Made it

I read this article a while back that said Microsoft employs more millionaire secretaries than any other company in the world. They took stock options over Christmas bonuses. It was a good move.

I remember there was this photograph
of one of the groundskeepers next to his Ferrari.
Blew my mind.
You see shit like that, and it just plants seeds...
makes you think it's possible,
even easy.

And then you turn on the TV, and there's just more of it. The $87 million dollar
lottery winner. That kid actor that just made
20 million on his last movie. That Internet stock that shot through the roof. You could've made millions on it if you'd just got in early.

And that's exactly what I wanted to do... get in.

Attached: 1531765074091.jpg (275x275, 14K)

Wat?

We all have the same dreams boi doesn't mean they will become reality

Okay. Here's the deal. I'm not here to waste your time. I hope you're not here to waste mine.

So I'm gonna keep this short.

If you become a memberof this board you will make your first million within three years.
Okay? I repeat that: You will make a million dollars within three years...
of your first day of frequenting biz. There is no question whether or not
you'll become a millionaire here. The only question is how many times over.
You think I'm joking? I am not joking. I am a millionaire.
It's a weird thing to hear, right? I'll tell ya. It's a weird thing to say.

I am a fucking millionaire. And guess how old I am. Twenty-seven. You know what that makes me here?
A fuckin' senior citizen. This board is entirely comprised of people your age, not mine.
Lucky for me, I'm very fucking good at my job, or I'd be out of one. You guys are the new blood.

You're gonna go home with the kessef. You are the future big swinging dicks of this board.
Now, you all look money hungry, and that's good. Anybody tells you money is the root
of all evil doesn't fuckin' have any. They say money can't buy happiness?
Look at the fuckin' smile on my face. Ear to ear, baby.
You want details? Fine. I drive a Ferrari What's up? I have a ridiculous house
in the South Fork. I have every toy you could imagine,
and best of all, kids... I am liquid.

So, now you know what's possible.
Let me tell you what's required. You are required to work your fucking ass off on this hustle. We want winners here, not pikers.
A piker walks at the bell. A piker asks how much vacation you get in the first year. Vacation? People come and work on this board
for one reason: To become filthy rich.
We're not here to make friends. We're not savin' the manatees, guys.
You want vacation time? Go teach third grade, public school.

Attached: catgun.gif (202x202, 33K)

>I'm gonna keep this short

Attached: 1532402812218.png (741x609, 27K)

oah woah woah you wrote way too much you fucking jerk im not reading. get fucked nocoiner

Oukkeeiiii weirdo. Time to take your meds.

>Ignoring the fact that 1 million dollars isn't worth much anymore
The magic of fiat

Depends where you live. Obviously it doesn't mean shit anymore if you live in say San Francisco.

Great movie. Boiller room

Thank you for the motivational speech. I needed it

It's just movie references but it's still inspiring OP
I'm in kind of a slump and, as how pathetic as this is, it helps
thanks OP
puts things in perspective

Attached: 1531319270802.png (1200x960, 1.09M)

That's why I bought Link. I already feel like a multi-millionaire.

Nice and all if this is not some pasta. I fucking hate people who just post what other people have written over and over again and cant think/create anything themselves. Fucking brainless robot people.

Attached: __fujiwara_no_mokou_touhou_drawn_by_terimayo__3741a819d4af3fc5d97fef01d76d67b2.jpg (1450x1000, 386K)

It is pasta
From a movie

Same, I'm already looking at lambo interiors.

Oh boy.

Hope you fagget live your whole life repeating the words that greater men than you have said, because ain't nothing good coming out of that thinking box of yours.

Attached: remilia_scarlet_touhou__eed5ef5d65d6016b5921c34b17f458c4.gif (412x412, 394K)

why be so rude?
nothing wrong with pasting non original material, especially if it's from widely known works that everyone but your weeb ass noticed. Not everyone can be inspiring and original, you've got yourself to know that very well. At least OP doesn't try to write cringy OC, since he knows he can't, unlike others...

It’s a quote from boiler room

Because he did it twice in a row, and I have seen enough of that shit already. I take some cringy OC over this every day.

We are humans, not some brain dead robots, use your creativity, drive to succeed, anything really. This is a "business" board, but most of it's users are lazy good for nothings. Sorry, it just grinds my gears sometimes, thats because I suck sometimes too.

>This is a "business" board, but most of it's users are lazy good for nothings.
Being not lazy is for chumps

You will regret it later in your life, trust me. I do already.

Attached: __kula_diamond_the_king_of_fighters_and_the_king_of_fighters_xiv_drawn_by_akairiot__7f7a1434772d4067 (800x800, 93K)

When you get the chance look for ethical investments / donations you want to make that help better the world, but in a non-virtue signalling way. I'll definitely be helping nationalist/identarian movements.

Prepare accordingly, we autismos WILL become multi millionaires, not IF.

Visualise the success and magnitude of Link in every waking moment.

AHAHAHAHHA someone's been watching too much Boiler Room?
How does it feel typing out that monologue by Ben Affleck?
> unironically kys

I'm just memeing brah I wouldn't buy a lambo even if I had a 100M

I don't get this. If 1 million isn't enough to be completely comfy for the rest of your life you're retarded. You will have to get other income but you will have so much time to set up something comfy..

Let me tell you guys that I am so excited, I am so happy, I am really so thrilled to be right now sharing this amazing, glorious, super, and exciting moment of my life with all of you guys, and let me tell you that we are really changing the world as we know it, the world is not anymore the way it used to be, mmm mmm, No! No! No! We are coming and we are coming in waves! We are starting and we are watching go all over the world! We are pelting the entire world! Let me tell you guys that I started 137 days ago with only $25,610 and right now I am reaching $140,000! And let me tell you that I am actually earning around one hun- I mean $1,400 on an every day basis, seven days a week! What I am right now independently, financially independently. I am saying to so many people who say that this was going to be con artist game, that this was gonna be a scammer game, “Hey! You’re gonna lose all your money!” My wife still doesn’t believe in me! I’m telling him “Oh honey, this is real!” “Oh no no no no no, that’s a scam!” And I said “But wait I’m gonna go to the bank and I’m gonna get my bitcoins and I’m actually gonna turn it into dollars, here there right on the table!” “No, that’s money you took from another account!” And I’ll say “What am I gonna do” Then I said to myself, “You know what? When I am starting to put $10,000 a day on her, right on her, you know on her table.” Then she’s gonna say “Woah!” Hahaha! “OK that’s real!” So guys, I’m gonna tell you something. Faith and believe is the one thing that we will need to be able to change the world, and right now I believe that in this room, we have the seed that’s gonna germinate and is going to explode into an amazing opportunity for us to change this entire world. I am so proud, I am so honored! So guys, let me tell you, I love, BITCONNECT!

But for real tho I am looking at stupid shit to buy as well, just to get it out my system.

Attached: 26b.png (720x644, 39K)

based