2300 sats

2300 sats
60 btc volume of which 87% is sellers
No sign of recovery whatsoever.

It's fucking dead.

Attached: 1526403434952.png (225x225, 12K)

You idiot. The price between now and the signularity is irrelevant. It was never gonna pump early.

If you know its gonna be worth 1k at some point why care bout price between now and then? It has no reason to pump now

Can't take my stinkies

Attached: IMG_0527.jpg (480x352, 42K)

It's probably never gonna get to 1k, will definitely get to $100 though.

I'm a captain so that's good enough for me

ChainSTINK

Kek, did you just come up with that one?

Unironically time to call the dream over. Good bants had along the way, but not worth the lost money. This will never moon anons. Sergey got some attention last year, and was given 15 minutes at SBIOS to show a powerpoint, and anyone with any common sense dumped it immediately after.

>1 billion supply ETH token
>100$
Pick one

I think you've just won the fud of the week award

Mommy I wanna hurt myself

Attached: 1528551256715.png (713x809, 81K)

I keep warning linkmarines that holo unironically solves the oracle problem by default.
Chainlink is obsolete, even if holochain doesn't replace all of blockchain it can at least replace link.
You have been warned

Attached: slide_9.jpg (960x720, 107K)

Buy Mobius sirs

Let's say hypothetically I had a million dollars to throw away. What would be the price of a link if I were to market buy $1mil worth of stinky linkies?

We appreciate your warnings. I'm sure you think you're really trying to help, but we're good. Will be a lot better this time next year, but overall, we are great. Thanks mate

add 1 million in marketcap i guess

wont go bellow ico senpai

Attached: link.jpg (1076x605, 88K)

This coin ruined my life. I've lost so much money

Retarded guess.

It's probably never gonna get to $100, will definitely get to $10 though.

TIme will tell

Attached: IMG_0340.jpg (749x588, 114K)

% is sellers

How stupid are you? There's as much buy as sell volume

It's probably never gonna get to $10, will definitely get to $0.10 though.

This. I don't know how many times I have to say this. Linkies are under some sort of jewish mind control I've never seen such delusion.

You are losing money
>>you are good
user really you should care more about your money if you really want to make it

unironically a dead cojn.
Fuck Sergay.

Best memes

Look everyone, a retard.

I'm playing with money that I look at as already being gone. I'm in crypto with money I can afford to lose. Not saying that's my plan, but if it happens it happens. I'm a patient man and I can wait as long as it takes. Chainlink is what crypto needs and it will eventually shine above all other projects

Attached: IMG_0615.jpg (700x700, 145K)

looks like the jews knew exactly how to trick countless autistic anons into losing their money.

>It's probably never gonna get to 1k, will definitely get to $100 though.

Maybe it will someday but 50-100 is safe once mainnet is up and in use. A 2K punt on 10,000 link would return a mil if it hit three digits. Anyone not holding a few thousand link as suicide insurance should not be here It only takes about 70K to clear the sell wall....

>I'm playing with money that I look at as already being gone. I'm in crypto with money I can afford to lose

Only sane way to do it.

>unironically a dead cojn.Fuck Sergay.

Look, that's not even trying fud, that's just dribbling

>TIme will tell

If not link then something exactly, exactly like it. At the moment there is nothing exactly like it.

Attached: singularitygraph.jpg (1600x784, 102K)