The southern menace

The southern menace

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Italy.svg.png (1200x800, 1K)

source of western civilization, classical culture and the renaissance

brought europe twice out of a dark age, maybe a third?

Attached: 00002232.jpg (800x976, 230K)

>maybe a third?
don't kid yourself

reminder that italy divided contributed a lot more to society than united italy ever did

I'm glad you see us relevant enough to be a menage french bro

not so sure
most of europe would prefer becoming muslim than nationalist

literally one of the few countries standing its ground against the eu

>source of western civilization, classical culture
*cough* *greece* *cough*

t. italian phoneposting with iliad

that's because north italy was white

I know. Why do you think Lega Nord was founded?

because they crave fo power and made a populist party clueless how to accurately lead a country.

you forgot the renaissance
Renaissance humanists such as Poggio Bracciolini sought out in Europe's monastic libraries the Latin literary, historical, and oratorical texts of Antiquity, while the Fall of Constantinople (1453) generated a wave of émigré Greek scholars bringing precious manuscripts in ancient Greek, many of which had fallen into obscurity in the West. It is in their new focus on literary and historical texts that Renaissance scholars differed so markedly from the medieval scholars of the Renaissance of the 12th century, who had focused on studying Greek and Arabic works of natural sciences, philosophy and mathematics, rather than on such cultural texts.

italy is just another american military base

greeks became merged into greco-romans and adopted the roman name

so is germany retard

The Romans became Greco-Romans. The Greeks just stayed Greek and made their own and better Roman empire.

everyone of my nothern italian firend have beautiful light eyes,some blonde hair even if someone dye it

Naples was the most prosperous Italian kingdom until unification

Learn some history retard

The north-western menace

Attached: B.png (1047x698, 294K)

in practice most of europe is

>The Greeks made their own Roman empire

The mountain menace

Attached: c59545ecc300597d3153e3141e6b5a70ee34f3c327816c185f28feedc0663c96.jpg (640x427, 229K)

the renaissance was centered in north italy and north italy has always been richer

kys spic

The little menace

Attached: Luxembourg-7c33d90495.jpg (760x505, 35K)

this deserves a brainlet pic

The Roman Empire evolved to something better and the entirety of Europe destroyed it, just to suffer 1000 years later.

yes. it's much more in the north than in the south (specially c*labria)

The EU is a good thing.
Lega is a cancer.

nope
do your research, northern italy already had better social indicators (life expectancy, literacy rate)
What you can argue is that maybe the difference was smaller.

The EU would be good it was merely a free trade zone.
Now it threatens to reduce the sovereignty of nation-states. A United States of Europe would be a disaster.

The pigshit menace

Attached: 800px_COLOURBOX5076543.jpg (800x538, 130K)

based

don't bother arguing, they have already made up their minds

cute menace!

i can say the same for you instead you're doomed if you exit eu.

this, the eu already went too far for me.

this desu
i really dont understand what he is thinking about probably just attention whoreing

European nation states are obsolete.
Obviously I don't mean the culture but the political structure, if we don't federalize soon we'll lag behind the 3rd world shitholes with billions of wageslaves.

>open borders for african and arab countries is good
>censorship and political conformity is a good thing

funny tho the only thing you can do is criticize europe but you have 0 realistic plan to remain alone.

it's better to risk braving the unknown than be prevented by fear and never try

no, it's wiser to have a tied rope when you jump in a dark hole.

>we

sorry but I do not want swedish people or politicians to a any say in how we run our country

I am from Spain.

Not your country. Don't be that short-sighted, the whole union.
Still, even with federal Europe most countries internal stuff would still regulate their own territories.
Also, considering Italy has 6 times the population of Sweden you should be OK.

i wish they could. ZITTO MAIALE

also the black plague

nope
the level of faggotry is too big

this

Attached: it_2.png (918x543, 413K)

Attached: it_3.png (800x866, 229K)

>posts a map that includes naples
lol fucking retard

lol based retard

i thought he meant the kingdom of naples

Butthurt

Why would someone even paint that? When was the last time we were a threat to you? (Pretty genuine question, was France a threat to you during your unification?)

Spain had some pretty good castle engineers though, but I imagine that's in the 3%

yes this is only considering the continent of europe
if you put north america in the equation the number would be closer to 70-80%

Attached: big4.png (355x463, 228K)

probably ww2 propaganda
ignorant and retarded

Attached: Tech-5.png (516x438, 21K)

this because at the time everyone else was shitty mud dwellers, but the amount of stuff brought after is surely more

Iirc Italy was reunified thanks to French support
Who cares about castles. I can't name any Spanish castle and it's not like they were unique to them.

>this because at the time everyone else was shitty mud dwellers
No, they weren't

>Who cares about castles.
a.) it's part of the sciences, construction/engineering
b.) You should be happy for things that keep you alive. "Who the fuck cares who built my home," so go live outside like a dog

no come on
a significant material that helped italy during the renaissance came from constantinople, after it fell to the turks
not to mention that was also the period when europeans started to explore the world

Please tell me how Spanish castle construction directly influenced American home building.

Not trying to be demeaning here but saying Spain is important because they built castles just sounds like a really random claim to make.

>Renaissance
Rome comes back to Rome to help Rome