Attached: 1200.jpg (618x412, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CN_eL5ukCbw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because life is suffering

Spending 80 years on a planet full of Canadians is too much

not if you try

it's not a sad thing, user

It might be sad for the people who care about you but objectively and globally speaking it's not good nor bad

life has so much potential. and people just throw it away.

For once, based Canadian.
You have literally one life you retards, are you going to jump back into the void so soon? Can you remember anything before your birth? Of course you can't. Didn't seem very exciting, did it? So why are you going to blow your chances in life by ending it so soon? Even if your life is a shitshow, you can at the very least change it and turn it into something you can be satisfied in when you're old and grey. Don't waste this, anons. You got one fucking shot, don't blow it.

I have no idea dude. Living is fucking great. You can do anything you want.

thanks. i can't stop thinking about that Jow Forums kiddo who blasted his head on livestream. makes me sad.

Sometimes no matter how hard you try, it's not enough.

Why does it matter to anyone else what one person does with their life? If someone wants to die, why shouldn't they be allowed to?

>life has so much potential
true

but it doesn't make a suicide a sad event though

Stupidity.
When?

Life is a curse.

>one life
youtu.be/CN_eL5ukCbw

Attached: 1554733000455.jpg (307x307, 21K)

i dunno, like a year ago. the video was all over /gif/. the whole site got frozen for a couple days whilst the police were investigating it.

living is way more stupid than dying

Rejoice for those that return to the force.

What do you do then if you're a complete failure, despised by own parents, having absolutely 0 friends to talk to or play with, and is working a semi dead end office job in which you count seconds until you go home only to arrive completely exhausted unable to do anything in the 3 hours of free time that you're kindly given? And in the meantime you forget how to feel, which puts you even farther from the rest of the society and numbs down all your shortcomings.

>Even if your life is a shitshow, you can at the very least change it and turn it into something you can be satisfied in when you're old and grey
no I can't you retard I have tinnitus fuck you

>one life
>implying reincarnation isn't real

This

Because life sucks and then you die. If you can reach the "die" part faster why not do it?

I think people do it when they feel like they have no way out. Not nesasarily out of circumstance but because they feel like to inherently shit people to have the ability too. And shane. At least thats what ive felt when the thought's come to me. Not that i would ever do it because i know people do care and also i fundamentally like the world. Plus it would do the opposite of stopping being a burden which I think is a large part of it.

it does because we have certain expectations about life, if something doesn't work for someone to the point of killing themselves it means we have not a system that allows people to live to their fullest

in a better world the necessity of people needing to kill themselves should decrease, you may not find it sad but as a reflection of how we see our world it is not a neutral thing