Why is Western Mexico stupider than Eastern Mexico?

Why is Western Mexico stupider than Eastern Mexico?

Attached: mexico iq subdivisions.jpg (1980x1320, 269K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdi.gob.mx/cedulas/2010/YUCA/yuca2010.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Less developed so malnutrition and natives use a lot of ceramics to eat from that contians lead this drops your iq a good 10-20 points

But Chiapas and the Yucatan peninsula are the most Indian parts of Mexico and they have high IQs.

Sauce? Interestingly you cant divide this simply by white vs none white areas , west mexico isnt white and neither is yucatan . This map is such a cluster fj it seems like the IQ samples they used had confounding variables like only testing poor natives in the south of mexico and only testing upper class natives that go to college in yucatan

Natives have higher IQ than the average mexinigger

SeeAlso maybe they are the few natives who dont use shitty ceramic

Im not saying natives are inherently dumb, im just saying Lead fucks your health up and natives or people not living in cities are more proned in mexico

Also do you have any studies that show IQ of native mexicans?

Then why are they so poor and stupid?

Yucatan is way more developed and higher income than the south western states. Yucatan has the majority of Mexicos oil and tourism wealth and the eastern natives there benefit from it while the western natives do not. Even going way back to pre Spanish times, the Yucatan Mayas were a lot more advanced than the indians in south west Mexico like the Triqui and Zapotecas.

Ok but do you have an exam proving native mayans or natives have an average iq of 100-105?

>any province in Mexico having an average iq above east asian tier

Attached: 9C310CBC-CBCD-448E-9B3A-79307828FB7E.png (2847x1412, 2.13M)

The states with the bottom IQ have the highest population and drag the average wayyyy down. I myself have met many intelligent Mexicans, and many retarded ones aswell.

But can you provide source to your ms paint map?

Not mine. And not OP

cuz they are narco failed states who deserves to be erradicated

I feel like having a stroke reading this. Most of the shit you say is not true.

Lead indeed drops your IQ and those affected are people living in the country side lad

No, but I can find statistics saying that Yucatec Mayas live better off than most Mexicans, and higher standards of living generally mean people have higher intelligence. Yucatan is the most heavily indigenous state in Mexico and is also the cleanest, safest and least corrupt so it also backs up the claim of this dude.Not even a Maya here. My family are Tepehuans and excommunicated Mennonites from Durango who settled in Mexico City.

The last time the Mexican government took data on indigenous demographics in the Yucatan was in 2010 and the average Maya there owned a computer, had health care, a house, a car and was actually better off than the average non indigenous.

cdi.gob.mx/cedulas/2010/YUCA/yuca2010.pdf

I'm not sure why people think Mayans are dumb. Most middle class Mayas could read, had general math literacy, plumbing even before the Spanish arrived, and Maya civilization conceptualized and implemented gearing ratios, astronomy, advanced architecture, organ surgery and some pretty hardcore math without Eurasian trade.

They were literally as smart as the Chinese and Europe at the time of colonization. They're also the only indigenous group in Mexico that's managed to maintain cultural dominance in their regions and hasn't been fully hispanicized apart from a few Nahua and northern rural tribal groups.

Attached: grand_mayan.jpg (338x450, 23K)

I dont think mayans are dumb but your map seems like bullshit if you cant give a source

A bunch of the components that go into Hyundai-Kia products are designed in Mexico, in Nuevo Leon and Mexico State. The K3/Forte/Cerato had a lot of systems designed in Mexico that would be cost prohibitive to design in Korea. The next gen K5/Optima will be built in Nuevo Leon for the Americas market and part of the development new 2.5 turbo engine and the hybrid systems is being developed in Monterrey at the Pesqueria

A lot of Hynix and Samsung sub components for use in infotainment and televisions are designed and built in Sonora and Aguascalientes for the big Samsung factories in Mexico too. Mexico has plenty of smart people, but it has a lot of dumb people too so the nation as a whole is in flux as the two have to deal with eachother.

t. auto manufacturing pro

Attached: IMG33643.png (1275x648, 1.62M)

>I'm not sure why people think Mayans are dumb.
Wh*tes and M*stizos are naturally jealous and hateful