1. Your cunt

1. Your cunt
2. What do you think of Russia, specifically average Russians like this?

Attached: 2447F3DE-6827-416A-B4CD-BA6089E950B1.jpg (600x600, 28K)

>posts ethnic minority
>average Russian
Good one, fujo

1 Russia
3 Shithole, he is ugly.

Brazil.
Poor country with ugly people.

>tf
>tp

>Poor country with ugly people.
Just like Brazil

murica
its probably a colder brazil

yeah, when I see infographics my mind blown with similarities between russia and brazil

Except safer and richer. Aside from that yes, degenerate, and retarded.

richer? lmao

Attached: 1280px-GDP_per_capita_(nominal)_2015.png (1280x593, 219K)

Yeah, average citizen is richer, especially in cities. How can a GDP per capita map disprove that?

Flag
Shithole with ugly males but beautiful women

Average russian citizen is poor af and receives only half of his official salary

It seems like all money was sent to Moscow or St Petersburg while the rest of the country is hell. But its just an impression Idk how true is that. I like Russian literature, music, etc

No that doesn’t in fact prove anything. That means, that there is a market need for white women, where they can be paid more because of that. We have been getting tons of blacks as prostitutes lately, proves only demand.
However, we don’t have shitshak favelas, gangs roaming “”””bad streets”””” or anything like that.

forgot beer, but ok

The average Russian citizen receives way more than the official salary lol. Most employers pay out salaries at least in part or entirely in cash to avoid taxes.

1)What makes you think so?
2) If Russian citizen really earns half of what he’s supposed to be earning, he’s still doing about as well as average Brazilian

Russia is one big favela. It's legitimately one of the poorest countries i've ever seen.

He's lying, there aren't any Russian prostitutes in Brazil at all.

>russia

Attached: images (4).jpg (681x450, 67K)

Russia
I hate those damn subhumans, wish we nuked them all

Brazil is poorer than Russia in literally every metric
>inb4 you pull out your graph with net GDP that doesn't mention gdp per capita.

he isn't lying, there's russian prostitutes in parana

Maybe but it's rare as fuck and half of them are probably not even Russian but some other eastern euro.

How come you’re poorer than us though? Seems strange
>oh no the soil of this village is really proving that Russia is a shithole
Even a backwards Russian village looks better than 80% of Brazil lmao