What the fuck

...HOW?

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2019-04-09-06-02-12.png (1439x1339, 794K)

>shooting itself
american engineering

>be Dutch
>get shot

if the plane is going fast enough and pitches weirdly when shooting it's gun, it will shoot itself

>be dutch
>be shot

Some birds are not meant to fly

American quality, just like boeing

>American quality
Lol why do people on this board bring up America when talking about completely different countries.

Because we bought those planes from you shithead

Attached: 1455761781129.jpg (620x298, 45K)

>thousands of f-16s built, no incidents
>some Dutch retard who doesn't know how to pilot it fucks up
>OMG IT'S AMERICA'S FAULT

>press button to shoot
>plane shoots itself
Thx americans. It's just like boeing

Delete this. You shouldn't make threads like this when the majority of dutch posters are asleep. It's disonabru.

The absolute fucking state of Europe. Take them away before they ruin the F-16s nearly flawless combat record.

Attached: Screenshot_20190408-171354_Brave.jpg (1440x2476, 1.17M)

It's as I always said; Euros can give it, but they can't take it.

Attached: download (6).jpg (229x220, 7K)

no u

Attached: 1488895491762.png (1000x1000, 343K)

>be american plane
>get shot

I'm guessing the pilot fired at a positive attitude, accelerated ahead at a level or negative attitude until it was under its own arc of fire, and caught the bullets on the way down. I don't think I could pull this off if I tried it 100 times in DCS.
Congrats on the Dutch Air Force for getting their first kill since WW2 and scoring the first guns kill of the 21st century though.

there was an f-14 this happened to

So this is the power of American engineering. Let's face it, the only reason EUROPEAN Airbus haven't entirely destroyed them is because Boing Boing receives billions in subsidies. Even Greeks could be debt-free if they received Oingo Boingo levels of money. I'm glad Airbus is exiting Britain as part of Brexit since they speak English and that didn't seem like a good way to make planes. English is great for shitposting though as even Indonesians are able to read it. Bong used to be great in the 60s and 70s when they created the 707 and 747 but they are useless nowadays. Americans had to ruin it.

William Boeing was born in Detroit, Michigan, to Marie M. Ortmann, from Vienna, Austria, and Wilhelm Böing (1846–1890) from Hohenlimburg, Germany. Now it's been to long since they were influenced by far superior German engineering. Americans need to retire and play bingo instead of killing people with Boeing.

Fokker actually built all of your F-16 tho

If it's Boeing, I'm not going

hello teenagers

That jet isn't white though

Reminder

Attached: 1549317869548.jpg (3300x2550, 751K)

I really do love the f-16

I hope they all have a good day

didnt the mutts have some plane that tested the gun at high altitude and the same thing happened ?
catching up to shells your plane fired isnt that hard its just that they're very small and you cant see them. so you're unlikely to shoot yourself unless you're very unlucky

F-15 and F-16 are both effectively undefeated in combat, leave it to retarded eurotards to fuck it all up.