Anyone ever trip out and gain any insights about Chainlink?

Anyone ever trip out and gain any insights about Chainlink?

Attached: 66912feafd0f86f4f11e2b29033b7167_400x400.jpg (400x400, 63K)

Nothing I didn’t already know or feel

This.

I can't believe I've been in the game for one year and LINK is the SAME PRICE or lower

All the shilling has accomplished zero price movement.

What have you seen user?

There was a screenshot of some guy on his DMT trip who went on a universal computer that could search things through time on the internet. Naturally he looked up the price of chainlink and it was something like $370. Some guy replied with a similar DMT story. It's been awhile but something like that if anyone has the screenshot please post.

Dmt would probably be more effective

i did ask the entities on 5 grams what the price would be their answer was 291

More like fudding has done its job

Absolute waste of spiritual time to spend it thinking about material things.

I took lsd once before I knew about link but don't really have the balls to again. If I muster the courage I want to take acid and watch sergeys lectures and read link threads.

They both came up with the same figure?

Very close, dont remember exact number

It was a figure really close, both in the range of $370-$380 if I recall.

I actually did think about chainlink last time I took acid. I've never been more confident about my decision to buy it.

One said 370, the other said 379.
In my trip I saw no price but envisioned a multigenerational timeline in which sensory devices and chainlink oracles 'evolve' into the de facto sense organs and axons for an unforgetting global artificial intelligence. It verifies the fidelity of the environmental 'knowledge' that it acquires via the chainlink consensus mechanisms so that it can be sure to store and act on only the highest quality data. Naturally this brings question to the theretofore unquestioned value of humans, so there is of course a gigantic struggle between people who ultimately value human inefficiency/fallibility and people who think that machinic precision is the one true ethical objective.
I bought 10k Link immediately after this vision.

I was tripping the other night and enjoying a period of synchronicity, which by the way isn’t just a meaningful coincidence but is in fact a conversation with the divine. I was thinking of the ultimate way to use my wealth and I realized how bored I would be after a while. I then thought of using chainlink wealth to kill rotten psychopaths and I was engulfed with an electric charge. You guys need to start thinking how you will use your chainlink wealth to combat psychopaths.

checked
what if I am a psychopath and don't realise it and the people I decide are psychopaths are actually the not psychopaths.

>the greatest social industrial revolution of the 21st century about to unfold before you
>”just material things”

Fucking based user
Send this to Netflix to get a shitty scifi series done, like altered carbon

Too much uncertainty in that self awareness for you to be a psychopath. They tend to 'know.'

The consensus mechanism will sort this out, have faith

Buy Mobius sirs

$22 eoy
$20,000 2020