Brazilian shower

brazilian shower

Attached: 1554724694637.jpg (1063x1065, 81K)

God I wish that were me

god i wish it were me under it

fake

Attached: hot.jpg (495x650, 27K)

Why don't they use central heating?

Just wait they’ll be in here any moment to say
>it’s so much better than having a normal shower
>completely safe, never harmed anyone

it’s so much better than having a normal shower
completely safe, never harmed anyone

No construction site can go overnight without all the copper wiring and piping being stolen.

it's advanced technology, you guys are too archaic to use/understand

>water? Sorry i only take voltage baths

Attached: 1554444808623.jpg (1242x1387, 130K)

It's much better than having a normal shower. And it's also completely safe, way safer than the German showers as for example that killed a Brazilion of Jews.
It's also easy to install, to fix and replace, and heats up way faster than the other options.

Attached: 521.jpg (1171x936, 87K)

SOPA DE FOGO UMA DELICIA

Why the fuck do just not use this it's like 150 euro

Attached: 15681106_z1.jpg (850x580, 19K)

The showerhead is probably like 10 euro... Maybe I should get one myself.

wtf it won't heat shit

it’s so much better than having a normal shower,completely safe, never harmed anyone. stop pushing this shit.

actually laughed

Attached: 151117_LEX_emoji-oxford-dictionary-word-of-year.jpg.CROP_.promo-mediumlarge.jpg (590x421, 17K)

holy shit i have the same shower in this pic

This explains a lot

Attached: 65D9321B-528C-4258-8193-9BAD12DE57F4.jpg (445x569, 218K)

we bath at least two times a day and we still don't get killed by it, so we can agree it's safer than other showers

>eletric shower
never saw one

i realy dont get it the hate boner you guys have for eletric showers

i ratter have a toaster for water than a high explosive rocket in my basement

Attached: file.png (640x480, 358K)

Campsite showers. I like them since they don't waste too much water

we don't need it, its hot throughout the year, most houses have electric heaters like pic related, the "brazilian" ones are a system that simply heats the water reaching the showerhead, they are an alternative that is perfectly respectable assuming you do the installation properly, but a lot of poor/dumb people buy the shower and do the most ghetto ass instalation with exposed wiring and call it a day. the electric showerhead is roughly 1/5th the price of an electric heather, but it also heats inmediately so that's a plus

Attached: 6044963-1.jpg (800x640, 23K)

WOW. We have a thermodynamics genius over here.

Do you guys have basements in Brasil? I can't even recall going to a house in Australia that had one, desu. Our hot water units are typically on the outside of the house.

>Do you guys have basements in Brasil?
Very, very rarely. I particularly know absolutely no house whicha has it.

In the other hand, many residential buildings here have underground parkin lots for people (at least in São Paulo).

Attached: São-Paulo-aérea1.jpg (1024x768, 452K)

Wonder what it would be live living in a big city. I see large inner city residential hubs in photos all around the world but the way Australian cities are, very few people can afford to live right in them and instead commute to work.
It would be awesome to be able to live high up and away from the street level noise, desu.

I can't fathom how much of a shitehole br*z*l is ffs