K so be me 26 yr old just spent about 100k building a house for my wife and son now nearing completion we find out were...

K so be me 26 yr old just spent about 100k building a house for my wife and son now nearing completion we find out were expecting another child and need to build an addition sooner than we thought. The problem is were both completely out of resourceses for loans/mortgages and i need to have the addition started hopefully before winter what the hell does one do?

Attached: IMG_20180314_153434759.jpg (2592x1456, 1.02M)

Start sharing rooms...?

abortion

Tell your wife to stop fucking Tyrone on the side or at least start charging him

Why would you need an addition just because you'll have a second child anyway ? They don't need to sleep in individual rooms until they're 12

Man, what were you thinking, planning for just one kid. You done goofed.

More like convert living room into new bedroom lol

Unironically this.

That will be ok when the baby's a little older but when it's a new born I don't think that would work
and you got that right but with the money we had we built what we could and we weren't planning on a #2 but my son's really wanted to be a big brother so ya

Son

>That will be ok when the baby's a little older but when it's a new born I don't think that would work

Figure out a way to make it work, if you don't have the money to build then you can't build, so convert something else temporarily.

Are you saying you got coerced into breeding your wife regardless of financial capacities by a child ? Or are you and your wife too animalistic and/or stupid to understand how babies are made and prevent it for some time ?

Buy a second hand bunk bed from Craigslist. Why did you build a house with only 2 bedrooms?

Just put it in a cot at the foot of your bed. People raise larger families in one bedroom apartments.

Just sleep in the room with the baby then ffs. They're going to keep you up anyway

A newborn should just sleep in the same room with the parents anyway.

>what the hell does one do?
Sell the kid! Not only will it solve the home addition issue but you could pay some of that 100k debt!
Your Welcome

Attached: RogerVerified.png (1500x1500, 398K)

Your wife should be breastfeeding. The baby should be sleeping next to her. You have an expectation problem, not a reality problem.

Babies that sleep with Mom are some wild percentage less likely to die of Sid's. Babies that breastfeed are something like 75% less likely to die of Sid's. Also will have 10pt higher IQ.

Where do you expect Tyrone to live then

This.
Also just make them share a room.
Also stop saying 'K' it makes you sounds like a 16 year old girl

you must be joking man, some poor people live in sheds and have 10 kids. just make them share rooms wtf? i had to share my room with my brother and I didnt mind at all, in fact I could have probably shared it with 2 more siblings and it would have only been slightly uncomfortable. Would have made me go out in nature more I think.
you have weird expectations, you should be thinking of how to house 10 kids in that house. Not TWO. rofl. You arent even above replacement at that level.