Would you be willing to fight for your country if a war broke out? Would you give your life to defend it?

Would you be willing to fight for your country if a war broke out? Would you give your life to defend it?

Attached: 1535521207098.jpg (1080x1080, 101K)

nah i preferred if most people in it died

yes, no

Depends on what's at stake. Are we facing an imminent existential threat? Or is this another globocop misadventure? Or worse, are you telling me to kill my fellow Americans because they won't bend the knee to the gubbmint?
The first is the only valid reason.

An enemy stronger than you've ever faced before. Some super coalition has been formed to take down your country specifically. It's up to you and you countrymen to defend your nation and your people

Attached: 1542906907103.jpg (1080x1080, 402K)

No but I want to murder people and am looking for reason why.

Only if there is an actual threat to our country. I'm not gonna get deployed to some shithole to fight in some useless war.

Then yes, I'm in.

Attached: M1BI31u.jpg (600x315, 22K)

Psychopaths aren't allowed into the army

Attached: 1533629168209.png (1080x1290, 1.65M)

>and your people
nah man

I don't know. I hate my country but I don't wanna be labeled a pussy.

Why?

I believe you 100%

If the Empire comes back? Yes
Republicans can eat shit and die, I would immigrate to Japan

Attached: 1881354.png (494x948, 500K)

No
No

For people
Yes
Yes

For government
I would be the one killing them if it ensured survival of Finnish tribe

Attached: rattle.gif (512x512, 424K)

>UK gets into a giant war
>Buys guns from enemy
>Use it against British soldiers
>Wave enemy flag like its your own
The perfect time to strike

Attached: ra.jpg (600x600, 54K)

Is he that civ 6 guy?

Attached: is that him.png (250x250, 74K)

Why do you keep posting her?

Hmmm.. Sweden... You aren't in NATO, right?

Attached: 8220.jpg (200x253, 18K)

yeah

She could lend me a fair ammount of her chin desu

no, i hate it

ellen snälla bajsa på mig

Just passed meps for the Navy so my answer is yes

hell fucking no, i'd be deserting in no time, you know if a war broke out we'd all be doomed soon enough, i'd just rather spend the remaining days-weeks jerking off in some basement

Why not take the opportunity to rape som females instead of jerking it? You know you're gonna die anyway, might as well go all out

I see you've been culturally enriched by the immigrant culture, huh?

This

Yes, but it would be on the level of militia rather than a conventional army. I want be like the rocky mountain version of the Viet Cong.

Fuck no, why would I? They don't accept me as an Austrian because of how I look, why should I die for them?

>Country is within artic line
>Bothers to fight instead of stalling the enemy until their resources are drained and they die like flies in the winter.

Canada cannot into proven Russian tactics.

If the enemy is at my door, yes, I would definitely fight to death. If it's us invading (highly unlikely) then fuck no.

Attached: 3664464.jpg (1600x900, 124K)

bruh i wouldn't this state cannot get any worse and if anything a war might save this nation

Before I was 20 yeah but I was disenrolled from the cadet core so those guys dont need me anymore

fuck no

theyre not my people i have nothing in common with the mutts that call themselves americans

no and no.

pls invade and straighten things out

Attached: manage better.jpg (344x344, 77K)

1. Only as a drone operator.
2. Nah.

Probably not. The only scenario where I would fight in a war is if I get to kill Ameri-mongrels. Otherwise I have no interest in it.

If you go too far north you get into flat tundra area with lots of lakes, which would be very tough to hide in as a defender due to things like permafrost which make it literally impossible to tunnel. I'd most likely chill in the rural parts northern parts of the mountains, as mountain ranges pose tons of problems for invading armies and would give us the advantage. We could also use some of the old mines as hidden outposts.

Would only fight if war broke out between Russia and My cunt so i could get some qt Russkie POW's to molest Hnng

You wouldn't fight to kill shitskins and mohammedinians?

No, not really. I have a lot of Muslim friends, they are very misunderstood. The ISIS is misrepresentative of Islam. It's only a few people that are like that. Muslims are mostly cool

Canada is not a real country. The only country I would fight and die for is Mother England.

Attached: justintrudeauinjun.jpg (3000x2286, 791K)

Attached: 1524708009149.jpg (745x1028, 122K)

Ariana Grande is white. She uses fake tan to look like a minority to gather sympathy points. She is literally one of the worst types of people. How low do you have to sink that you pretend to be a minority?

Attached: main-qimg-d0b77d41ba43b6e73f4f277b570b25d6.jpg (600x393, 83K)

Doesn't look very white on the left to bh

of course

I'd be willing to die to keep the pacific northwest from falling to Chinese or Russian domination. But I'm not willing to go die in the middle east so some fucking oil magnate living in Florida can buy a yacht. I really wish the west coast would just secede and become it's own country. Texas can come too but I don't think they'd want to.

Attached: PACIFIC REPUBLIC.png (472x825, 12K)

looks latina to me. albeit latinos are considered white in america

She claims to be of Italian heritage. Italians are white

the west coast of florida is a shithole
>t. northwesterner with southern xgf

I already did my time

If our army wasn't completly shit i would. If Europe was in danger of a war they would maybe get their shit together.

We have an anti-nationalistic minister of defense and the Green Party holds rank 2 in current surveys, while being very anti-military. Nobody wants to join our army anymore and i can perfectly understand that.

You're Israeli?

That sucks. Our army is also kinda cucked

fuck no

my country has betrayed me. I hate it's people. I wouldn't fight for them.

What happens:
>guys like me get send to the front like
>they die preserving the ownership rights of the wealthy and well-connected
>some asshole politician says "blah blah honor" and goes back to his comfy corrupt life and hires 3000 of his voters to pretend to work on documenting the war

I hope they all die.

I'd defect to the other side.

Yes, indeed.

Attached: forsvarsmakten_europride_print2_1.jpg (700x1025, 333K)

i couldnt give a fuck about anything but i would love to go on a killing spree

t. incel

Kek

>die for millions of illiterades
Probably not, but I would be forced to do so yes

Bluepilled
Go back to sleep now, German boy

Oh look it's trying to think

t. incel

Based cuckold.

nah man

Are you native?

1 billion per cent

Attached: 800px-Alexandre_Dumas_(1762-1806).jpg (800x534, 115K)

Saved.

Attached: 1549913665758.png (783x1045, 566K)

I hate our government, but it's better than most.

I'd fight against the Chinese any day.

I’d fight to kill Turks anyday. If Greece went to war with Turkey and they weren’t immediately rolled I’d try to join them too.

You couldn't pay me any amount of money to go abroad and shoot some brown people 5,000 miles away but in the highly unlikely event of any foreign army getting near my hometown I'd tear their throats out myself.

The army wouldn't take me anyways

based

If Russia was attacked? Yes, definitely. Under any other circumstances the government can go fuck itself, I'm not dying for the oligarchs.