It's actually fucking over for white people isn't it?

It's actually fucking over for white people isn't it?

Attached: 1554774856789.jpg (440x640, 165K)

Why do you care?

*breathes in*

So? Africa was fucking ravaged during those colonial years
Many of the recurring problems today that we see there are remnants of those times

OHNONONONOAHAHAHAHAHA

Who gives a fuck lmao

Because they're about to try that reparations shit here too

absolute fucking state of the European Union
look forward to your tax money going to reparations for years to come and for your governments to further accommodate Africans over your own needs

Attached: 1549935272080.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

aren't we doing the exact same thing with injuins?

Based.

aren't nearly as many injuins

I hope they do.

They won't do shit, it's already been calculated how much they want to give each African American according to whatever bullshit metric they're using, and the economy would not support it.

LMAO and to think i wanted to move to that shithole

WAKANDA FOREVER

Attached: OLYMPICS-BLACK-POWER-SALU-008.jpg (460x276, 27K)

oh yeah lets just give more money to the warlords and corrupt governments, surely throwing more money at them will fix the problem

Attached: 1537771391043.jpg (638x558, 64K)

At the time yeah but modern Africans are better off now than if they we left alone

Have sex.

Personally I think you should divide all of Africa among the stabler Maghreb countries and convert all the inhabitants to Islam.

Its not your problem

Pretty based. White people are always butching about black people because they are poor, thus more prone to commiting robberies and stuff. So helping black people be less poor and afford their bills and food so far less robbery. We fucked black people over and whine and cry about the mess we made. It is about time we help the world become a better place. There is literally no downside to black households makibg more money a month.

I like this idea. It'll make muslims even more hated than ever before.

Not even one euro on this thread...

Shitericans are really obnoxious

That’s more of a temporary pity stipend. It’s not like injuns are going to be seeing any huge demographic boom any time soon

Wait til Africa doubles in population and they’re actually invading/marauding a progressively poorer Europe

Then the old white man will come back out of his pussy slumber

when are they going to pay reparation to us?

they did us even more damage than to the africans.

Will you pay?

you need to pay reparations to bolivians for ruining indio culture in the amazonian parts of conosur

Is there honestly a better time for brexit than now?

White people are the old sick man of America

With bullets

>you
but im 100% Amerindian
my skin is brown, my hair is long, and i don't have body hair

Attached: 1552993922823.jpg (2048x1365, 250K)

how is NZ looking post shooting? weapons banned/websites banned/you download the shooting vid you get arrested? or all forgotten already?

Karma’s a bitch innit?

Attached: F6574D32-86B5-4FC8-A7F7-B5B1EBBF21A5.png (3000x3000, 620K)

you cute.

Because it's like 4-5am in Yuroland

nigger

>I'm so glad I wasn't born in America, EVROPA #!
OH NO NO NO BAHAHAHAHAHA EUROPE IS DOOMED

Good. That means Africa will have to pay reparations to Europe. The post zoomer generations of eurus will live off of gibs from Africa.

we'd like our reparations pls ta

People have short memories, in 3 or 4 years no one will be thinking about the shooting anymore.

Except rich black people cause more crime than poor white people.

Give the Irish a rod, not a fish!

No, several EU countries are on the brink of recession, even Germany is slowing. And they’re pulling this shit with migrants.

they're more first world than the UK these days

Dumbest thing ive ever heard. Whatever infograph you got this idea from was lying to you.

Where are all the anti-Brexit retards now? Imagine working your ass off just to pay some lazy n*ggers. Fuking cucks, lmao

Attached: 1524612790201.jpg (1462x1462, 189K)

that fucking brink is endless.
we've been on 'the brink' for how long. i am tired of waiting on the sidelines. fucking stock market is insane i want it to crash but that ain't happening.

This and France and the UK arguably have the most to pay.

Italy, Spain, and France have had awful economic growth, give it time

They were doing much better in the 90’s which is why it hasn’t completely hit the fan yet, takes time

Italexit is next

>Thinking the next Labour government won't do exactly this.

>urges countries to adopt reforms to end discrimination against Afro-Europeans

Such as? Pretty sure there isn't any legal discrimination left.