Soon my country will replace Poland and our economy will grow

Soon my country will replace Poland and our economy will grow.

Attached: Romania.png (593x435, 678K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_AB-Aktion_in_Poland
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Germany
>Angela Merkel
>only Ayrabs coming in

I'm from Romania

I checked wikipedia out of 186 countries polish gdp ranks 22nd-23rd.
Surprisingly impressive score for a shithole. Romania is 46th-47th. Not bad as well.

They have twice the population of Romania.

Then why are you here?

prostitution

What do you mean? My Roman ancestors lived here before the Germanic savages destroyed them.

Roma not Roman

they left for france and germany. now my country is much whiter than before

why is that a "surprise"? brainlet

Why is there this strange need in Romanian posters to replace or become the second Poland. I've been seeing threads like this time and time again. Is it just one autistic poster or a common theme among Romanians.

Are there any actual Germans posting on this site?

Attached: 0265120.png (640x640, 111K)

Because replacing Poland is the key for Romanias rise. Poland is only a transit country, Romania aims to be the next Germany.

wrong

we only want to be better than hungarians first and russians second, even if it means we're all still poor as fuck relative to west europe

stop larping turk faggot

Still swarthy, Ioan

t. bozgor

>I love pale blond men with pink lips
said no white woman ever

he's not romanian

>Romania aims to be the next Germany.

Polish geostrategists concluded that Poland can't be stronger than Germany, so they decided to develop Poland in a strictly militarist direction to make it stronger than Russia instead. Despite a common belief, it is realistic objective for Poland to create stronger power projection in area of European plain that Russia can have, which - due to its huge territory, demographic problems and weak industrial output - must stretch itself to the limit. But nobody sane concludes that Poland can develop economy that would be stronger tham Germany's in a predictable amount of time.

> Poland is only a transit country

Our geostrategists also concluded that horizontal trade routes that currently exist and that make Poland a "transit country" serve interest only of such countries like Germany, Russia and China, while petrifying status of CEE countries as client states and neocolonies. Instead, we try to develop completely new system of trade, military and energetical routes that would go vertically (pic-related). Creating such infrastructure is condition sine qua non of improving political status of CEE. Unfortunately a lot of CEE countries prefer to be neocolonies of Germany instead of aspiring for higher purposes, despite the fact that most of them have shitter privileges in German project of Mitteleuropa than Poland. Postcommunist countries have low level of needs, which is sad.

Attached: intermarum_via_carpathium.jpg (624x554, 57K)

>Polish geostrategists

Attached: 1530320336144.jpg (2510x1902, 704K)

Romania will avenge Rome, by infiltrating them and replacing the invader G*rmanics with pure Romanian (Roman) stock. The G*rmanics believed they won when they toppled Rome, but the sons of Rome (Romania) have been playing the long game

>polish geostrategists

Soon we will replace umm... Err.. Well if Croatia keeps stagnating... In 20 years...

Of course, it must be germshit to active himself now. If Polish intellectuals are such a joke, why were you killing them in industrial way? Why weren't you killing elites of other European states? Maybe because you were afraid of competition?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_AB-Aktion_in_Poland

Attached: 1552077923076.png (2400x1800, 404K)

I cant imagine a country being developed that sits next to Ukraine, Serbia, and Bulgaria

Ukraine is the breadbasket of Europe, Serbia is the heart of the Balkans and Bulgaria is next to Greece.

Not many people know that Romania's position now is absolutely crucial for American interests, that's because they control Danube delta which is very important in aspect of Chinese Silk Road.

daca esti usr-ist sau plus-ist, te omor

Attached: pesede.png (960x640, 722K)

>replacing Poland
For what reason and in what? You are saying it like it's a achievement.

based
I can't wait for the fall of the Eternal Teuton

I for one welcome our roman(ian) overlords. AVE

that butthurt belt on the pic lmao

It was but the Chinese have switched it up
They got Piraeus which automaticay means that the Black Sea and the Danube are not going to be it.
Most likely, it's going to go from Greece through FYROM, through Serbia and then to Hungary.
The land part stays as it was, up north

English motherfucker, do you speak it?