(((The Federal Reserve)))

santander

Exxon

SOCAR

(((Credit Suisse)))

Bake rolls

Česká Zbrojovka Uhersky Brod
I love mine

Attached: 20190408_124352.jpg (670x485, 200K)

skoda

microsoft

AKG

Julius Meinl

toshiba
dacia

MOL

wrong shithole, neighbour

pez

Fuhrer Nsdap GMBH

Samsung

Quilmes

I want a Finnish mistress to trample my face and insult my American citizenship and make jokes about American tragedies and call me a mix raced creature.
Then she'd take me up to her chambers to "breed my inferior mutt genes out and create strong Suomi children to supplant the American population" Even the genes of Finnish females were overwhelmingly dominant, which is why 60% of America was now considered to be ethnically Finnish.

Most American women would go Finnish with FMAF couples in every street in America, so I'd be exceptionally lucky to get a Suomi female since most y*Nk males are forced to go pussiless so we can't spread our mutt genes to make way for the millions of Finnish refugees to stomp out our culture, people, and history.
Across the globe from Iceland to South Africa, the same thing would happen as we worshipped our new god, the BIG SUOMI COCK. We would be sacrificing our heritage to make way for a better world, a FINNISH world.

Attached: f1a2b473f1a5c7c1745dc672ebcd56a0a6125fbbf14ed48e817797fc9826d0a4.png (661x277, 197K)

statoil

Sabian