How much does money effect your legal treatment in the uk?

I've lucked into 250k at 20, and get treated completely, completely differently by adults once people know.

Out of curiosity does this apply legally as well?

e.g. if a billionaire raped/killed someone on a council estate, would it just get ignored as long as they didn't admit to it?

Attached: bjhjhb.jpg (640x640, 79K)

I don't know, but let's hear more about how people treat you differently because of wealth. Any specific examples?

250k isn't much, especially in the UK. Are you peers on housing benefits and like to drink cider whilst having a 'fag' ....I'm guessing you're not into higher education? Red brick university at least...

Bump for story

Inheritance

/guffaw

My family’s net worth is around 2 mil (which btw it’s fucking nothing compared to some people I know), my personal experience is that once people know who you are they don’t tend to fuck with you. We have 2/3 lawyers on deck at all times

I would like to hear more. I have about the same amount and a few people know. They do treat me differently. They seem to respect me more now and take everything I say a lot more seriously. I made the money though, it wasn't given to me. Not sure how much that matters.

>Telling people you have access to 2 million in a country where you can't carry a gun

250k at 20 though is whats amazing, it's comparable to 2 million at 50 if the person has the right mindset and character.

Make sure you invest it wisely in index funds, savings accounts (5% in nationwide and first direct) and bonds. At that level of wealth, it's more important to conserve and slowly grow it rather than than going for risky gains.

mommy started treating me like a grown-up when I started earning moneys

>once people know.
Do you go around telling people about your 250k?

>250k isn't much, especially in the UK
it's a fuck ton you bubble living retard
people on housing benefits have zero
and most lower-middle class have debt

>net worth only $2M
>”lawyers on deck”
What third world country do you live in? My parents net worth is around $2M and they have about $150k passive income/year on top of that and live a comfy upper middle class life... no lawyers on deck and no need for that.

Lol. Savings accounts aren't safe. You don't even technically own your money in a savings account. So if the banks fail wtf you gonna do?

Real savings is gold.

You say be really safe. And you literally don't even know that having your money in REAL money gold and silver is literally the safest thing possible and impossible to lose owning it since you are your own. And Jews can't steal your money through inflation

You're owed that money by the bank, which has debts to real business offering goods and services, which need to sell these goods and services to pay off their debts. In addition, you money is insured by the government.

Gold on the otherhand, is a speculative shiny rock, with no backing.

What percentage of your wealth are you willing to store and protect yourself?

£250k can get you literally one 2 bedroom Barrets homes cuckshed. Well done.

£250k won't get you any of those benefits

Congrats you own a fraction of a house

No seriously though, use it to finance a degree, go on a holiday and buy a lower-premium car (get an audi or something that’ll last you) then put the rest in index funds

7% return a year on 200k is 1million in 24 years due to compound growth

>audi
>last you

The £ will be so devalued that 1m won't be worth anything
Don't do anything drastic with the money OP, sit it out play round with it for meager returns and watch for opportunities in the coming years.
Good upcoming UK choices
Cannabis lab testing
Pharma

>once people know
still confused by this part. Do you live in a tiny isolated village?

Attached: nothingforyouhere.jpg (369x230, 21K)

he tells them

Bong here , can you be a bit more specific please user ?

About what?

Attached: 1531797985383.jpg (480x268, 25K)

hey op, i'd rob you if you told me how much you was worth irl. :) get your lawyers faggot

It's not though. Your perspective of money is distorted. You are considered poor from £1 to £500k, middle-class from £500k to £1 million, rich from £1 million onwards and truly a millionaire from £10 millions. I'm just considering buying power here because you might have a comfortable life after £100k in savings but you can't afford all the good stuff. You are only truly rich when you stop caring about money and honestly, even £2 million is not good enough for that feeling in today's economy but again, I'm only talking about buying power here and not lifestyle.

my whole fridge is filled with monster 0
I truly don't care about money anymore
AMA

>250k GBP is alot of money

typical poortherner

So all engineers apart from maybe ones working in oil sector are poorfags