Grills on Jow Forums, what do you look for in a guy?

Grills on Jow Forums, what do you look for in a guy?

Attached: 8B4621EF-92F4-4D57-9881-C1913F7BE8F9.jpg (657x527, 24K)

penis length

Attached: tenor.gif (300x160, 1.26M)

dubs

Well then you will be my gf WITH THESE DIGITS

I don't. I'm a lesbian.
Boy on boy action is good too.

>Grills on Jow Forums

Attached: 1542148882760.png (620x772, 41K)

This.
Under 17? Don’t talk to me, loser.

>Beeing monosexual
>Ever

Rethink your life

Attached: tumblr_inline_pchj2wT6QV1us2pea_1280.png (680x680, 35K)

based tranny giving me validation
t. 17cm length / 14.5cm girth penis haver

w-what about 15cm?

Attached: 1548783045335.jpg (205x246, 14K)

Gei

>Grills on Jow Forums

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.64M)

Big tasty cock

>he likes funny frogs
>he likes anime
>he likes my feet
>he plays videogames
>he likes shitposting
>he collects flags

Attached: 1507053995468.gif (208x292, 126K)

Be my gf NOW

Attached: 591.gif (964x912, 1.08M)

how many flags do you have? i have 203

honestly, user, depends on the girl and you won't get an answer that will apply to all girls, but look for a kind guy that can actually teach me something interesting, someone I'm never bored with!
Also, someone who will FINALLY appreciate my romantic gestures, like me reciting poetry, sending you wholesome memes, and good morning texts!
bonus points if he:
- Is into cinematography
- is from northern Europe
- likes Kafka and Hese
- Likes post hardcore
- Likes poetry!
- will learn Finnish with me
- is college educated
but I could never be with someone who isn't kind to me or other people!
I hope I contributed to your post, user!

Also someone who likes shitposting lol

Smart, cool, handsome, common interests like video games

He is not fat, bald, autistic or black/brown and he is a Feminist

post feet

Girls of Jow Forums:
Would you date or atleast hookup with someone like pic related?
goal body btw

Attached: tumblr_ni8gyhxdS51tgvucxo1_1280.jpg (800x1028, 117K)

Based

Based

Yikes

Why do landwhales always have those glasses?

honestly, only if he has a good personality,user!
sorry I like skinny guys better :(

>emotionally mature and open
>trusts sharing his feelings
>listens to me share mine
>wise and has perspective on the world
>speaks multiple languages and enjoys learning them
>has another passion
>has goals
>has desire to see and live in other countries
>considers me his ideal type as well
>exercises enough to be healthy
>tries to eat well with splurges
>dark eyes and hair a must
>has a good sense of humor
>makes love, not bad sex

You know what I actually found this.
My in male form, a best friend.
I'm really lucky.

No

Black skin

awww, that's cute and I agree with the >emotionally mature and open
>wise and has perspective on the world
>speaks multiple languages and enjoys learning them
>has another passion
>has goals
>has desire to see and live in other countries
>considers me his ideal type as well
>exercises enough to be healthy
>tries to eat well with splurges part, good luck with your best friend,user!!

>19
W-what now

want finnish lessons from a skinny binnish shitposter?

Attached: 1487437729632.jpg (255x210, 23K)

Reading through I realize I could have been more specific but whatever.

Thank you have a wonderful day/night~

>kindness and thoughtfulness, above all else
I can tolerate a lot and my standards are low, but I want someone very sweet.
>decisive
>likes serious discussions
>likes the arts
>antisocial
>polite
>white
Bonus points for blue eyes but I really don't care at the end of the day.
>of a sensible age in relation to mine
That being said for some reason I like younger men, I don't know why.
>Ideally at least somewhat intelligent

I don't "hookup" but only if he had a good personality, I prefer twinks or even chubby guys.

you know what? Sure! But only if aren't doing it to impress me, and you're doing it because you like sharing your knowledge and there aren't any alternative motives.

>honest, direct
>is not afraid to speak his mind with me or with others
>is just as kind to others as he is to me (so he’s not just a “nice guy” so he can get a girl)
>has actual interests/hobbies
>has a sense of humour
>is willing to have fun and try new things (e.g. trying out a new restaurant)
>affectionate
>has actual long term goals he’s working towards
In terms of appearance. it’s kinda hard since I don’t have a specific type. So as long as he’s hot to me it’s fine.

you too, anonette!

L.O.L.

If I was into hookups then I would, he cute

>>is just as kind to others as he is to me (so he’s not just a “nice guy” so he can get a girl)
This is a really good point.

alright enough larping faggots this thread is getting cringe

Attached: 1549277213922.jpg (600x418, 27K)

Hello you describe me.

The part with "always teaches me something new" confuses me a bit though. Obviously this is based on preference rather than just anything. Like I doubt you want to hear fun facts about my cum or something.

So my question is: what types of things you/general grills are interested in? Of course it highly varies, but like in men, there are noticeable patterns.

Nicely tried. But look at these.

This is actually so important, good point anonette

I just woke up to my fetish and I'm feeling extra horny.
If you have a broken leg or are willing to break your legs for me (misery style) then hit me up. The more crippled the better, mm k?

actually i think i'm busy

Attached: 1505830550812.jpg (800x450, 42K)

>Length
>Not Girth
Your not a woman or your a retard. Ik cuz I have a long dick and girls hate it when your hitting their cervix all the time so I usually let them just ride.

Well, I meant more so just someone who has cool interests they're passionate about, and he wants to share those with me!
As for fun facts about your cum, yeah, I wouldn't mind, tbqh
>what types of things you/general grills are interested in? Of course it highly varies, but like in men, there are noticeable patterns.
well, I guess having cool interests you're passionate about is a pretty common one!

How's Tunisia?

>tfw 24
It intimidates some..

Not a girl but I'm an unironic faggot not one of those anime spammers.

you were honest at least and I respect that!

Oh well.
I have bad new for you, serbianonette.

>>emotionally mature and open
>>trusts sharing his feelings
>>listens to me share mine
>>wise and has perspective on the world
>>be healthy
>>has a good sense of humor
Those are pretty much 90% of my preferences in women. I don't think that almost anything besides that is important.

Wouldn't have expected this level of coping, not even for girls. Stfu about "personality". You forgot the biggest factor of all: looks.
None of you would date Saint BlackOpsCel even if he had the best personality imaginable.

Attached: VN5Uwg6.png (633x833, 628K)

This, women on Jow Forums are the type you AVOID. Although generally speaking same for men. 99% of this site deserves to be alone and hopefully will remain so.

Attached: MeanwhileInFemanonsBathroom.jpg (1200x900, 255K)

That’s scary big

This, better he be upfront about his intentions now than finding out later on

Tall with dark hair

Sweaty, injured guys only.

Yes nothing besides that is important to you due to hypergamy and your inability to have any high standards due to your fugly face, Ivan.

>post-hardcore
I like Asking Alexandria, MiW, early bmth(bordering on deathcore with that one but the newest album was objective garbage)some PTV, OM&M(miss Austin tho ;-;)Bless The Fall and Attack Attack. I also like some of that other stuff you said. Were you also an emo kid once like me in pic related from Christmas 2015?(Not quite like that anymore but still dress it)

Attached: EmoPhase.png (368x320, 198K)

honestly, strong jawlines are a pretty objectively attractive trait.

Lean build is best, I keep telling my bros. Meatheads aren't attractive to most women.

Check em

So, a woman?

Men get muscular for other men, not for women.

Personally I kinda like buff dudes more than lanky dudes

How is that being a woman?

Why do you project so hard?
If you're new to finding a partner, I'll give you advice, you dumb + sign:
1. Find all people of preferred gender that you're good with mentally, a "soulmate"
2. Of them choose (if you get a choice) one that is up to your appearance standards (if there are any)
If you start with #2 then you're completely retarded. Good luck finding first love.

I wasn't actually, and do you like la dispute?

I mean, getting a gf thanks to dubs has proven to be an unreliable method so far, sorry user.

Most of those traits apply to women only for the most part and not men. Especially the emotional parts, opening up youreelf emotionally to a woman who is not your mother is never a good idea.

Most of those have nothing to do with being a woman.

I'm all these accept I have a dry, sarcastic edgy sense of humor. But I'm nice deep down just have a bit of a shell I guess..

Yes, so is maxillary protrusion, chin protrusion, facial symmetry, zygomatic cheekbones, height, frame etc etc etc. Considering the other attractive is a basic requirement for a relationship, otherwise one is trapped in the friendzone. It's terrible to tell ugly guys that it's all about personality. It gives them a false sense of hope. Just get facial surgery and leg lengthening and you have a chance.

[screams externally]

I will get digits and every femanon will worship me, including the lesbian.
Now. Check. Em.

False. Like everyone I start with looks. That's the first thing we see and after seeing someone we already judge them and put them into the categories "not relationship material" and "relationship material". Then we examine the "relationship material" category and pick the best one considering facts such as looks, personality, status etc. This is simply how things are. It's descriptive, not prescriptive.

Yes, yes they do and I hope that you are not a man otherwise you will end up like every other older guy I’ve ever known with that mindset.

>opening up youreelf emotionally to a woman who is not your mother is never a good idea
Yeah that’s called being a momma’s boy

well, it's not ALL about personality, I wouldn't accept a guy under a 7 unless I really fell in love, I do have to note that I'm considered quite attractive but I'd still go for a 5 if he's just that great!! So not all hope is lost, fellow anons!

>tfw everyone says I have an amazing jawline and beautiful eyes
>but I have acne scars and that puts people off
Literally my only weakness...

>he thinks some harpy will ever love him as much as his mother
Good way to set yourself up for failure when the relstionship most likely take a bad turn, hope you don’t plan on getting married at least.

>>speaks multiple languages and enjoys learning them
>>has another passion
>>has goals
>>has desire to see and live in other countries
>>considers me his ideal type as well
>>exercises enough to be healthy
>>tries to eat well with splurges
>>dark eyes and hair a must
>>has a good sense of humor
>>makes love, not bad sex
These have nothing to do with being male/female or their stereotypes. Only the first two do, and that's if you're being stupid quite frankly, any man worth anything can be "emotionally mature" or share his feelings.

Nothing wrong with having a dry and sarcastic sense of humour as long as you aren’t a douche bag to others for no reason or because it’s hard for you to be a decent human being.

This is what it means to truly be a man user. I'm satisfied physically, mentally, and emotionally.

Check 'em

>well, I guess having cool interests you're passionate about is a pretty common one!

I belive you misinterpreted the question, I mean like what are some patterns in what YOU/FEMALE are interested in. Like for example many hobbies like liking cars, homebrewing beer, woodwork or talking how big their largest shit was is generally exclusively a male thing. What are some things that females like, but don't have many men followers around it. And I don't mean thing like makeup or anything.

>As for fun facts about your cum, yeah, I wouldn't mind, tbqh
Do you wanna hear about my cum? So you know milk right?

Have you tried having a persistent skin care routine?

*share his feelings with his partner, I should specify

Not a big deal and acne scars can fade away with time. The good traits you have are far more important to attractiveness, so don't worry about it.

I dunno acne scars aren’t always that bad. James was attractive back in the day despite having a ton of acne scars

This photo will haunt my dreams forever.

Those dubs belong to the French Republic

>flag
>man
Kek
I feel for you man, most guys don’t understand female human nature and then wonder why they end up penniless and broke, not allowed to see their kids who are abused by their alcholic mother. I mean I’m gay so that probably makes it easier to see these things from an outsiders perspective but ignorance isn’t really much of an excuse with all the metoo stuff nowadays.

Oh well, females like different things but I personally like guys that are into learning languages, art and literature! I think that's a common one, also, music is cool, like you can play the trombone or the sax? heck yeah!
>Do you wanna hear about my cum?
heck yeah!

My wrist is broken. How's Tunisia? What's the weather and the people like? Do you pet cats outside?

>what do women look for in a guy

1. Be thin
2. Be muscular
3. Be confident
4. Have a prestigious job

all in this order. lanklets and skeletons need not apply.

Nah, just gave em a listen and the instumentals gave me Three Days Grace vibes. Post hardcore scene has fallen off a bit in recent years imo, but maybe I'm just getting older. My friends keep trying to get my into Dance Gavin Dance but I'm reluctant and busy a lot lol.

>but ignorance isn’t really much of an excuse with all the metoo stuff nowadays.
Wdym?

That's very female specific. The female/jewish strategy is to gossip, slander and lie. No Aryan men wants to indulge in that.

This translates to: Doesn't disagree with me and gives good arguments as to why my perspective is right. Total trash imo.

The rest is generic bs

Oh :((
That's too bad, user, but I don't really like the older bands as much, I'm sorry :(