TONE VAYS still a bear

HAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: shorteeng.png (623x512, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wwht2ExwNRE&feature=youtu.be&t=26m
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why does Tone pretend to be some authority on price after he's consistently wrong AND he doesn't even trade crypto. He's the most parasitical person in crypto.

Moreover, who the fuck is Leah Wald? This dumb cunt knows zilch about crypto. She's actually worse than Tone

What if I told you Tone Vays, and his gang are a bunch of cunts who want people to go short so they can buy their coins. Only retards can't come to conclusions by themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=wwht2ExwNRE&feature=youtu.be&t=26m

"I don't even have enough Bitcoin to be happy about this."
Why would anyone trust what this guy says.

He wasn't wrong at the beginning of last year newfriend

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAH

somebody photoshop a justed tone vays

Attached: 237.jpg (640x633, 87K)

He didn't own that much Bitcoin at the beginning of 2017, he spouts nonsense that people want to hear. He didn't believe the Bitcoin rally was going to happen and was taken by surprise.

>newfriend

I first watched Tone in mid 2016 and stopped in early 2017 because it doesn't take long to realise he's full of shit.

>He wasn't wrong

Right, because everyone's a genius in a bull market

tone "i think all altcoins are scams but i also thought bitcoin was a scam until 2013" vays
tone "didnt buy eth at $5" vays
tone "the sec will go after ethereum" vays
tone "btrash will be irelevant in a month" vays
tone "i think we're still bullish right before the peak" vays
tone "I think the government should regulate" vays
tone "i never eat vegetables so my hair falls out" vays
tone "can't even port forward or plug a miner in correctly" vays
tone "who has constant technical problems running a webcam and microphone on a laptop but condemns other projects for being technically incompetent" vays
tone "i think charlie lee should be subpoened because he did something I dont like" vays

I've had enough of this idiot weasel
his TA is useful, but he's a total idiot at everything else

Leah Wald promised Tone pussy if she could be on the show.
Tone accepted meanwhile she is fucking every guy in crypto.
Anybody has pictures of her feet?

God, how many link to cream pie sugar walls.

no make fun of leah wald,
even though she likes marvel films and seems to have some mild SJW sympathies, she's ok

tone "who never apologised to the guy he convinced to sell at 5.5k with his blind belief in TA" vays

so true. his advice is pure trash

Don't forget his biggest idiotic claim:

"There will only be one blockchain"

not pure trash, just take him with a big grain of salt and realise he has been very wrong before, dont bet your life savings relying on his opinions

I do think a lot of the stuff he says about icos is true, but not every ico is a scam, he is a lot more level headed than other crypto people so I will still listen to him, but never would I rely on his words

actually I do think he's right about this one, if they're using proof of work and using the same hash function, it does make sense to focus on making one chain decentralised and secure, but which chain will survive is another matter, he is right that bitcoin will likely be the sole survivor because of the established network effect

but it's perfectly fine if we do some useful computation for PoW instead of just hashing for PoW, it all depends on the politics of the bitcoin scene over the next decade or whatever

blockchains without proof of work aren't as secure, in those cases a DB with open APIs does make more sense

>still believing in tone vays not gonna make it

Tone is just doing what all other “authorities” on crypto are doing, cashing in on a craze.

just because he's wrong on 80-90% of things, doesn't mean I'll disagree with him on the 10-20% of things that are correct
belief has nothing to do with it, just logic

I still think it's important to listen to him, its good to know what he thinks, he does analyse things from many directions unlike most who just have blind faith and his TA stuff is solid and applicable to any chart

also he's a bit of a clown, so it's entertaining to listen to him, just wish he didn't repeat himself for an hour every day and just gave us a 5min summary if he still feels the same as yesterday or not

>defending tone vays
>obviously a fan
>not going to make it
tell him his TA is as great as his hair

i'm currently bearish on tone vays

tone "you have to run your own lightning node?" vays

someone should turn these quotes into a comedy clip on youtube, I guarantee even he will find it funny