Skycoin is Killin it

Yo! I told you it's gettin massive.
Skycoin blockchain is powering Solar Bankers, eh?
Look what Solar Bankers are doing with it, look!
*POWERING 70.000 Nigerian households*

game & $$ lovers: 1d 17h 'till KittyCash drop is over

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-12-25-at-4.38.28-PM.png (949x292, 103K)

had no idea about existing energy generating windows lol
P2p energy distribution is a very serious biz, transparency must be on top of the list together with security

In my line of work decentralised distributed energy production is a very serious thing. Blockchain is central in this for administering and balancing production and consumption of energy. I see a bright future.

Tabbies looove energy! They must set an in-game having this theme. Can we guess what is next with KittyCash? Any rumors?

Attached: f_a119facc67.jpg (500x378, 30K)

sky is a good tool to say bye-bye to dirty politics

Solar bankers & sky are setting up a new standard of partnerships. sky has it's own coin but seems like it doesn't care. The reasons why sky is like that is due to the vision. So, both companies want a brighter future with a decentralized and P2P way of living. I like that any biz can sit on this blockchain and take it as a glove and it can build their own coin. that's something folks

what's the difference between this and erc20 then? both letothers to run their own shit on the same platform

a token on skycoin fiber gets its own blockchain, so each app isnt weighed down by the whole network. erc20 tokens all share the ethereum blockchain, which hits its limit at 30 tps. vs skycoin at 300 tps

can't believe it happens now when we have energy non-stop while
55% of subsaharians don't have access to power grids
I m more than happy to hear such news

Synth bullshit really has killed this project. I told that sack of shit sudo on the chat that many projects have died cause the leader was obnoxious or just a plain prick. Skycoin with sufo and synth have both. Sad to see.

70 huts in Nigeria! That’s some serious infrastructure

Private blockchain. This is a major difference. Because the blockchain is not shared with others makes it more fast and secure so datas are well protected

The project is financed by the world bank. it happens fast, plus it gets the full support because of the SDGs agenda

Skycoin Fiber coin announce 70k household project. Smart meters run skywire 70k households with skywire. Actual utility 4 coinhours. Telegram is toxic so project dead

like what? what project died because the leader was obnoxious?

What you sayin is just stupid! Who cares about what Synth is bullshitting when project is killin it?!
No amout of bs can take this down, game it's ON.
Energy through sky-based platform from solar bankers + bandwidth from skycoin = putting mama Africa back on track man
Don't be fool talking about one's personality when the purpose is so powerful

LOL. Makes absolutely no sense. Sounds delirious. Jow Forums must introduce a short quiz before allowing users accessing the biz section

No network fees like ERC20 has.

let me get this straight. so, i set up an offgrid and power from the sun, right? then, i can use that energy but i also can recharge some batteries when i get extra (?) and the energy i keep in the batteries can be sold to another via local marketplaces. what s the alternative for those heavy rainy days?

doesn't matter if it rains, solar grids r takin in the light anyway
plus, the beauty of this tech is that when some unexpected circumstances are troubling you can always buy energy from a neighbor (not talking about natural disasters)

Y u no talk about kittycash?

I love this game. Got 2 Tabby. Cant wait to breed em , great cats

this is such a blatant organized shill thread. try harder sky faggots

I have a feeling SKY will do several projects like these. So many fileds they could be very useful, because of the existing technology they have

Sky & sustainable development/ sustainable environment / data management / bringing new technology in under developed urban or rural areas and the list can continue. Very cool

>>what are you doing for a living?
Sky&SB CEOs must be like

>>Mhm, making $ while helping others earning $ by providing access to endless resources

For sure next step for Kittycash will be the breading and building up the market, and most probably another drop soon. What I am not sure if it will.be something else coming with it? I mean this Blockchain game became quite popular, dev team will come up with surprises.

very cool coin, sky is the future, buy now or stay poor

feels like stealing buying at the prices

Beside the powering households in Nigeria, are there other projects from Solar Banks? I know that Sky also is involved in energy industry collaborating with Apollo Chain...

What if Skycoin become one of the most involved Blockchain platform in the sustainable industry? Their PR would go up to the sky

The ideal modern solar home would have batteries enough to last a few days without direct sun.

Even without batteries there's the existing grid.

yeah, I mean Solar Banks is using the Skycoin Fiber Platform. It is not only one project, like this, the whole ecosystem is involved.

Can you people please fuck off back to Minecraft? I promise you it's more fun and profitable than shilling this shit. Just sell your bags and buy a realms subscription.

nobodies buying your bags lmfao

if you faggots would have just cut your losses and bought bitcoin for the last 6 months you wouldve already doubled your money and then some

let that sink in

i think you mean bitcoin lmfao

Attached: 12331660_924624154294027_1236307330_n.jpg (640x640, 61K)

All in on this shit and not that impressed so far. I thought Synth was based. But no, he spends his whole fucking time trying to organise deals in Africa. Just wish it would pump a bit in the bull run. There should be plenty of bulls in africa

>POWERING 70.000 Nigerian households
so they can all get more children and overpopulate their country while they cant sustain themself? Why should I support this?