Filthy loud stinking low-iq shitskins who look and act like gypsies but pretend to be white for some reason

filthy loud stinking low-iq shitskins who look and act like gypsies but pretend to be white for some reason

Attached: 12-807x570-807x570.png (807x570, 350K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8jsoHonwQT8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Really makes you think...

Attached: IMG_20190408_134522.png (720x394, 65K)

>Phone user
cringe

Free Catalonia and Euskadi!

t.PCincel
phoneposting is for chads lmao

That's PCVOLcel to you, incel

this

I've been to Portugal a few times because I have relatives there and my father is Portuguese (he himself is very white and almost blonde). They're definetly NOT white. I just came back from a trip to Florianopolis in Brazil and honestly? A large proportion (if not the majority) of them could definetly pass as natives in Portugal. They look the same, even though one is supposed to be white and the other one is supposed to be brown. I swear I'm not bullshitting.

I heard Portuguese hate being labeled as wh*te.

it's the opposite

I will kill each and every enemy of THE KINGDOM OF SPAIN

Attached: 800px-Pendón_heráldico_de_los_Reyes_Catolicos_de_1475-1492.svg.png (800x1055, 278K)

Lisbon? I heard it's the part where most non-whites live, though I wouldn't doubt your statement.

We're not white, we're MED TOVROS. Keep doing God's work, Anons

Attached: 1494939635591.png (3500x1064, 268K)

>pretend to be white

Attached: 01.png (549x590, 101K)

Lisbon, Porto and even a small town in northern Portugal where my father used to live that I can't remember the name now.

I'm talking about the majority, the native population. They aren't that diverse either. Italians, on the other hand, are mostly white (judging by what I saw) but Italy is more diverse, some look really dark, some are pale/pinkish.

I believe you. This is filmed in Portugal, they all look like mudpeople.

youtube.com/watch?v=8jsoHonwQT8

Lol he´s not even creative enough to come up with some offense by himself.

Oh look it's the subhuman again, hi!

You think Portuguese are shitskins and so when you see real white people instead of the mutts in Toronto you think its weird and that they must be non-whites because of your confirmation bias. If you saw the same people in Italy or Southern France you would think they were white. You are probably a WOP.

Attached: 5bcc2d3f1f0000710325981e.jpg (720x487, 84K)

I think that a lot of Iberians wouldn't be considered white if they were born in Latin America, desu.
You could probably take a picture of some random spaniard, upload it on a forum of "phenotype experts", claim they're from Latin America, and there'll probably be someone claiming they see a "native" feature in them, even though realistically the person doesn't have any amerindian feature.

Attached: Pablo-morillo.jpg (619x745, 91K)

You are a mutt.

Attached: portuguesa.webm (965x545, 1.18M)

Your comment doesn't make any sense.

That's simply South American ignorance.
Iberians, on the other hand, can actually call indio blood from a mile away.