Anyone else shorting here and hoping for another year of slow descent and bear market, before the bull run starts again?

Anyone else shorting here and hoping for another year of slow descent and bear market, before the bull run starts again?

I think it's too fast to say we are in bull market and we are having pretty much identical correction as it was in 2014. If 10k$ and 20k$ don't get broken in next 3-5 months, prepare your anus for another 1 year bleed and save money to go all in.

Attached: btc.png (1503x803, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arxiv.org/pdf/1803.05663.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bitcoin goes from 6K to 20K in 2 months.
"This is too fast for a bullmarket."

Same happened in 2014.

Attached: BTC2014.png (1000x529, 32K)

you want to short rigth after breaking a resistance? wait for 10k.

Looks like it broke through your meme line, champ.

>this is a sucker's rally

this is a sucker's rally

>in 2014
has no clue what happened in '14

>this is a sucker's rally

get liquidated

I'm talking about shorting in the red zone, what the hell does that have to do with breaking resistance you brainlet.

I don't use leverage higher than 8x and calculate stop losses.

>identical correction as it was in 2014
>major events like Goxening don't matter only dates do

Attached: 1a.jpg (724x897, 116K)

so far it is identical, despite 'muh goxing event'

cringe

Not shorting.
But selling a nice chunk (investment) and keep a small lump (profit).

Here, I made it for you. Now go and compare it to BTC 2014. Fundamentals are the biggest meme in BTC corrections, like tether FUD, etc..

It's all technical and if you are too dumb to do technical analysis it really is you who is worth the cringe.

Attached: BTClol.png (1506x879, 112K)

Nope!

cringe

here u go, study it, you can't deny facts lol. unless you are saying 2+2 doesn't equal 4.

Attached: Btcmuhgoxinglmao.png (1507x877, 91K)

t. arrogant newfag

i hate to agree with it but i think your right. There is no way we can go full bull now after only 6 months of bear market for 3 years of insane bull

>analogic reasoning based on an unique empirical occurrence is a fact

>Muh tee ayy

except you've conveniently left out the pumps from your coloured box positioning, anyone that says TA is better than FA needs to find a noose and use it

ETF will be denied like in first two attempts and that will be the trigger for the drop.

You know this to be true in your heart, guys. I believe in BTC but no before it drops to 5k and starts fluctuating between 5k-5,5k for at least end of this year.

Keeping an eye on the wedge atm, theres clear divergence on the 4hr RSI and on the 1D CCI

Attached: 24072018.jpg (1920x1080, 368K)

>past performance dictates future performance

Attached: 1515964601011.jpg (512x512, 50K)

only a pretentious faggot would call a parabolic movement correction an unique empirical occurrence and try to dismiss the evidence with his pretentious vocabulary faggotry

>2018 performance has been identical to 2014 correction and I posted evidence with explanation that everyone can check

faggots are still going to put in the 'past performance dictates future performance comment', after over the last 6 months at least 5 corrections are identical to that of 2014.

gotta love you retards

>"lol u r all dumb, i'm the 1 doin science here"
>gets triggered by basic scientific words

This is you, right now, you do realize that, right ?

cringe

>Anyone else completely ignoring the most bullish news in BTC history?

I fucked up the orange and red box a little bit, but you get the fucking idea don't you?

but my dude the chart kinda looks the same. There is no way the insanely bullish news actually move the price. It's all TA

t. OP told me

ah but you see the RSI is overbought, there could be no reason behind this

BTC price is complete meme and has nothing to do with fundamentals, I'd like to believe otherwise, but long term it is just a pipe crack smoke.

everything is pretty much perfectly technical

>there could be no reason behind this
indeed. Better study the chart in the months following the biggest disaster in this market's history and draw analogies to today.

Attached: bensplosion.gif (320x180, 862K)

Yes thats why major investment firms hire smart people based off of their candlestick knowledge lmfao fuck off man

please stop making a fool of yourself

arxiv.org/pdf/1803.05663.pdf

>after over the last 6 months at least 5 corrections are identical to that of 2014

No, they literally aren't. You're blind or retarded. Gonna enjoy seeing you get liquidated and hang yourself.

I just posted you a fucking graph comparison that is identical, what else do you fucking need.

Actually they are the same, it's not my problem if you can't draw a mouse from one point to another and see for yourself lol.

Didin't most of them fail with CBOE futures when it came to BTC?

This + The Cyprian bank closure/theft in '13 brought BTC to the knowleage of ppl looking to store 'money'. It was tiny before '13 used mainly to buy drugs online. Also China ban from memory sure there is more reasons, but he main is that the market was TINY

Not even close to the same

Ok, you'll see by the end of the September.

newfag, read about the conditions in '13/'14. this shit is now shown on graphs.....Oh yea additionally in '14 the CFTC ruled that BTC was a commodity and not a security regulated by the SEC...
You should try to lean from the oldfags, arrogant shits that think TA is the way have been around for time! Your arrogance is getting in the way of learning.

And you will realize in the following months none of that matters really, maybe a short pump for a month or so, but it will first hit a major bottom.

I can use colors over a line graph me smart too

It does the same pattern every time guys, don't forget this. Bitcoin is exactly the same as it was in 2013. Too bad there aren't magnitudes more buyers than there were then to drive the price up from here.

Must be larping no one is that arrogant

I would love if the market bounces between 6k and 10k for ever. So easy to make money..

This rally will fail like the others

Attached: iVlthnb_d.jpg (640x587, 20K)

And you must be blind not to see the exactly same pattern is happening and that fundamentals and BTC are correlated only on short term timeframe not longterm.

WOW the lines match up! why didn't you say! everyone get in there OP is living proof that TA is correct 100% of the time!

nobody said TA is correct 100% time, I simply compared graphs and you can find almost identical similarities in retracements from ATH.

It's not my fault if you are too dumb to see through this and are unable to hedge your positions with small risk for massive r/r potential.

But yeah, I'm sure big institutional money is interested into investing big bucks to a fucking virtual commodity whose owner can crash the whole market in a second, since he holds 1m shares of that commodity.

Don't you realize it's all just a fucking media game for them to make huge earnings with small risk looking long term.

fuck me

>nobody said TA is correct 100% time
B B But your posturing was one of 'i am completely correct'
>And you will realize in the following months none of that matters really, maybe a short pump for a month or so, but it will first hit a major bottom.
>here u go, study it, you can't deny facts lol. unless you are saying 2+2 doesn't equal 4.
>Here, I made it for you. Now go and compare it to BTC 2014. Fundamentals are the biggest meme in BTC corrections, like tether FUD, etc..
>It's all technical and if you are too dumb to do technical analysis it really is you who is worth the cringe.

I wish you the best of luck on finding a cure to your arroagance

Good luck trying to guess what an irrational animal is about to do next