What is France's Doubs Department like?

What is France's Doubs Department like?

Attached: 12312.jpg (800x800, 361K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/07/armed-robbers-bite-off-more-than-they-can-chew-in-mcdonalds-hold/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Judging by their position a bunch of leeches probably

Interesting. What do you mean?

ghetto city surrounded by quite comfy countryside

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/07/armed-robbers-bite-off-more-than-they-can-chew-in-mcdonalds-hold/

>French defending McDonalds
Our oldest ally indeed

From all borders, people come here to work. I heard Swiss French are the one that are having more problems. But here in the Italian part it isn't much better. We have 70'000 Italians working here and we're only 350'000

Nobody would go to work in Swiss Jura. The leeches are around Geneva, not in Doubs.

>leeches
>actually works
that's not how it works

kek yeah maybe you're right. Anyway stay away from my country frog
You don't live here so you can work for less. This brings wages down for us

Franche-Comté is the deep France, even though it should not be French

What do you mean by "the deep France". Geographically, culturally?

Culturally. There's a lot of old houses, old churches, crosses and statues of Christ or Mary in every village, it's very very rural, very white, somewhat traditional still

It means that it's full of uneducated with trash, like you would find in deep America.

kill yourself samir

>t. seething uneducated white trash

Idiot.

Attached: Paris porte de la chapelle.jpg (1889x906, 345K)

You think I live Porte de la Chapelle?
I was sure you were a retard. Immigrants are annoying but so are people like you.

>What is France's Doubs Department like?
They check these

Attached: 1554689886122.jpg (800x450, 72K)

Shut the fuck up shitskin, probably can't even name his great-grandparents. Fuck off retard.

Putain de merde

So you're either a shitskin or a low-class trash in France?
I'm actually from Switzerland, I was just telling what I've been noting while living and travelling in France. Thanks god we don't have much people of your kind in Switzerland. We have a lot of immigrants tho.