I fucking hate the Chad of my class

I fucking hate the Chad of my class

He is not funny, but tall and good looking and all the girls like.me

While me I am funny as hell but Im a manlet but no girls like me

Attached: Looks+like+angry+wojak+_98e93a3ae8d1812aee8c12032ac5bc9e.jpg (220x229, 13K)

Like him*

>I am funny
Cope

>While me I am funny as hell but Im a manlet
so a clown then you know place

Attached: 1549934866823.gif (511x512, 106K)

This is what people say

I fucking hate this role I want to be the main character

____ __ ________, ___

bro you gotta know your market. I know the bee yourself is a meme in here but its real and when people say bee yourself iss be the best you. Yes, maybe youre a weirdo and many girls wont ike you but you will find one who actually matches with you. If you fake it you can get other girls but you wont bear it, believe me. Do that if you just wnana fuck but youll still be empty after you finish.

accept it, be the clown and get girls with the clown way

Attached: i am pagliacci.jpg (500x775, 196K)

oh, so youre one of those kids who watched too many movies and mommy told he was unique and special.

If I were tall and handsome I would be a true ubetmenscht, but I was botn a manlet mutt under-man

I dont have a single friends but everyone like me

If I were tall and handsome.everyone woulf.ask my phone number

Empty balls lmao

Attached: 1554497561850.png (387x350, 40K)

I'm disgusted by people, who like humour or think it's important. I wish death upon you and everyone you love.

This,don't be yourself,be the person you want to be

Not the person you think others would like,become the type of person that looks in the mirror and thinks "I'm proud of who I am" even if you have no gf

THEN try to get a gf

yeah thats who you fucking are, embrace it you fucking dumbass. Theres always smaller girls, theres girls who unironically will find you attractive if youre interesting and charming. Beauty is a combination fo your exterior and personality. I talk to you about my personal experience im not joking. Of course if youre pretty you will get more but that doesnt mean you wont get any. Chill and stop comparing yourself to others, that makes you bitter and nobody wants to be around bitter fucks.

but you aren't, I'm glad if you are suffering, because that's what you deserve, you pathetic little clown. You are revolting, I wish I could beat you up!

I promise you it will work

you deserve it phoneposter

If you can't be the hero be the villain. Commit a mass killing or something.

go for short girls. some of them have really nice asses.

Attached: 1554109270129.jpg (326x273, 24K)