Fuck, why is every country becoming so americanized nowadays...

Fuck, why is every country becoming so americanized nowadays? Even their political craziness is spreading and people are trying to force their stuff everywhere.

Is it the internet?

Attached: l.jpg (628x434, 100K)

Cultural Victory, bud.

>racing for the victory condition so hard you gave up on population happiness
dead-on desu

But since I was a child the US was already influential but nowadays it's too much. I see on twitter people the zoomers from here acting like they're americans and it's cringe.

Unfortunately we're all forced to continue clicking One More Turn instead of enjoying the win.

How so?

So?

Attached: a.jpg (640x480, 24K)

its zeitgeist

the new world order seeks to control and americanize the whole world. there is no escape from the global technocracy.

The internet is making everybody come together. But i think Americans are becoming more like us as well they just shit our more media and have a goblin level population

Red hair dye?

We have sophisticated channels for spreading our mass media.

If it makes you feel better, China has infiltrated some of it.

You’re right about the population part there’s 320 million of us

Dying your hair in warning colors is not necessarily a sign of americanization 2bh, obesity and sharting on marts are more accurate signs.

It's a plutocracy larping as a technocracy.

i think it's both, the elite are masters of social engineering.

emerge of netuyo is earlier than alt-right
they're there from early 00's

The SJW stuff. PC culture.

I was going to make this post

internet and everyone learning english. there is much less americanization in countries with horrible english proficiency (japan, china, etc) .

Our brand of extreme leftism was that traditional stuff like you know the cuban, venezuelan leftism. Now it's become the patriarchy don't-say-this you're cancelled straight from the US type of stuff

After I read the story of this guy who might in the Ukrainian presidency made me realize how our influence on the world isn't just a meme

Attached: 760085_img650x420_img650x420_crop.jpg (650x420, 47K)

>in
*Win

nah the world is set to domination victory only

>why is every country becoming so americanised

You're about 60 years late bud

>Now it's become the patriarchy don't-say-this you're cancelled straight from the US type of stuff
This seems bizarre to me. In Europe and northern america you have a ton of sheltered people. That's why there are people that support this type of leftism. But Brazil? The homicide rate has been growing for 40 years and is among the highest in the world. Which people in Brazil support this new leftism?

It’s kinda sad desu
But American society has produced one of the most prosperous nations in history. Isn’t exporting the culture that created that a good thing?

Please don't crucify me but, could American "culture" itself have some worthy merit?
I know you say we're all connecting, and that's the reason, but why is American culture being so dominate and spreading like aids?

Wow it’s like the left isn’t the root of every problem and some people in troubled regions of the world see it as a solution

>the homicide rate
This is due to drug gangs fighting each other and it happens in the poor parts. I don't know what mental picture you people have of this place but it seems pretty narrow 2bh

Attached: a.jpg (396x274, 36K)

Are people sharting in marts now in br?

Because it's the best.

globalism sucks man, and you're not even getting the good shit like mark twain or anything decent, you're just getting the pop culture shit. Hell I've seen a rise in wiggers across Europe in places where gopniks and gypsies aren't a major problem.