Black people wouldn't be moving to europe if you dumb fucks didn't invade us, force us to learn your dumb languages...

Black people wouldn't be moving to europe if you dumb fucks didn't invade us, force us to learn your dumb languages, steal our natural resources then go on to industrialize and cause global warming with india and china, leaving us no choice but to migrate because of the negative effects.

Stop fucking up the world and go green

Attached: tumblr_nxw2ctKQwN1s9mwh8o4_540.jpg (540x304, 49K)

Just mine africa dry and nuke it t bh

you would
you are natures parasites

black people wouldn't move anywhere if the colonizers would have had some foresight and properly recycled their slaves into dogfood after they were done using them

wont stop global warming retard

Attached: gw-graphic-pie-chart-co2-emissions-by-country-2015.png (2261x1565, 357K)

Why can't black people move to America? It's the new world built on immigration with great space left. Europe is full and full of racists who don't like black people so they'd come here and couldn't integrate causing more problems to everyone. America welcomes black people.

whites are literally known for invading other cultures and genociding natives. Literal definition of parasite.

where in my post did I talk about global warming?

>steal our natural resources
They never would have known what to do with them if not for whitey. Not that they even know now.

>steal our natural resources
We stopped that a while back my dude, it's all china now

Says while living in a country made by whites and enjoying white civilization.

So are blacks you just

a) aren't as good at it (but you sure showed them pygmies amirite?
b) don't bother to write anything down or record it in any other way, you've been genociding each other for the past 50 years but it's not even worth a note to you lot so there's nothing to talk about

Some of us do but we most prefer europe since we're familiar with english/french language and schooling system because of their imperialism. There's a reason we aren't even trying to move in mass to Hungary or Albania.

Yeah you better be afraid bitch!

at least china paid infrastructure money first before taking rights to resources

thanks whitey for capitalism and corrupt fuck leaders

None of that had anything to do with me. My ancestors were too busy taking care of their plantations to go mess with africa

It's a shame the colonisers never left behind some infrastructure for you folks to make use of.

>Please Europe take us in, we just want to move away from this barbaric shithole
>Proceed to turn their new homes into barbaric shitholes

all human tribes have commit some form of war/ violence on others throughout history. the difference is whites decimated native american and aboriginal native populations and forced them into reservations while ruling their land for yourselves.

Unlike blacks who genocide each other daily in africa.

Ah yes, the great Swedish Colonial Empire

I know you're not serious but people actually believe this, sick world

>expect poor, uneducated people to just integrate into a new country and culture without thoughtful action taken by government

>pretending like whites aren't still genociding minorities
nice one bro

Go live in a jungle them. Tribal life is wholesome.

>You see, it's THEIR fault even when they're nice to us!
Fucking retard, I'll tell you a secret, africans born in the basque country are receiving money until 22 yo, more than the average low tier employee receives, and rape and murder are skyrocketing.

Yes, Swedes for example are genociding so much people.

Go back to mud huts if you hate white people so much.

tfw anarcho primitivist.

i wish i could live in a forest away from the rest of humanity but im stuck here and im not a selfish asshole so i want the lives of other humans to be improved

money isn't cultural training.

>old pedophile white men going to south east asia and raping + murdering asian children.

>us whites dindu nuffin wrong, its the coloreds

>money isn't cultural training
>africans born in the basque country
Should I need to imply that means they had an european education? Are you that dumb?

>anime
>tumblr filename
>nig

That's a yikes from me my guy

>go green
Literally impossible without reintroducing nuclear power.

Yes, they either build asbestos hospitals or the money gets funneled through a corrupt African government

as if it will ever reach the people who need it

Unironically glad whites are going extinct. You guys are so thin-skinned you chimp out at any criticism.

what race doesn't do this when criticized from that angle?

> Black people would not be moving to europe if you dumb fucks did not invade us, force us to learn your dumb languages, steal our natural resources then go on to industrialize

None of that is happening now, because you blame the whites for something that each race has practiced in all of history?

No. You are just too much of a coward to become a hermit and this is your excuse.