You wake up in the Middle East

>you wake up in the Middle East

Attached: 1508781622464.jpg (1240x1754, 418K)

Obligatory American visits Sweden.jpg

So... this is the future of Europe...

come on dude, you know what will happen when you post this with your flag

Brenton Tarrant? Amateur.

Attached: chris-kyle.jpg (500x500, 49K)

>Writing Arabic left-to-right
I don't even understand how this could happen unless it was done intentionally as a joke

Chris Kyle? Never heard of her.

Attached: 9349768_web1_paddockdrugsweb.jpg (1050x700, 59K)

Is this a jojo reference?

Attached: 123.jpg (146x206, 13K)

Lived like an american, died like an american

>Routh was a 25-year-old U.S. Marine Corps Veteran from Lancaster, Texas.[50] Kyle and Littlefield had reportedly taken Routh to the gun range in an effort to help him with his Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). Routh had been in and out of mental hospitals for at least two years and had been diagnosed with schizophrenia.[9] His family also said he suffered from PTSD from his time in the military.[51][52] On the way to the shooting range, Kyle texted Littlefield, "This dude is straight up nuts." Littlefield responded, "Watch my six," military slang meaning "watch my back."[53]
>Four months later, while he was in his jail cell, Routh shared with former Erath County Sheriff's Deputy Gene Cole: "I was just riding in the back seat of the truck, and nobody would talk to me. They were just taking me to the range, so I shot them. I feel bad about it, but they wouldn't talk to me. I’m sure they've forgiven me."[9]
>take a schizophrenic ptsd sufferer to a shooting range
>get shot
Who could have foreseen that?

I'd let everyone fuck me

get an arab bf and then let him fuck me

>Arabia
>People speak english

Is this a Planet of the Apes thing? Where she finds out by the end that she was in Western Europe all along?

Attached: 1512092363140.jpg (481x481, 60K)

You got it

>lies and fabricates evidence to sell book deals in your path

pssh... nothing personal liberals

kills muzzies for his jewish overlords to troll the libtards epic style

post the full version

KEK

source for the comic