they're allright, not the most pleasant people you can come across but not bullies either

We must secure the exctinction of the serf DNA. Because the

disgusting nature of the serf must perish from the face of the earth

>t.Albanian criminal

This is social discrimination, φίλος...

Komvux

The only way you can survive through that. You dont deserve anything but the short stick of it. Once your DNA is exctinct social discrimination will dissapear.

Greece not everyone lives in a corrupt shithole. Over he the cops are usually far to by the book and cucked by the latest policies and regulations. not much face to face corruption but plenty of dodgy sleazy shit going on behind the scenes. they have definitely declined in the past 20-30 years too

>>Cucks who think they're gonna show the young scoundrels how the cops can be "cool". Almost trying to fit in with the youth as if living some lost childhood, thinks being the star of a 100k+ views youtube video is the highest prestige in his career (like dancing in the town square to techno music)
This reminded me of this one young cop in our town who got in trouble for hitting on h.s. girls. My town was only 5,000 people so everyone knows everything that takes place.

Too late, working as a welder now.

how the fuck do you fail police school you tit

You are like a sheep that is ok with a shepperd and his dogs determining your life. Your being is already corrupt and you think its normal.

MY DNA WILL NEVER BE EXTINCT.
I AM SINCE THE BEGINNING AND SHALL STAY TILL THE END!!!!

Attached: duo_2017_4_24_19_10_21_b.jpg (620x386, 35K)

Weld this *zzzzziiiiiipppppp*

Ours are full of wankers.

They'll try to find any reasons to ticket you for mundane shit.
They can't be bothered to follow up on any civil cases.
They're not helpful all around.

Also, they try to be TACTICOOL by wearing thigh holsters and vests, like they're part of special forces/SWAT or something.

Attached: r0_38_4299_2465_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg (1200x677, 111K)

Greece when you live in a functional society you will understand. people inyour shitehole won't even pay their fucking taxes of course everything has gone to shit. Look up civic virtue you moron your ancestors supposedly invented it

You need good grades to even be allowed to join the police academy. University degree etc.
Then you need perfect health scores and you need to get a clean paper from the phycologist as well.

>I AM SINCE THE BEGINNING
No, mostly ever since argiculture, feudalism and christianity became a thing. Your DNA didnt exist for even 1% of humanity's lifetime, we must secure its 0% from now till the end of times.

some countries have super high standards for cops and some have super low standards for cops

Not him.
He is an ass, but I will be dead before we get morality lessons by a B*****h.

based

Here, it was super low and became super high since 2008 more or less.

>Baaaaah, the sheep pen is functional, baaaah, just go where the shepperd tells you to and the dogs wont bite you, baaaah.

>we
there is no we, there is a brit out there whose DNA is more similar to mine than mine is to yours.

Very consistent, pleasant, helpful, respectful and well behaved. It's very easy for any reasonable person to get along very well with the police here. I feel very safe when police are around, even if they're in riot gear or on the move with heavier equipment, because I know they'll always act responsibly and in the best interest of everyones health around them. There's a reason why Finland is considered the safest country on earth with one of the lowest rates of corruption.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (1200x800, 133K)

Based. Same here in Haparanda/northern Sweden.

You, malaka, need some psychotherapy.

>The modern UK is a well ordered and functioning society that benefits it's own general welfare

Attached: ssk.png (592x855, 398K)

t. Turk rapebabby manlet

Attached: C9RC22q.jpg (3000x3000, 368K)

>we tried to brainwash you into our sheep/shepperd/dog ways ever since you were a kid, we need to make sure you never act like an untamed wolf, wolves and forest are not natural only sheep pens are natural, we need to "heal" your mind *panic attacks*

Stop breaking the law, asshole.
t. Jim Carrey.

>I don't care type
>I am gonna kill you type
>I am just doing my job type

Now go to your local police station and tell this edgy cringe story there.

whiter than you martin selner

Same in Kiruna

Why would I do that? Will any of them challenge me to single combat? No they will gank up on me with guns. Aka social discrimination :)))

in my county
>tail you for miles just to catch you making a minor traffic error so they can pull you over
>treat every young male like a criminal regardless of race or criminal history
>arrest people for empty containers that smell like weed
>frequently make sudden u turns in the middle of the road and slam the gas pedal even when not in pursuit and otherwise drive like maniacs
>take five cars and a K-9 unit to apprehend someone with a warrant regardless of crime
>fly helicopters in circles around the city in the middle of the day for hours on end
>yell at random people at festivals for no reason

and from personal experience
>office gets broken into during the night and electronics are stolen
>call the police, they send one guy who looks like he couldn't give less of a shit
>looks around the office for a couple of minutes and takes a statement
>leaves and never calls back

Attached: About-PD-Overview.jpg (910x405, 62K)

Top comfy cops.

Police training in Finland is very tough and includes tons of screening for possible traits that'd make you unfit for police. The police academy has way more applicants than slots for new students, so they get to choose the cream of the crop every time. A good and just law enforcement is a must for a healthy civilization. Anyone who subscribes to the "A.C.A.B" thuggery here is instantly seen as a very miserable individual and the problems they have with law enforcement are (afaik) always caused by themselves. Finnish police academy is is a polytechnic/university-tier education and only the best fit people are chosen.

Attached: poliisitytyt.jpg (480x480, 78K)

1 month of torture your family is killed

Why don't you do it instead of shitposting?

>hating on based martin

I will when ahmeds become so overwhelming that chaos will ensue everywhere and cops wont have the infinite time and infinite resources to gank up on me infinitely. Dont worry about it. All you have to worry about is obey the law which says "more ahmeds".

>social discrimination
kys leftist drone

Thats the only austrian guy who I know, and who Im whiter than him. No opinion on him ITT.

This confuses and enrages the greek

Attached: wew.jpg (1000x641, 151K)

In Sweden there is also more applicants then there are slots, but a lot of them fail the tests, so we are left with to few cops. Paygrade is poor too, so that doesnt help. But the academy is good and police is in general relativly peacefull and well-educated. I feel safe around them, but then again, i work in the armed forces and we cooperate a lot.

t. Ahmedie Tsipras

You are the ones who brought up the word.
>Leftist Rightist
Sorry I dont speak sheep language, this confuses me.

>Type 1:
Gets shit done, but is incredibly stressed and kinda unfriendly.
>Type 2: Pedantic boomer faggots that will pull you over for anything you didn't notice you were actually doing wrong
>Type 3
A mix of type 1 and 2, but gives less of a shit
>Dude I'm so enlightened
Why aren't you on reddit then?

Whats so confusing about this? They literally scream "kill me first chance you get greekanon".